• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Hey everybody. For those of you that haven't backtracked a few pages or so. A user named NyaseNya claims that he has a contact in Nintendo that Sonic (and Olimar on a different date) will be put on the DOJO! this Wednesday. I'm not saying it is true, but it is at the same time a conference is going on for Nintendo. But try to balence out the hype factor becuase we can be very disappointed. And Nyase said if he's wrong that you can report him, he is that sure. But still raise your hype by only a little and then keep it to a mininum. I will be very shocked if it's true, but i won't be surprised if it isn't.
This is interesting. He's taking a risk on this one. We've had fakers in past. Let's just wait to see what happens. Sonic for Brawl!

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
we could discuss final smashes again. i mean, I know he isn't gonna be in brawl, but if knuckles was what would his final smash be?

(just trying to fill the void with some form of discussion :) )

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
we could discuss final smashes again. i mean, I know he isn't gonna be in brawl, but if knuckles was what would his final smash be?

(just trying to fill the void with some form of discussion :) )
First appearing in Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and in Sonic & Knuckles as a playable character, Knuckles can transform into Super Knuckles with the power of the Chaos Emeralds, and Hyper Knuckles with the power of the Super Emeralds. Knuckles does not change color, but merely glows while surrounded by a pink aura. His Hyper State looks the same, but leaves afterimages. Hyper Knuckles gains the ability to destroy all on screen enemies by gliding into a wall.[7]

Knuckles's next use of super transformation is in Sonic Heroes. His appearance is slightly modified from the original Super Knuckles, with the replacement of the pink and white energy field by a golden energy sphere (a la Sonic Adventure).[6] His "dreadlocks" float as if he were standing above a large fan. He can effortlessly punch air with enough force to create explosions, and destroy battleships while remaining unscratched.

SonicMario

Smash Master
The Power of the Master Emerald of course =D

But actually what kind of attack did the Master Emerald do anyway... it could stop the Chaos Emeralds but it doesn't have anything that can help you attack. Or there would be Hyper Knuckles , the transforming into a Powerful Pink Knuckles would be so LOL funny XD (Look Out Kirby XD)

EDIT: using Wiki Psycho?

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
dum dum duuuummmm.

i dont care if sonics in but i would prefere him not to be in because of the fact that this erupt into a sonic vs. mario war.

p.s. did i post this before in here?

Betrayed

Smash Ace
Watch, if Sonic actually does get revealed on Wednesday or Thursday... that'd be amazing...

Edit: error alt delete - You might have, but it's been said over and over. and over. and over. and over. Everybody wants to see that war!

Revven

FrankerZ
Here's the way it would happen if Nya is right.

The last conferences' information came out at 11 PM to 12 AM EST (maybe a little later, my memory is foggy) Tuesday night. Using this knowledge, one can assume this conference would be the same time as well as would it come a couple of hours prior to Sakurai's update. Making it completely possible for the update to happen Tuesday night at the usual time of 3 AM (not Monday going to Tuesday but Tuesday going to Wednesday... you know what I mean!! >_<) We would get the news AND the update in the same night. So, really, we just have to wait until Tuesday night so.. it's like a day and a half away.

That's IF Nya is right. I hope he is... it kind of makes sense too. They showed Snake off at TGS, that's where the Snake video came from on the DOJO!! update on... Tuesday. It was a video from TGS, that's where we saw all those screens from. It's very possible for them to show another 3rd Party character to build up more hype for the game. Of course, this is me thinking logically if Nya is right.

Honestly, I hope he is but I'll keep my hopes low...

AAbatterie

Smash Apprentice
Did he say that Sonic will be announced Wednesday, and Olimar on a different date? I would think Olimar would be announced before Sonic...

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
I was skeptical about posting this before, but I've decided to go ahead with it. NyaseNya is telling the truth. I have a source in Nintendo (not high up, but not too low either) that told me Sonic will be revealed at the upcoming conference on October 10th. My source told me there will be three third party characters and that Sonic will be revealed to help build up hype for the game. My source also said that the third third party character will be revealed close to launch date. Believe me or not, you'll see on Wednesday. Oh, and I'd like to add that I don't know who NyaseNya is or who his/her source is, but they know what they're talking about.

SiD

Smash Master
Nya might not be lying, but BlueWave is obviously a bull ****ter. 1 post? Convienient story? I don't believe it at all.

Garuda

Smash Ace
lol... don't know him, my ***. What loser just comes up and posts only one thing RIGHT after some lying cheapskate starts getting desperate for attention? Besides, with saying "my source" I'm convinced you're a no-good liar. Why are you doing this? Compensating for lack of attention by friends?

BTW, you had me partially interested until you mentioned Snake's mines, as well as Captain Olimar (I'd expect him as an AT).

In the meantime, I hate Sega for not letting him in and Nintendo for deciding to help them with OG. Nevertheless, I'll still get Brawl.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
well...wednesday isn't too far. although i do suspect SOME sort of conference, seeing EGM, Nintendo Power, AND IGN have all stated some sort of preview of Brawl, so this could be what we're looking for.

but since E3, i don't get my hopes up for anything. i'll be seeing what will happen Wednesday. but until then, i wouldn't count on anything anyone posts as "truth"

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
Nya might not be lying, but BlueWave is obviously a bull ****ter. 1 post? Convienient story? I don't believe it at all.
So when you registered here, you had no credibility at all when you first started? Everyone starts somewhere. And don't believe me, fine. You'll see Wednesday. There's nothing else I can do but say wait until Wednesday. And on another note, there will be 21 starter characters. Just thought I'd let you guys know about that. So yea, don't believe me, like I care. You just wait and see.

SiD

Smash Master
Um no, had I posted something as outrageous as that the day I registered, I would have zero credibility. GTFO, nobody believes you BlueWave.

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
Um no, had I posted something as outrageous as that the day I registered, I would have zero credibility. GTFO, nobody believes you BlueWave.
Call it outrageous, do whatever. Ban me if you want, I could care less. But if you do, you'll be making a mistake. You'll see Wednesday.

SiD

Smash Master
Alright, you're on my ignore list now. And stop saying "you'll see", even if Sonic get's revealed on Wednesday, you were still bull ****ting. So leave.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
the thing bluewave is, you just didn't come here and post what other noobs have done and just randomly put down what they refered to as "facts", but you came in here AFTER someone stated what he states as "fact" and tried to put it in your own credibility.

you can say whatever you want, but it's basically plagarism, which is not favorably looked on.

really, we don't care if what you say comes true. the fact is you sorta "stole" it from someone else to boost your reputation

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
SKWEAT JEBUS!!! well ether blue wave enjoys posting "bullsh**t" or he was browsing the forums and found that post reminding him of what he heard and thoght that nya needed some backup for Nya. as for the "Truth" i think that this is true but if not then MAN! i feal like i felt during the whole 'Sonic in ssbm trick' well it's time to wait for 2 ***q*ing days.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Good, now we only need Master Chief.

Come on.... you know that would be awesome, Nintendo V.S Sega V.S Microsoft in one GAME OMGWTFHAXROFLMAO!.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dammit I own Halo 3 and have been unable to play it due to lack of XBOX 360...I WANT TO PLAY MY GAME!!!:mad:

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
I'm not as fond of the story mode as much as I am with the Xbox Live part of the game. The online mode is amazingly smooth and easy (That's what she said.) and is really fun to play online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom