• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
I hope Sonic gets confirmed soon so these kinds of threads will stop clogging the internet. If he's in he's in, if not then he's not. We cannot change Sakurai's mind now.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Ok, no leaders then. Also SiegK, anyone who elects themself leader doesn't deserve it anyway.

I gotta say PanmoreRiot, I tend to agree with Sonink on this one.

And SM, when I said rival, I meant like the same sort of thing, a friendly rivalry if you will.
I didnt elect. I nominated. Just throwing the idea out there. Read. Lol.
By the way Sakurai is also in the next comic. And

For: 2
Against: 1

No Dictators in the S.S.S. We Vote. Lawlz.

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
I'm totally for it, I think he'd make a great member to the SSS crew.

Not a member, just bored. And hungry. Maybe if I vote for him, he will buy me food.

For: 3

SiegK

Smash Champion
I'm totally for it, I think he'd make a great member to the SSS crew.

Not a member, just bored. And hungry. Maybe if I vote for him, he will buy me food.

For: 3
Your not even part of S.S.S. Are you? How does your vote count?
But thx for trying.
(If he is part of S.S.S. Im gunna feel like such an idiot. Lol. But hes not on the S.S.S. Smash Wiki, and thats what im going off of)

For: 2

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
Oh come on guys, have a sense of humor.

Anyways, I do think Sonic would be great for brawl, and am willing to prove it with pixellated comics and internet words galore!

Whadda I gotta do to get in this club??

Sinn

Smash Lord
Mine counts, right? I say yes. He only did it after Gypsy did it, which HE shouldn't have done in the first place.

And I saw Cream fire the gun in the trailer. Yay! And I must say...that was some EXTREME ping pong.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Ok, I'm finally in. All is well with the world now. We can sleep in peace.

Sonic 4 Brawl

You know, I kinda can't wait to play M&SatOG. After watching that new trailer, it looks like a really good game. I always liked the track&field games that Sega used to make for the Dreamcast and this looks like it will be just as good. Plus, there's Mario/Sonic characters involved. What could be better than that?

(I'm answering my own question: Zelda characters)

SiegK

Smash Champion
I personaly think the opening is ********. Cause in reality. How the hell would Sonic lose to Mario in a foot race? I know I know, its for the OG, and Track is Big. But it just makes me think. "Your kidding me...?
What Im looking forword to are the cut scenes when Mario and Sonic talk to each other! THEY BETTER!!!

SiegK

Smash Champion
Hiding in the shadows.

Ive been working on all of the Sonic Sprites Im going to need for this next comic, and there are alot. I just looked at the script and omg. Im like only half way done. I still need to do Ridley's and his close-up one-boxes. Lol. This is gunna be a long one.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Hiding in the shadows.

Ive been working on all of the Sonic Sprites Im going to need for this next comic, and there are alot. I just looked at the script and omg. Im like only half way done. I still need to do Ridley's and his close-up one-boxes. Lol. This is gunna be a long one.
Looking forward to it.

BTW, what program do you use for your sprite comics?

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
But hacking skillz you mean download a key-gen, right? Maybe a readme file? We all know

and just download Adobe Photoship Ridley, it automatically makes all you pictures Epic and made of win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom