• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllidR

Smash Champion
I'm... just ... so... happy! *tears* Oh man, this is the best update ever. Sonic with videos, with a Final Smash of Super Sonic. And they chose the music that i just love.

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
OMG, i cant belive it. This is too awesome for words.
And i had a feeling the game wasnt quite finished yet...

Saph66

Smash Journeyman
OMFG OMFG my life is complete, I can kill myself now.

But yea, yesterday my friend was joking with me saying someone hacked the site and put Sonic on it, and I believed, only to find nothing. And this moring when I saw him I went crazy lol!!!! Sonic looks sick in game!

xeno121

Smash Rookie
oh god this is so awesome. I'm about to wake people up just to tell them Sonic made it into Brawl.

*goes crazy from excitement*

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
dude I checked the update too early. I'm prone to head explosions when I wake up and something awesome happens. I'll take me froever to find all those head pieces...

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Is it weird that I asked myself if this was real? It looked almost exactly like a fake I saw a little while back...

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! i was yelling almost when i saw it.......its the update of the century....i can't wait any longer for it, it's impossible......but this might mean no secret characters in brawl....

I

i8waffles612

Im gonna be staring at this update all day today in computer class!!!1

Then when I Get home i shall play orange box!

but still this is an amazing update!!!!

Cenedar

Smash Ace
HOLY MOTHER ****ING CRAP! HE'S IN! HE'S REALLY IN! THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY EPIC! AND SUPER ****ING SONIC TOO!

Ladies and Gentlemen, HISTORY has been made here today. And is it just me, or did that footage of Sonic fighting make anyone else scream like a schoolgirl

SONIC FOR BRAWL, FINALLY!!!!!

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
i liked sonic, but i didnt care for him getting in brawl (didnt think he would fight that good) but the vids have won me over... now where are those people that said about sonic news on wensday

Kirby Superstar

Smash Apprentice
Wow... I nearly **** myself. This is the best update ever made.........
and if this says sonics in brawl, along with lucas and ike....
thes Ridleys a given. He just has to be. He scored higher than lucas and ike. just throwing it out there.

NessOwnsYou

Smash Cadet
It like happy hour up in this place.

Well I am happy for Sonic in brawl but feel bad for M&SATOG since people well wait for brawl and not Olympic Games for there Mario and Sonic fix

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
yah, sakurai just dropped the atomic bomb on us with this sonic update, im suprized people didn't get heart attacks looking at this update.

oh, and sonic's music is the best theme song i've heard so far in brawl, it rocks so hard.

i was against sonic at first but after seeing this update i can't wait to play him, in fact im gonna go out and play a bunch of old sonic games now

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
put Lucario and Mii and this game will be TGGITW (aka THE GREATEST GAME IN THE WORLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom