• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
No we didn't, this is the Sonic thread. We started nothing, me and SiegK were just having fun. STFU about it already, just let it die for ****s sake.
Yeah but just out of nowhere you decide to attack club RIDLEY.
For fun?
Doesn't look like fun now.

*Facepalm*

Riot,Riot,Riot... Riot... Let sleeping dog's lie shall we?
Ok.
I was just trying to set the record straight.

SiD

Smash Master
STFU ParamoreRiot, I don't know why you're trying to revive a war that started and died twice already. The only reason it became more than a little fun is because you took it seriously and "informed the ridley thread".

So we didn't start the war, you and you alone did.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
STFU ParamoreRiot, I don't know why you're trying to revive a war that started and died twice already. The only reason it became more than a little fun is because you took it seriously and "informed the ridley thread".

So we didn't start the war, you and you alone did.
Haha.
I didn't even inform the Ridley thread though...

They just came....
^Thats what she said^

Garuda

Smash Ace
A better one would be "ur grammir sux". No, it's not a personal attack, just a random joke.

...But the BEST shirt would be "Sonic and Ridley 4 Brawl".

SiD

Smash Master
Still waiting on permission from SSS officials for something that will make both groups happy......

Stay tuned....

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Get a new leader (Not SonicMario the OTHER leader...*cough*Sonink*cough*)

Then i would love for us to be allies... lets think of this as the Sonic - Knuckles relationship XD

SiD

Smash Master
SonicMario is the leader. Although Sonink didn't do anything wrong but whatever.

EDIT: I've gotten permission, but I have to wait unfortunately. Until then, let's just hope that Sonic and Ridley gets in.

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Still waiting on permission from SSS officials for something that will make both groups happy......

Stay tuned....
I approve wholeheartedly of your idea, just waiting on SonicMario's say.

Also, can it is be truce tyme now plz?

Get a new leader (Not SonicMario the OTHER leader...*cough*Sonink*cough*)

Then i would love for us to be allies... lets think of this as the Sonic - Knuckles relationship XD
I'm sorry, I forgot I don't have the right to defend myself. Care to prove how I 'started it'?

SiD

Smash Master
If anyone "started it", it was me. Leave Sonink alone, we've already called a truce.

And I heard from SonicMario, but he told me to wait. I'll PM you his response.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
No only once you show Mega man PWning both of them at once will it be a truce!

And guys if you ever want someone to wright something like a battle with Sonic just ask me ; ) siD knows what im like XD

SiD

Smash Master
Yeah that was awesome.

You should write a story about Sonic and Megaman fighting for a 3rd party spot, but as the battle drags on, both are tired. It's become a stalemate. When suddenly, (spoilers)

Master Chief comes to try to make it to Brawl. Sonic and Megaman Team up for their toughest battle yet, but the eventually defeat the Chief, and become buddies. THen, they both enter a Pipe to the Smashbros world, having earned their spots.

SiD

Smash Master
Lol well a few weeks ago they started a group to rival RIDLEY, SSS( Smashing at Sonic SPeed)

Unfortunately, none of the classics are here save SonicMario.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Sonic vs Bomber man...

Bomber man commits suicide from his lameness and his I-Have-No-Chance-Of-Making-It-Into-Brawl-Ness

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Yeah that was awesome.

You should write a story about Sonic and Megaman fighting for a 3rd party spot, but as the battle drags on, both are tired. It's become a stalemate. When suddenly, (spoilers)

Master Chief comes to try to make it to Brawl. Sonic and Megaman Team up for their toughest battle yet, but the eventually defeat the Chief, and become buddies. THen, they both enter a Pipe to the Smashbros world, having earned their spots.
now that i would love to see!

SonicMario

Smash Master
SonicMario is the leader. Although Sonink didn't do anything wrong but whatever.

EDIT: I've gotten permission, but I have to wait unfortunately. Until then, let's just hope that Sonic and Ridley gets in.
I'd like to think of myself as Not the leader though. I don't want to feel like i can corrupt power in the club. Just greet me as a fellow S.S.S. member, not the leader.

And SiD, it wasn't my intention of rivaling the Ridley thread. I only wanted to have a group, not any conflict with another support group. Sonic & Ridley are not fighting for a spot unless Sakauri announces that only Sonic or Ridley can be in the last spot. Which is very unlikely.

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
So did I get accepted into SSS?
No. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=72265&page=433

If nobodny will step up to claim the name Leader of the S.S.S. I nominate myself. Any other takers? I Know I iddnt start it, im well aware, but if no one else will take the step up.
S.S.S. won't have any 'leaders'. Basically the only positions other than member are manager (closest thing) (SonicMario) and recruiter (yours truly)

By the way, SM, I tidied up our Smashwiki article for you. :)

SiD

Smash Master
Ok, no leaders then. Also SiegK, anyone who elects themself leader doesn't deserve it anyway.

I gotta say PanmoreRiot, I tend to agree with Sonink on this one.

And SM, when I said rival, I meant like the same sort of thing, a friendly rivalry if you will.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Ok, no leaders then. Also SiegK, anyone who elects themself leader doesn't deserve it anyway.

I gotta say PanmoreRiot, I tend to agree with Sonink on this one.

And SM, when I said rival, I meant like the same sort of thing, a friendly rivalry if you will.
Ok.
Its you guys' choice I guess.
I'd be verrry helpful though like I am in RIDLEY.

SiD

Smash Master
Ok, Sonink, drop it please. We already have a truce, and he already conceded peacefully when we said we didn't want him in. You're being petty and I don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom