• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
No chance, Sheik = Zelda, and Zelda = Woman

Basic maths imply that Sheik = Woman

BUT WE FORGOT TO CARRY THE 1??!?!?!

dk64

Smash Cadet
welp, now that i've heard both sides of this lil issue, i'm possitive that shiek is a girl.

...now on topic sonic 4 brawl, woo whoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
Hello, Sonic thread. I'm back!

Mr. Resetti was just deconfirmed so that leaves Sonic as the ONLY character I still hope is in Brawl.

At least I know they won't be deconfirming his arse by making him a crap assist trophy.

Sinn

Smash Lord
No chance, Sheik = Zelda, and Zelda = Woman

Basic maths imply that Sheik = Woman

BUT WE FORGOT TO CARRY THE 1??!?!?!
So let me get this straight...if you're a woman you use magic to change everything about you, including getting rid of your boobs and adding a trouser snake to your crotch, that STILL makes you a woman...yes? Because whatever transforming Zelda does to become Sheik...makes THAT happen.

And worry not, Smash_Brother, Sonic shall be playable and we will all bask in his glory, much like the glory of a thousand blue suns moving at the speed of sound.

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
I think Sonic will end up being at least middle-tier. He will guranteed be the fastest character if he's in. I think he should have quick and weak attacks along with being light to help make up for this.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think Sonic will end up being at least middle-tier. He will guranteed be the fastest character if he's in. I think he should have quick and weak attacks along with being light to help make up for this.
How many faster characters are in mid tier?

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
In Melee, 0, but in SSB64 it was a different story.

Speed might not = everything in Brawl, especially if Brawl is slower (which it will be if it's online).

SonicMario

Smash Master
Wow, 500 pages. Soon we may as well catch up to the old ridley thread. Perhaps even surpass it without being closed like it was. (I mean no Offense R.I.D.L.E.Y.)

Sonic 4 Brawl!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
The old Ridley thread grew too awesome and collapsed into itself, and that's the truth. Don't believe what the mods tell you.

Also, the new Ridley thread is already half way to where the old one was XD.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
1,500 posts till we reach the over 9000!!! mark ( bet that gag has run dry by now, right? )

Any who, for a character style update, i have a feeling that we might get another veteran. either that, or we get a special moves thing.

So, with the Roader subspace enemy en route, does that mean potential for a high speed chase if Sonic makes it in?

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
1,500 posts till we reach the over 9000!!! mark ( bet that gag has run dry by now, right? )

Any who, for a character style update, i have a feeling that we might get another veteran. either that, or we get a special moves thing.

So, with the Roader subspace enemy en route, does that mean potential for a high speed chase if Sonic makes it in?
Meh, depends on how fast it goes.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Hey it's been a while since I've been on this thread it seems the regular s from about a month and a half aren't here like: Del Money, RDK, ect...

Well nothing Sonic yet :( well Dec 3rd will reveal it all, also have you guys seen the new trailer for Mario and Sonic at The Olympic Games. Shadow is in it.

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
How many faster characters are in mid tier?
I'm not really familar with the speed/tier correlation. I personally don't play much Melee. I do believe the faster characters are usually higher tier and people will be fairly angry if Sonic is not in fact the fastest character. Hopefully speed is still good but balanced in this game.

Also, falcon is the fastest character in melee I believe.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
His attacks are slow though, which is why I don't like him

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I wonder if Sonic will be faster than Captain Falcon, or as fast as him...

He can't be TOO fast afterall.

volbound1700

Smash Master
November 23rd is the release date for Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games right?

That game is highly underrated, the experts have been raving about it and fencing, hurdles, table tennis, javelin throw, etc. with the wii controllers will be great.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Is US actually getting it first, or is it just because they never stated a release date aside from "2007" for Japan? I find it hard to believe that the game is coming out in Japan on Dec 31st, which is what I seem to recall IGN saying before.

SonicMario

Smash Master
November 23rd is the release date for Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games right?

That game is highly underrated, the experts have been raving about it and fencing, hurdles, table tennis, javelin throw, etc. with the wii controllers will be great.
I was surprised when M&S beat Galaxy at GC (in Germany). So this seems very interesting. Once Sonic is a confirmed in Brawl. It can be double the Sonic & Mario epicness!

Except i find it funny is how the largest rivalry in Video Game history (No exaggerating) gets into a simple game of Ping-Pong XD And into serious fighting.

Sinn

Smash Lord
are the making a brawl channel? like they did with Metroid prime 3????
if so they should let you play with the stickers!!!!
That would be SWEET. The channel. Maybe not the sticker playing. The more hype the better, though the site IS doing a good job at that on its own.

OMG WIGZ. I don't think I've seen you in a while O_O

SonicMario

Smash Master
are the making a brawl channel? like they did with Metroid prime 3????
if so they should let you play with the stickers!!!!
Wigz! Ol' buddy & Pal! Where have you been?

Anyway, i'm not sure that they are. But this really isn't the thread to talk about a Brawl channel.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
They should. Brawl deserves more hype than any other Nintendo game.

OH! COOL IDEA! Remembe how we had to wait to see some of the gameplay videos on the MP3 channel?
What if they did the same thing for Brawl, and those vids revealed the other 3rd Party guests or some other secret characters the Dojo hasn't released yet?

P.S.- New sig. Self made. What do y'all think?

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
A Brawl Channel would be sweet.

I just hope that they don't hype it enough... but I hope they don't overhype it like Halo 3.

Although it would be nice if they make a drink for Brawl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom