• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
the thing bluewave is, you just didn't come here and post what other noobs have done and just randomly put down what they refered to as "facts", but you came in here AFTER someone stated what he states as "fact" and tried to put it in your own credibility.

you can say whatever you want, but it's basically plagarism, which is not favorably looked on.

really, we don't care if what you say comes true. the fact is you sorta "stole" it from someone else to boost your reputation
So you're saying that NyaseNya also told you there are 21 people in the starting roster? You call that plagarism? Stop jumping to conclusions. Do you want to know what the starting roster is? Maybe that'll make all the people that keep saying "you just copied NyaseNya" be quiet. The starting roster is Mario, Bowser, Peach, Link, Zelda/Sheik, Samus, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Captain Falcon, Lucas, Pokemon Trainer, Pikachu, Kirby, Yoshi, Ike, Meta Knight, Tom Nook, Ice Climbers, Wario, Fox, and Pit. That's all I know right now, but I should be getting in contact with my source again within the next few days, so I'll more for you then.

So I step in and back up NyaseNya with what I learned as well and this is what I get? I didn't expect you to believe me, but I didn't think you would be dumb enough to say I copied someone else. Anyways, that's the starting roster. Don't believe me? You'll find out eventually that that is real.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
So you're saying that NyaseNya also told you there are 21 people in the starting roster? You call that plagarism? Stop jumping to conclusions. Do you want to know what the starting roster is? Maybe that'll make all the people that keep saying "you just copied NyaseNya" be quiet. The starting roster is Mario, Bowser, Peach, Link, Zelda/Sheik, Samus, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Captain Falcon, Lucas, Pokemon Trainer, Pikachu, Kirby, Yoshi, Ike, Meta Knight, Tom Nook, Ice Climbers, Wario, Fox, and Pit. That's all I know right now, but I should be getting in contact with my source again within the next few days, so I'll more for you then.

So I step in and back up NyaseNya with what I learned as well and this is what I get? I didn't expect you to believe me, but I didn't think you would be dumb enough to say I copied someone else. Anyways, that's the starting roster. Don't believe me? You'll find out eventually that that is real.
Yea. It's not plagiarism, it's slander. But I've still got my fingers crossed for Sonic on Wednesday anyway. Or at least something big from this event. (We really better get something.)

@PsychoIncarnate:
I know how you feel. I had to stare at my TLOZ:TP case for over a week before I got my Wii and I could finally play it. I'll bet you're losing your mind right now. Are you at the point of madness where it seems like your game is verbally teasing you? {~Youuu caaan't plaaay meee! Youuu caaan't plaaay meee!~}

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
Halo 3, Rock Band and Soul Calibur 4 are the only reasons I want to get an Xbox 360. problem is, I'm saving up money for some LARP stuff, and I'm in uni next year. I'll hardly have the time (if I win the lottery, maybe. then I'll get the PS3 too.)

oh yeah, Sonic 4 Brawl

Edit: about the LARP stuff? yeah, I know. but I saw a video and thought "it looks like so much of a laugh" I could be wrong, but it's one of those "don't knock it till ya try it" things

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
Yea. It's not plagiarism, it's slander. But I've still got my fingers crossed for Sonic on Wednesday anyway. Or at least something big from this event. (We really better get something.)

@PsychoIncarnate:
I know how you feel. I had to stare at my TLOZ:TP case for over a week before I got my Wii and I could finally play it. I'll bet you're losing your mind right now. Are you at the point of madness where it seems like your game is verbally teasing you? {~Youuu caaan't plaaay meee! Youuu caaan't plaaay meee!~}
Once again... did NyaseNya tell you the starter list? No. His source must not have given him that information or has not been able to obtain it. Ugh, just wait and see.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Definately seems dodgy, but either way, I know have something to kinda look forward to on Wednesday. (Even if it is clicking the Dojo to see JigglyPuff announced -_-)

And if BlueWave is right, then YAY Metaknight is a starter =D

Plus Sonic in brawl YAY

The Director

Smash Lord
I doubt we'll get confirmation of Sonic in Brawl without anything short of a trailer. They're not going to have some Japanese guy on stage say 'Sonic is in Brawl'. When they announce Sonic in Brawl, it's going to be in an epic fashion like Snake.

I say wait for E For All. With that we'll get a trailer and confirmation of Sonic. (at the end of the trailer, the 'surprise' like Snake and Fox)

Then again, I could be completely wrong and we could get Sonic this week.................(fingers crossed)

Syroco

Smash Apprentice
I doubt we'll get confirmation of Sonic in Brawl without anything short of a trailer. They're not going to have some Japanese guy on stage say 'Sonic is in Brawl'. When they announce Sonic in Brawl, it's going to be in an epic fashion like Snake.

I say wait for E For All. With that we'll get a trailer and confirmation of Sonic. (at the end of the trailer, the 'surprise' like Snake and Fox)

Then again, I could be completely wrong and we could get Sonic this week.................(fingers crossed)
Uh, what makes you think they wouldn't include a video on the website that reveals Sonic?

Hell, it could be a double update with a video, and a Warning! Challenger Approaching! update.

volbound1700

Smash Master
NyaseNya where are you getting the info that they will announce sonic... link please or evidence? I been out of town all week, not been on boards.

Revven

FrankerZ
All I can say is I hope to God that these two guys are right. I WANT TO SEE SONIC IN SSBB GRAPHICS IN ALL HIS GLORY! Jesus, I bet it'll be his best design too... that's what I've mainly been waiting to see for the past year and a half. I seriously hope this is true. I'm not going to get my hopes too high, but honestly, throw me a bone Sakurai and show the guy please!! If not Wed. soon!! >_<

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Once again... did NyaseNya tell you the starter list? No. His source must not have given him that information or has not been able to obtain it. Ugh, just wait and see.
I wasn't talking about the starter list. I don't believe anyone who gives out a starter list. I'm just saying that I hope we get something cool on Wednesday (or most likely Thursday) for this Nintendo event. Sonic would be great, and I do have high hopes, but I only half expect it.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I don't like Sonic and i post here, should i leave? you're a big meanie.

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
Ok, a bit more information. This Wednesday, Sonic will indeed be revealed, with a new trailer. This trailer may or may not also reveal more characters, I don't know that. The DOJO will have an update with that stuff, just like it did for E3. Nintendo has other plans for E for All. At E for All, they will have the first playable demo of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I don't know how much will be in the demo or what the demo entails though. And lastly, expect Jigglypuff to be revealed on the DOJO before launch. Jigglypuff is the first secret character you can unlock, just like with the other Smash Bros. games. That's all I got for now.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Guys, guys (and possibly ladies), it's the "Sonic Thread" not the "Sonic is Awesome, come and praise him or get the hell out" thread.

Shuma has an opinion, he's stating it. It shouldn't matter if he doesn't see all of our views. As long as he's not being ignorant about it then he's fine posting here.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Sorry for the double post...

Ok, a bit more information. This Wednesday, Sonic will indeed be revealed, with a new trailer. This trailer may or may not also reveal more characters, I don't know that. The DOJO will have an update with that stuff, just like it did for E3. Nintendo has other plans for E for All. At E for All, they will have the first playable demo of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I don't know how much will be in the demo or what the demo entails though. And lastly, expect Jigglypuff to be revealed on the DOJO before launch. Jigglypuff is the first secret character you can unlock, just like with the other Smash Bros. games. That's all I got for now.
Ok, now where did YOU get this from?

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Even though I don't support Sonic for Brawl, I too am excited to see if they reveal him on the 10th.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Watch, the movie is going to have Sonic suddenly running, then stop in front of the camera...

Suddenly NiGHTS appears and hits Sonic away,

ANNOUNCING NEWCOMER...NiGHTS

Shuma

Smash Hero
Wrong, it will have something like...

SEGA....

After all this years....

*shows sonic running in the background*

Joins The...

*Sonic jumps in front of the Camera*

*Suddenly Soni is killed by a flying tank*

GRAVEYARD OF DEFEATED CREATURES!!!!!!!!!

*The camera moves and zooms on a peculiar soldier....*

NEWCOMER... Master Chief!

SiD

Smash Master
Guys, guys (and possibly ladies), it's the "Sonic Thread" not the "Sonic is Awesome, come and praise him or get the hell out" thread.

Shuma has an opinion, he's stating it. It shouldn't matter if he doesn't see all of our views. As long as he's not being ignorant about it then he's fine posting here.
Um, I wasn't talking about Shuma?

And BlueWave, fine, if there is a trailer on Wednesday, I'll believe you. Otherwise, I'll be sure to report you to the mods. Fair warning.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Why even ask that if you obviously know I can't say? And just so all of you know, it might be a week or so until I get in contact with my source again.
This 'source'. Dude, I don't know anything about you, and I can't say straight off the bat that your lying or telling the truth, but unless you be a little bit specific about what link you are to Nintendo, then we can't really think your right.

A worker? A friend of a worker? A relative of a worker? YOU'RE ACTUALLY SAKURAI?

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
Forget Sonic we all know who the real Sega reps should be (represemting SEGA back in their glory days)...

Of course not.

Sonic, Toejam AND Earl for Brawl.

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
And BlueWave, fine, if there is a trailer on Wednesday, I'll believe you. Otherwise, I'll be sure to report you to the mods. Fair warning.
Thank you for finally listening. And yes, you can report me to the mods all you want if it doesn't happen, which means you won't be doing that. But yes, if it makes you satisfied to think that, then go ahead.

This 'source'. Dude, I don't know anything about you, and I can't say straight off the bat that your lying or telling the truth, but unless you be a little bit specific about what link you are to Nintendo, then we can't really think your right.

A worker? A friend of a worker? A relative of a worker? YOU'RE ACTUALLY SAKURAI?
I'm not a part of Nintendo directly, but my source has some type of connection with Nintendo. But of course I can't give that away. Don't believe me, you'll see come Wednesday.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Let stop all the insults and wait for the 10th, after that date you can all kill eachother if its turn to be false.
Lmao if those 2 guys are right some people here are going to have to apologise hard.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
If I'd been really insultive and dismissive of them, then I'd have no trouble apologizing coz I'd be in such a good mood :)

But I wasn't mean really so I'll just not apologize and be happy anyway :):)

SiD

Smash Master
BlueWave, why did you wait until someone else said something similar to come in here and say something? You have to admit, that's suspicious.

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
BlueWave, why did you wait until someone else said something similar to come in here and say something? You have to admit, that's suspicious.
I was just informed of this news recently and I didn't think anyone would believe me if I posted it and I would get banned real fast like that one guy a while back (BrawlMessenger I think it was) got banned real fast. Of course, he was lying and I'm not, but I didn't see a point in it if I would get banned so fast. Then I saw NyaseNya's post and I decided what the heck and I posted to back him up and say what I knew. And for clarification, I haven't heard anything about Captain Olimar yet and I haven't heard of them replacing Snake's attack either. All I can say is about Sonic and the starters.

volbound1700

Smash Master
These guys are frauds... I am in lawschool and if they are releasing sensitive information about Nintendo, then they have likely broken a non-disclosure agreement and can be sued by Nintendo in a civil court. The only way is if they had the consent of Sakurai or some other high up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom