• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Thank you! This is why I don't post in the Ridley thread as much anymore. Don't get me wrong, I support Ridley and all but some people in there do need to take a chill pill every now and again. I'm glad that we at least can realize that there are valid points both for and against Sonic's inclusion, but we still will support him. Given, I think some of the fanboyism over in the Ridley thread is bloody hilarious, but there was a little too much flaming for my taste.

Sonic For Brawl, new management for SEGA, let's be friends on smashboards!
When it comes to persoanlity. I think the Ridley fans are like barbaric Spartans, and were like Atheneians compared to them. If ancient greece has nothing to do with Video game fanboyism let me know...:laugh:

So we're down to 9? Sweet, i'll make a legit article on Smashwiki if we can get one more. (7 members, 7 chaos emeralds. Get the deal?)

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
You're dead....

and sonic < ridley > mario
QFT

1: Ridley has better chances. First party, was planned for melee but they had to rush completion, and is the main catalyst/villain in Metroid

2: Sonic is third party, but still popular. Overall though Ridley has better chances and is way cooler. He's survived, like, 10 samus defeats

EDIT: Good point Paramore. Let's go bash Sonic somewhere else, blue hedgehoggy f**got

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
QFT

1: Ridley has better chances. First party, was planned for melee but they had to rush completion, and is the main catalyst/villain in Metroid

2: Sonic is third party, but still popular. Overall though Ridley has better chances and is way cooler. He's survived, like, 10 samus defeats

EDIT: Good point Paramore. Let's go bash Sonic somewhere else, blue hedgehoggy f**got
The flame war was at least 24 hours ago. Get out.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
We'll all have a hearty laugh while we Brawl online with Sonic and the Ridley lovers look desperately for non-existent ways to unlock their precious Space Thing.
Yes... yes it was so Shut The **** UP!

**** Nsiders get everywhere these days...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I think you've quoted the wrong post.

Besides, you're a far superior example of an Nsider than I am.
He he he cocky little **** thats all you can come up with hey? thought so now run along go talk about Naruto with your little friends.

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Okay, first off, take the chat back to your own thread.

Second, lay off the hate. Heaven forbid you insult my job - I doubt you even have one. Nothing you say or do will hurt me.

Thirdly, you're **** right I'll use my cashier powers on you.

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls

Second, lay off the hate. Heaven forbid you insult my job - I doubt you even have one. Nothing you say or do will hurt me.

Jaja, todo aquitado el wei ala madre..

Any hispanic guy/chick here would know what this means, and knows I'm right.

Team Giza

Smash Lord
Wow... just reading the first post on this page got me wondering if its still about sonic....
---
Anyway, even though I would rather have a different sega character in Brawl (Arle from Puyo Pop comes to mind), it seems its rather obvious if a sega character is gonna be in Brawl it is gonna be Sonic. My problem is I cannot really think of a moveset that would make him play different then other smash characters... I cannot really imagine a non-boring moveset for him.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion

Okay, first off, stop making fun of us an you won't have this problem.

Second, lay off the hate. Heaven forbid you insult Ridley - I doubt you have even played a Metroid game and know what you're talking about.

Thridly, you're **** right we'll use our spam and flame powers on you.

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Okay, first off, stop making fun of us an you won't have this problem.

Second, lay off the hate. Heaven forbid you insult Ridley - I doubt you have even played a Metroid game and know what you're talking about.

Thridly, you're **** right we'll use our spam and flame powers on you.
A) I have every right to defend myself. YOU came into our thread to flame US.

B) I've played Metroid, Super Metroid, Metroid Prime 1-3, Metroid Prime Hunters, and Metroid Prime Pinball (though it hardly counts) and beaten all of them. On that note, how many Sonic games have you played?

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
A) I have every right to defend myself. YOU came into our thread to flame US.

B) I've played Metroid, Super Metroid, Metroid Prime 1-3, Metroid Prime Hunters, and Metroid Prime Pinball (though it hardly counts) and beaten all of them. On that note, how many Sonic games have you played?
A) Wasn't it one of you guys who started saying something about Ridley?

B) Sonic games? Let's see, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic Fighters, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Advance.. I'm not kidding. I have played ALL those games AND Sonic and the Rings but that one sucked.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Enjoy your ****ing stupid little war. This thread has lost it, and now I couldn't care less if it's closed.

The thing is, it's just a ****ing GAME. Graphics, fictional, coding. Does it really matter who gets in instead of someone else?

Uh... Sonic 4 Brawl, and include Ridley, he's been requested by many, so he deserves it. Same with Sonic. There.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Enjoy your ****ing stupid little war. This thread has lost it, and now I couldn't care less if it's closed.

The thing is, it's just a ****ing GAME. Graphics, fictional, coding. Does it really matter who gets in instead of someone else?

Uh... Sonic 4 Brawl, and include Ridley, he's been requested by many, so he deserves it. Same with Sonic. There.

QFT

End this little war you guys are having beforer one of the threads gets closed.
Good day sirs.

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
"Haha, ... ... the ... at the mother."

???
Something like that. I'm not Spanish, nor do I know a lick of the language, but I took a few years of Italian.

Sonic Para Brawl!
ala madre doesn't mean at the mother. It's a phrase we use. Like HOLY ****. But that's ALA MADRE or VERGA *which means uh...pen*s. In this case, ala madre is like LMAO or Haha. Can't explain.

It's meaning is complicated in English, but it could mean Haha that guy got owned. Lit., it means All OWNED that guy lmao. (Don't actually know the meaning of aguitado.)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Would Sonic fans be happy if he was only a boss in SE played against Mario just as a cameo?

Sonink

Smash Journeyman

I think I've reached the point where I'd rather have this thread closed and restarted. The last ten pages have pretty much consisted of flaming back and forth.

Team Giza

Smash Lord
Would Sonic fans be happy if he was only a boss in SE played against Mario just as a cameo?
Not that I can imagine Sonic working out better as a boss (I mean seriously what kind of properties does Sonic have that are boss worthy?). But I for one would actually be happy even if he was just a cameo. But... then again... I would rather have Arle in Brawl than Sonic.

SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
Dude, you guys. This topic has alot of history, just PM each other if you want but don't make them close this.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Sonic could easily be a Boss...

What, do enemies have to be HUGE to be considered a boss? No, just powerful...

Imagine Super Sonic...not Boss worthy?

Maybe they'd want a cameo so it didn't outsell M&S: at the Olympics...

Yeah, that would suck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom