• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
WE WIN...WE WIN. bWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

the original s.s.s. shall be known

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Too bad so sad, Hound. coughTWITcough

So where was the guy who boasted that Sonic would be revealed today?

I owe him an apology and want to make love to him. o.o

SiD

Smash Master
Lol, so awesome to see you guys back here posting, particularly K!llSw!tch, but also Wigz. I think Del Money and RDK are permanently gone from SWF though, they shall be missed.

Oh, gtfo Hound, Sonic rules.

SiD

Smash Master
Yeah, I know they choose not to come here, I don't get it....

And yeah, it might suck, we'll just wait and see if it really does affect us in NA.

Kamyu

Smash Cadet
Holy crap! I like Sonic, but not that much, but after I saw that video in Dojo it made me reminds Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and as far as I could see, Sonic moves will be so hot x.x! I cant wait to use him :laugh:

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
omfg best update EVER!! WOOOOO!!!

seriously, as soon as the live and learn theme started playing in the movie I was completely started freakin' out, that was the coolest thing ever... my fanboyism took over. I cannot wait to play as sonic!!!

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
sakurai made today a sonic update to get all the fanboys horny.....because the game is going to be delayed..........im a happy to see sonic in brawl but mad the the game may be delayed.......

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
i dont think sonic is going to broken they just made it seem like it...if you notice he only uses like 5 moves.......and a grab....he will be fast but weak

edit.. srry bout dbl post

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
did anyone see his spin move jump bair.

he does it twice in the clips they provided, maybe its an automatic thing.
hopefully its not, because you can punish that move easily then.

and they showed metaknight doing a "drill claw" like wolvie, pretty cool if you ask me.

JPW

Smash Ace
I really love the intro in that movie.

He just runs by and knocks Mario off the screen. As if Mario hasn't had enough. He just got blasted by bullet bill, and now he's got wiped off the screen by Sonic.

I want that to be Sonic's introduction.

But man Sonic awesome in the trailer with some good moves coming out, and I love it how he got his balance act back. That takes me back to the retro days.

But the way he skids by and everything Sonic is so on speed, and I loved how they made him use the spindash as a move I thought that was going to be tough.

SiD

Smash Master
Hey guys, I think the voice is Ryan Drummond. IF so, this could be great not only for Brawl, but for future Sonic games. What if Drummond is his new voice actor for all Sonic games? That'd be fantastic, as the other guy sucks *** for a living.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Well we don't know if the date is actually gonna be later. I was delayed to Jan. 24th in Japan but we don't know if it will be delayed here. I hope not... I go back home mid December and I have Brawl reserved at the Gamestop here in Keene....

SiD

Smash Master
Any more awesome info Nya? I saw you now know Olimar is 100% confirmed, which is cool. Anything new? Any idea what will be revealed next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom