• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Not flaming Ridley or anything but omg...
ZERO MISSION RIDLEY IS SO ANNOYING AND HARD TO ADD CAUSE HE IS SO GOSH DARN DETAILED!!
I have like 4 working on 5 Sprites down. next to Sonic's 21. Jeez...
I thought you were actually playing the game for a moment... Trying to figure out why how detailed Ridley is would affect his difficulty.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Lawl. No, i have no idea where I am in that game. And I dont think I would need to play it to get more insite, he doesnt move much, so its kinda hard to get an expression for his face in this comic. And he is so detailed, its hatd to change him up and make a custom sprite to Match the rest. Lol. Sonic is easy to change. I got 5 done now. Working on 6.

SiD

Smash Master
YEAH! Thanks, why am I so slow right now? Maybe it's because when you're in the sonic forum everything seems slow by comparison
Lol good one.

So I could totally see it, Sonic and Ridley as a team. Sonic could totally ride on his back as they fly to defeat PT and Ike. Death awaits all who oppose Sonic + Ridley!

SiegK

Smash Champion
nvm I think i got it.
Open your file,
Extras
Configure WiiConnect24
Set it up.

but now i dont know how to sent one. I have the options of Sent and Received. Now do I send?

**** Double Posts! I thought you guys would have said something by now. Lol.

S.S.S. Unite on Metroid Prime 3!!!

(Does that seem a little weird?)

Haha

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Yes Sir, I am. Though I havnt tried to Use the Friend thing on MP3, walk me through it?

Do u need to beat game 1st?
Alright.

You know the 'Friend Voucher' option on the Extras screen? Apparently you can send a friend voucher (earned in game) to a friend on your list (not sure if they have to have save data) and it turns into a token you can use on more special things in Extras, like bumper stickers for the Gunship or a Mii bobblehead.

If you're interested, PM me your Wii code. Mine's below my avatar...

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
hehe. I have to wait till october for my MP3. hopefully the gap between the smsh bros isn't that big.

Also, I'm not sure if this is needed, but I have a Brawl Clan directory set up somewhere. if S.S.S. needs a bit more advertisement, you can always set up and advert there. here's the link

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=117203

it's currently being used as a 'how to run a clan' discussion, but that's not important

any who, Sonic 4 brawl

SiegK

Smash Champion
Anyway. Im in your Friend Voucher area now. Just click my Name, SiegK, and send one over.
I got like 9 Ridleys done. Or 8 and working on 9. God... 5-6 more... Next. Backgrounds. Fun... Haha. the only part about this is cutting out all the details of Ridley. No wonder there arnt that many of his sprites per game, hes frick'n hard to make. Haha, I mean. Im just cutting out pixles and changing a BIT, but for them to creat this dude. Woo. *clap*

Dude. Ive donw that alot l8ly 2night. I Must be really tired if i just did a Double Post...
Sonink, I sent you one. And now im going to bed. PM me if u still have probs, Ill get back to ya 2morrow.

Sonic for Brawl. he better be in or my dreams ate down the dump. And Ill be sad.
(Im gunna stop talking now)

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Anyway. Im in your Friend Voucher area now. Just click my Name, SiegK, and send one over.
I got like 9 Ridleys done. Or 8 and working on 9. God... 5-6 more... Next. Backgrounds. Fun... Haha. the only part about this is cutting out all the details of Ridley. No wonder there arnt that many of his sprites per game, hes frick'n hard to make. Haha, I mean. Im just cutting out pixles and changing a BIT, but for them to creat this dude. Woo. *clap*

Dude. Ive donw that alot l8ly 2night. I Must be really tired if i just did a Double Post...
Sonink, I sent you one. And now im going to bed. PM me if u still have probs, Ill get back to ya 2morrow.

Sonic for Brawl. he better be in or my dreams ate down the dump. And Ill be sad.
(Im gunna stop talking now)
Sent you six.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lol well a few weeks ago they started a group to rival RIDLEY, SSS( Smashing at Sonic SPeed)

Unfortunately, none of the classics are here save SonicMario.
I see. I'd ask to join, but I wouldn't be able to contribute much, being that I'm always doing school stuff now.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
To bad we wont know who the **** we are facing so for all you know you could be facing Ken in Wi-Fi but because of Sakurai you wont know it!

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Well that would certainly suck, to be playing some random guy only to have your *** handed to you by some blindingly fast combo.... repeatedly. This is why I think I'll stick to smashing with my friends online... I actually KNOW what they are capable of lol.

Sonic for Brawl

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey in the fight club thread Geno is beating Sonic XS do something about it!

If only MaS at the OG was online...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom