• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Maybe later. Iono. But the next Comic is gunna be tha Secret it out. Will Ridley be in Brawl? You can find out in the next comic. Sonic and Ridley get to the bottom of it and confront Masahiro Sakurai face to face and get some answers.

I just finished the script. Ill probably start it 2morrow when i have down time.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Lol. True.
Aight, im going to bed. Ill work on the new Comic 2morrow when I have down time. Maybe post it by Wed. Dunno, school may suck and get in the way. Oh well. It will come. And I might make a 3rd by the end of the week. Stay Tuned kids! Lol, jk. But yeah. I might make a series. Maybe.

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Lol. True.
Aight, im going to bed. Ill work on the new Comic 2morrow when I have down time. Maybe post it by Wed. Dunno, school may suck and get in the way. Oh well. It will come. And I might make a 3rd by the end of the week. Stay Tuned kids! Lol, jk. But yeah. I might make a series. Maybe.
Yeah, I'm gunna do the same.

See ya.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...Just read up on the difficulty involved for some reason in Sonic participating in Brawl...

...Either it's apparently harder than they think, they don't want him in, or they are keeping a secret...

Sinn

Smash Lord
My guess is a hardcore secret. You've gotta keep in mind, Nintendo and SEGA have been doing this whole game thing for a heck of a long time, and I'm sure their NDA's are forged in the fires of Hell, ironclad, and bullet proof. If they want to make sure no one knows about the character's inclusion beforehand, with maybe one person telling a friend of theirs who no one will believe, I'm pretty sure that they can do it and to it well.

Also, I think that trailer is fairly awesome. If there's one thing SEGA kicks *** at nowadays, it's making cut scenes. I'm telling you, they really oughta go into the movie business.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
That trailer was awesome. If Sonic isn't in Brawl after that, then I may cry.

Yeah, cutscenes seem to be one of the few things SEGA has done right with the most recent Sonic games on consoles. But hey, at least Miyamoto is keeping a close eye on MASatOG as well.

Sonic for Brawl

SonicMario

Smash Master
Sorry, could you please PM me your Age, Main, and why you support Sonic both of you. Then i can put you in. sorry for the confusion.

Sonic 4 Brawl

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Sonic is the most out of reach thing I want for brawl now that online is confirmed. But I may not be worthy of such a list as I am not a hardcore sonic player as of late. I'm more old school with the Saga v Nint wars back in the day. I still have my Saga Gen controller, the system doesn't work anymore though.

Cinos Rof Lwarb *I do this backwards to throw off Sakis mindgames and confuse him into updating Sonic early. Just desperate hope*

SonicMario

Smash Master
Sonic is the most out of reach thing I want for brawl now that online is confirmed. But I may not be worthy of such a list as I am not a hardcore sonic player as of late. I'm more old school with the Saga v Nint wars back in the day. I still have my Saga Gen controller, the system doesn't work anymore though.

Cinos Rof Lwarb *I do this backwards to throw off Sakis mindgames and confuse him into updating Sonic early. Just desperate hope*
Wow you haven't been here in a long while. That is fine, you can still talk to us either S.S.S. or not.

Cinos Rof Lwarb .Srob Hsams Repus

And what made you decide Toilet paper over your ol' Banjo avatar?

EDIT: @Suspect: What are you talking about? Just something only on that Espio is gonna be in someway in the olympics game?

SonicMario

Smash Master
Okay i'm sorry. I just needed some more detailed info on what you are talking about. Espio i guess has returned. It would be awesome to be able to play as him in a Sonic platform game without the chaotix team again.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Wow you haven't been here in a long while. That is fine, you can still talk to us either S.S.S. or not.

Cinos Rof Lwarb .Srob Hsams Repus

And what made you decide Toilet paper over your ol' Banjo avatar?
2 and a half months... meh (if SWF is what you were refering to)

I was tired of people PMing me saying Banjo won't be in brawl because he's 3rd Party with McSucks now. And toilet paper stands out nice when I'm scimming a page hah!

Cinos Rof Lwarb

Legolastom

Smash Hero
If your going to make these comics at least join me and Stryk's in the artwork emporium by making a thread for them.

Anyways if Blaze has made it into the game im sure Espio will and... Sonic rush adventures! (To bad my ****ing touch screen is broken... bullocks!).

And thank god SM-OG doesn't just have ****ty running and swimming games XD

Now then... SWF? Sonic Wild Fire ZOMG!

Sinn

Smash Lord
2 and a half months... meh (if SWF is what you were refering to)

I was tired of people PMing me saying Banjo won't be in brawl because he's 3rd Party with McSucks now. And toilet paper stands out nice when I'm scimming a page hah!

Cinos Rof Lwarb
Everything about me stands out on the page! And I think it would be great if BK somehow weaseled their way into the game...

And I was never a hardcore Sonic fan back in the day. I was always a Nintendo fanatic (probably due to the fact that we could only afford one console...and Nintendo just won out). But I always did want Mario and Sonic to join forces, as, uh...shown by some of the comics I made >.>; I recall one where they had become great buddies until Peach and Sally got into a huge fight. That kinda ended things xD;

I was such a dork ._.;

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Everything about me stands out on the page! And I think it would be great if BK somehow weaseled their way into the game...

And I was never a hardcore Sonic fan back in the day. I was always a Nintendo fanatic (probably due to the fact that we could only afford one console...and Nintendo just won out). But I always did want Mario and Sonic to join forces, as, uh...shown by some of the comics I made >.>; I recall one where they had become great buddies until Peach and Sally got into a huge fight. That kinda ended things xD;

I was such a dork ._.;
I don't know if anyone wants Sonic and Mario to fight eachother more than me! I'm all for Nintendo. 64, Cube and I love Megaman and Super Mario on NES!
I WAS a Sonic fan back in the day. Now, not so much, as of the first Sonic game on Cube. Heroes was it? I couldn't deal with it so i abandoned it, hoping one day that Sonic would enter the same world as Mario, henceforth bringing back his glory.

SONIC ****ING RULES!

Cinos Rof Lwarb

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
****it I should be in the SSS thing, I helped pick the name

Actually naw, I don't really care...But do you think that articles is going to stay?

...Especially that Siegek article?

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Lets have a Chant!

Lol war what?

Sonic For Brawl!
Bad idea to try and start things with R.I.D.L.E.Y

I'm just going to ignore that.... for now.
S.S.S. ROCKS! R.I.D.L.E.Y. Sucks!

Sonic For Brawl!

S.S.S. ROCKS! R.I.D.L.E.Y. Sucks!

Sonic For Brawl!

Also, check it:

Sonic 4 Brawl!
The Ridley thread has been informed.

Okay that sets the record straight.

SSS started the feud between RIDLEY
nuff said.

SiD

Smash Master
No we didn't, this is the Sonic thread. We started nothing, me and SiegK were just having fun. STFU about it already, just let it die for ****s sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom