• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That doesnt even make any sense.
Sonic isnt a Known boss for his games, Hes the protagonist of his series.
Ridley, Known Boss and enemy of Samus, ur making arguments that dont have any background or foreground.
Just go home.
I was a Sonic thread regular before both of you started this stupid war...

...and it would too make sense because it is a Nintendo game and Sonic isn't a nintendo character

****er

rock_child66

Smash Rookie
I cant actually believe they're even considering putting Sonic in this game. I do agree, it would be great to have a character like Sonic in the game, but just think for a second. Sonic isnt someone that would be any useful to the game. He may have a questionable move set, but still, he should be kept to the other games. He would just be copying off other characters in the game and personally is just some wasted space in this amazing-to-be game.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Sonic would be a better boss than Ridley. Why? Because he doesn't have the potential for a full move set, and all his games suck. He runs fast and has spin strikes. That's it. At least Ridley would be unique.... >_>

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I cant actually believe they're even considering putting Sonic in this game. I do agree, it would be great to have a character like Sonic in the game, but just think for a second. Sonic isnt someone that would be any useful to the game. He may have a questionable move set, but still, he should be kept to the other games. He would just be copying off other characters in the game and personally is just some wasted space in this amazing-to-be game.
Wow... not a fragment of a sensible arguement was made here.

"Useful to the game"? What does that even mean? The only characters that could be considered "useful", if that's even the term you want to use, would be Mario, Link, Pikachu, and Kirby.

How in the hell would he be "copying off the other characters in the game"? He's so original, no one in the game plays like him. No one in any video game series out there is like Sonic the Hedgehog.

And by the way, you do know Solid Snake is in the Brawl. Right?

You're arguements make no sense.
YOU FAIL REASONABLE LOGIC

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
You guys are just talking out of ur @$$es.
It wouldnt make sense for Sonic to be a Boss, hes a character.
Main character in his games.
Ridley is the Main Boss in Metroid games, so he could be a Boss.
Get it? Gosh, its like talking to children.
And I never started any way, I didnt go to Ridley thread and Start anything.
Nintendo has already RESUESTED Sonic be in Brawl and are waiting
For SEGA's OK.
Have you heard any new at ALL besides you hopes that Ridley is even in Brawl?
NO!
We have out hopes
And you have yours!
BUT we have Nintendo's Invite. What do you have to show of Official Documentation.
All you have is,
"he would be cool caus, Blah blah "
And, "he is a normal nintendo character so why not"
Also, "We have these reasons why he fits"
OK!? There are like a Bagilion other Nintendo character, They can all make it in
And umm... Hes cool. ********* clap* "yay yay yay duurrr"

There are gunna be so many "I told you so"s when Brawl comes out and you can all come back to this thread and say your sorry for your incompetence.
Thank you, and good bye.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How is it a waste of space by adding another character...

More characters > Less characters but more space

Legolastom

Smash Hero
For SEGA's OK.
NO!
We have out hopes
And you have yours!
BUT we have Nintendo's Invite. What do you have to show of Official Documentation.
All you have is,
OK!? There are like a Bagilion other Nintendo character, They can all make it in

There are gunna be so many "I told you so"s when Brawl comes out and you can all come back to this thread and say your sorry for your incompetence.
Thank you, and good bye.
I used to respect you but now i pity you i mean Ridley has a much higher chance of getting in than Sonic if you look at it with logic and reason but... sigh.

When Sonink starts flame wars and you blame it on us then i know you have totally lost all sense of reason.

And er he is Mario's rival ********* clap* "yay yay yay duurrr"

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was here when the SONIC thread decided to start the flame war...I know who the person who actually started it is too

The discussions were FINE until then

SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
For SEGA's OK.
NO!
We have out hopes
And you have yours!
All you have is,

Thank you, and good bye.

Well Said. They are acting like kids. I applaud you.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Yo can we just we just stop this stupid thing.
And, Legolastom, Im sorry for losing my cool.
Cant we just respect that we both want our character in?
And not put the other down, it doesnt give either of us any gain.
Nintendo will put in whoever they want to put it, our words dont really do much.
But its still fun to hope for our character's place, we dont need to flame each other in order to enjoy our hopes.

Team Giza

Smash Lord
Sonic would be a better boss than Ridley. Why? Because he doesn't have the potential for a full move set, and all his games suck. He runs fast and has spin strikes. That's it. At least Ridley would be unique.... >_>
Sonic has actually been in Fighting games before. He has displayed a series of moves over the years that would make him every possible to have a playable moveset in Brawl. My only problem with him being in it is he just seems to much like Fox and Falco from all the movelists I have seen (with the exception of the one at the first post in this topic). Even with all the movesets I have seen I cannot seem him having a play style that is unique (and still be from Sonic game stuff) but I can probably be proven wrong easily.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yo can we just we just stop this stupid thing.
And, Legolastom, Im sorry for losing my cool.
Cant we just respect that we both want our character in?
And not put the other down, it doesnt give either of us any gain.
Nintendo will put in whoever they want to put it, our words dont really do much.
But its still fun to hope for our character's place, we dont need to flame each other in order to enjoy our hopes.
Its just that idiot Sonink starts up flame wars! and hey i wont put any one else's character down if they don't put mine down you know what im saying?

I am not really against Sonic im just against people who post stuff like your previous post...

SiD

Smash Master
Nobody started a flame war except people from the Ridley thread Legolastom. Will you immature little a**holes just stay in your own **** thread and quit with the flaming. Just because you're thread is hundreds of pages of spam doesn't mean you need to get ours closed. Stop reading our posts, we can say Sonic > Ridley if we want, this is the Sonic thread. Bash the blue blur all you want, just don't do it here. I'm sick of it, and if you guys don't knock it off I'm reporting everyone of you RIDLEY jerks who have no lives so spend their days searching threads for people who "insult" Ridley so they can flame them. Seriously, get a girlfriend.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Let's get a new head of the SSS.

"SOMEONE" (who shall presently remain nameless) is doing a bad job representing the group by starting unnecessary and unprovoked "flame wars".

Why were we fighting about Ridley and Sonic and who should get in over who? Why can't they both get in? It's not like we're fighting about Wolf O'Donnell and Falco. We're talking about Sonic, a small, fast, blue, anthromorphic hedgehog from Sega; and Ridley, a giant, purple fire breathing dragon with wings and a deadly tail from Nintendo. It doesn't even make sense.

Sinn

Smash Lord
I think we all know how I feel about the pointless bickering.

In any case, I can see how both characters could easily have a full move list. Just drawing off Ridley's fighting style from the first Prime game you could derive a full moveset. And heck, the picture that someone posted of a full move list for Sonic a couple dozen pages back was AWESOME. Has anyone made something like that for Ridley yet? If so, I'd like to see it.

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
Nobody started a flame war except people from the Ridley thread Legolastom. Will you immature little a**holes just stay in your own **** thread and quit with the flaming. Just because you're thread is hundreds of pages of spam doesn't mean you need to get ours closed. Stop reading our posts, we can say Sonic > Ridley if we want, this is the Sonic thread. Bash the blue blur all you want, just don't do it here. I'm sick of it, and if you guys don't knock it off I'm reporting everyone of you RIDLEY jerks who have no lives so spend their days searching threads for people who "insult" Ridley so they can flame them. Seriously, get a girlfriend.
Dood, STFU and read my previous post. YOU AND I BOTH KNOW WE'RE ALL IMMATURE. Freaking stop this war.

SiegK

Smash Champion
If you have read my posts in the past, you know thats not my norm. I only get that way when people get out of line and forget their ethics. Im pro Ridley. Yes, i see think he would be a cool character in brawl. Ive said this many times, but i just dont see it actually happaning. I see him as Boss at most. thats what i see not what i might actually want. Im for alot of characters. More the better, unless there like really dumb but im sure we can agree with that without going into detail.
There is no gain in flaming some1 elses character if no hard proof is put to the table.
For now we know what we know and can we please stop bashing eachother.
It just doesnt seem logical to me, its just a waist of anger and we dont need to put down a fellow smasher.
Speaking from both sides now,
Think their idiots, think their character has no chanse. But dont say anything. It surves no purpose.

SiD

Smash Master
You're dead....

and sonic < ridley > mario
I'm just saying, quit blaming us. Quit blaming Sonink. This is what started this, a Ridley member no? And he was quoting me. So all of you, stop coming in our thread. We don't care what you say in yours, give us the same respect.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm just saying, quit blaming us. Quit blaming Sonink. This is what started this, a Ridley member no? And he was quoting me. So all of you, stop coming in our thread. We don't care what you say in ours, give us the same respect.
Betrayed flamed first

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
I'm just saying, quit blaming us. Quit blaming Sonink. This is what started this, a Ridley member no? And he was quoting me. So all of you, stop coming in our thread. We don't care what you say in ours, give us the same respect.

I believe the Sonic/Tails **** scene started it.

Just kidding.

SiD

Smash Master
There are bodies everywhere, it smells like napalm, but I think it's finally over. Thank goodness.

Now we can finally talk about how Sonic is better than RIdley and how kittens can beat that stupid azz dragon.

/joke

Team Giza

Smash Lord
Umm... why cannot they come here to diss Sonic and argue why he shouldn't be in Brawl? I would assume that and debunking their claims should be a part of this topic. I just don't think they should bring Ridley stuff into this, and I don't think you Pro-Sonic people should bring up Ridley in this topic either.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
There are bodies everywhere, it smells like napalm, but I think it's finally over. Thank goodness.

Now we can finally talk about how Sonic is better than RIdley and how kittens can beat that stupid azz dragon.

Anyways Dyce has given you some good advice... follow them a we may see a prosperous relationship between R.I.D.L.E.Y. and SSS.

But just tell Sonink to shutup and stop trying to insult us.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Ok k, enough please.
Jokes are fine, but flaming is not. Some people dont know the difference so just be careful.

I need to do HW, ill be back in a bit. and When i come back you kids have better of stopped fighting.
S.S.S., Say your sorry.
R.I.D.L.E.Y., your welcome here only if you don't flame.

Ill be back with cookies if your all good.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
****, I'm not in either and I support both...I was friggin here when we were picking the name of the SSS though

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dude, im gunna make more Sonic Sprite Comix, People seem to like em. Even if they start wars. Lol.
I dont know if thats flattering or not. Lolz.
You should make them all controversal...like against Megaman and stuff...

SiD

Smash Master
Or, Sonic and Megaman team up to superkill Ridley.

That'd be funny. You know, since Ridley only gonna be a boss and all.

/joke

Seriously though, you should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom