• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

volbound1700

Smash Master
As I stated earlier, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games seem like a great launch for them and is going to be better then all you think it will be... There are a lot of events on it and it is a perfect game for the Wii and the new technology being introduced with the Wii.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Maybe Mario will cameo in the Sonic RPG that Bioshock is making >.> Doubtful though...
Heh, that would be awesome.
Anyways, first time poster on this thread, as fanboise and gurls scare
the hell out of me.

But the subject seems to have changed from "SONIC FO' BRAWL" to more detailed talk. Amazing. >_>

Ah well.
SONIC FO' BRAWL!

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Well....

first time my brother got on and was being a ***** to CK, but luckily I was gone in Chelan my entire bannination

Then I got into an argument with Joshirad, that time was my fault

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
"mountin dew smash fuel" ftw
Y'know, Geno, I think that I died a little on the inside when I read this.

>.>; Bad tidings of a certain propaganda-infused drink that left a very piss-poor aftertaste in yer mouth. I think it was called "Gamer Fuel." :laugh: I don't know why Microsoft/Bungie allowed the Pepsi company to take hold of the vaunted Halo franchise and try to market it with a crappy soft drink.

Anyway, yeah.

Smooth Criminal for S.S.S.!

Sonic for Brawl!

Blackadder

Smash Master
Well....

first time my brother got on and was being a ***** to CK, but luckily I was gone in Chelan my entire bannination

Then I got into an argument with Joshirad, that time was my fault
I got in a flame war with Joshisrad once. He's the epitome of jerk.
...seriously. :laugh:

Wow...that's the EXACT SAME REASON I don't go in there!
I have bad experiance with any "*Insert name here* for Brawl!" thread.
The problem is, if you say "I don't like, say, Toad, you get flammed, because everyone there is totally fanboi/gurl and biased in there stupid opinion. I mean...seriously, the argue why TOAD should be in? Wth. :laugh:

genosall

Smash Journeyman
in your computer waiting for when you get closer t
Y'know, Geno, I think that I died a little on the inside when I read this.

>.>; Bad tidings of a certain propaganda-infused drink that left a very piss-poor aftertaste in yer mouth. I think it was called "Gamer Fuel." :laugh: I don't know why Microsoft/Bungie allowed the Pepsi company to take hold of the vaunted Halo franchise and try to market it with a crappy soft drink.

Anyway, yeah.

Smooth Criminal for S.S.S.!

Sonic for Brawl!
....I....I'm sorry, I was not aware of the piss poor flavering :(

Garuda

Smash Ace
You watch... if Sonic's in it, there will be a LOT of 10-year-olds playing as him online. Mark my words.

Blackadder

Smash Master
You watch... if Sonic's in it, there will be a LOT of 10-year-olds playing as him online. Mark my words.
I don't have to mark those words, they're truth already.
We all know Sonic will bring the nine year old kids into Brawl online, in which they will get severly pwnd buy us, cry, say we're cheap, and repeat this for the rest of their prepubecent lives.

...AWSUM!!!!one!!! :laugh:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...Hm, I only wish to fight someone better than me...

...I'm tired of winning without much effort...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was a major fan of Sonic way back when I was 10...

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Gahh 4Kids! How I loath them... May they burn to ashes and then have those ashes launched into the sun and then nuked! ...Figuratively speaking of course :)
I hope to god that if any Sonic characters, make it into Brawl in any form, that they don't use the 4Kids voice actors, only Robotnik's and Shadow's (Shadow's voice actor really should only do one character) sounds good(mainly because Sega hired the voice actor for Robotnik first). Well, also Mephiles, but I don't think we will ever see him again.

Ok Rant over.

Only 100 or so more pages and we can beat out "Sticky: Confirmed Character Discussion (Part 2)" for most pages in "Brawl Character Discussion" (really scary actually.)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Gahh 4Kids! How I loath them... May they burn to ashes and then have those ashes launched into the sun and then nuked! ...Figuratively speaking of course :)
I hope to god that if any Sonic characters, make it into Brawl in any form, that they don't use the 4Kids voice actors, only Robotnik's and Shadow's (Shadow's voice actor really should only do one character) sounds good(mainly because Sega hired the voice actor for Robotnik first). Well, also Mephiles, but I don't think we will ever see him again.

Ok Rant over.

Only 100 or so more pages and we can beat out "Sticky: Confirmed Character Discussion (Part 2)" for most pages in "Brawl Character Discussion" (really scary actually.)
I'm pretty sure the old Ridley thread had more...

Oh wait...whatever, I don't care

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
>
>

(Jaleel White for Sonic for Brawl)

Garuda

Smash Ace
Jaleel White... OMFG YEEEES DUDE! I thought I was the only one who liked that idea.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
I doubt Jaleel will ever return to voice Sonic, much to my disappointment. He did a fine job of Sonic on AoStH... and I suppose SaTAM.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
hey, if anyone wants me to create a render, just link me to an image and I'll get in on a transparent background for you as fast as I can

I don't do renders of Big the Cat or Amy Rose though

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's a **** shame too, I thought Jaleel White was a great voice actor for Sonic.

I also like Sonic's Sonic Adventure 2 Voice, it's kinda stuck to me.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
White was good for the old Sonic, Ya know. The Short one.
But for the new Sonic, he heed a voice like Sonic Adventure 2. He was good.
We like the cocky Sonic voice that White gave him back for the old cartoons. Dont get me wrong, it couldnt have been better.
But to keep people away from the factor that Sonic he becoming more of a Kids thing, He should have his SA2B voice, or close to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom