• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
And how am I stupid? It's just as the co founder of RIDLEY, I cannot tolerate you all dissing our club. You instigated a flame war, we brought it to you, and you guys gave up and told us you were done. I take that as you forfeiting and defeat.

RIDLEY>SSS
Dude, go away. Lol. No one here cares. Post in ur RIDLEY thread, bash all you want. The more u post here the less it does for ya.

Caael

Smash Lord
I'm nothing to do with this flame war. Infact, i'm trying to find out why sonic should be in Brawl, if all he does in the games is run and jump. The movelist convinced me, but...why? What reasons does he have for being in Brawl? I mean, there's no actual reason for him being in, it would just be cool to have a retro rivalry.

I'm not making sense, if somebody understands this, please reply.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
I'm nothing to do with this flame war. Infact, i'm trying to find out why sonic should be in Brawl, if all he does in the games is run and jump. The movelist convinced me, but...why? What reasons does he have for being in Brawl? I mean, there's no actual reason for him being in, it would just be cool to have a retro rivalry.

its because, a long time ago, sonic was actually competing with mario as a console seller. nowadays hes pretty crappy, but for nostalgia's sake (and perhaps nintendo lording it over sega that they won that battle) he's garnered some support.

SiegK

Smash Champion

i understand what ur saying, but its wrong. I Think.

Sonic should be in Brawl cause he has appeared on Nintendo Systems alot l8ly. Adding him would boost sales greatly. Mario and Sonic have always been head to head. M&S @ OG 08, will not do it justice. Also, Mario and Sonic are the highest rated and most none video game mascots.
It would only do the game good to put him in.

Nintendo even said they want Sonic in, Its just up to SEGA to give the OK.
I Love Sonic, but SEGA is being really gay at the moment.

Caael

Smash Lord
Dont start, Riot. There is no reason for conflict between Ridley and Sss. It's stupid, they're separate characters, they aren't competing for slots. Now everybody calm down.

btw, i think Ridley kicks ***. But Brawl wise, I really dont think he will be a character. Probably a Boss.
Come into the Ridley thread, and we'll discuss this. If anybody else intervenes, ignore their posts.

Sonic should be in Brawl cause he has appeared on Nintendo Systems alot l8ly. Adding him would boost sales greatly. Mario and Sonic have always been head to head. M&S @ OG 08, will not do it justice. Also, Mario and Sonic are the highest rated and most none video game mascots.
It would only do the game good to put him in.

Nintendo even said they want Sonic in, Its just up to SEGA to give the OK.
But he hasn't really done a lot for Nintendo recently. They even sold him out to Microsoft. Ah well, better them than sony.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The best Shadow could hope to be is an alternate costume of Sonic

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Dont start, Riot. There is no reason for conflict between Ridley and Sss. It's stupid, they're separate characters, they aren't competing for slots. Now everybody calm down.

Come into the Ridley thread, and we'll discuss this. If anybody else intervenes, ignore their posts.

But he hasn't really done a lot for Nintendo recently. They even sold him out to Microsoft. Ah well, better them than sony.

Oh I wasn't trying to start anything. My apologies. I was just telling them not to start anything.

Your starting to sound like O D I N now, I commend you.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Its not what hes done for them recently. Its what he has been and how he has been loved as a character throughout his life.

Thats like asking, what have the Ice Climber's done for Nintendo recently? or Pit.
Ya see what i mean?

Caael

Smash Lord
SeigK, come discuss why Ridley shouldn't be a boss in his thread. Ignore everybody else, they're just upset because you insulted them.

For once, i'm the civil one. Man, I must really be tired.
Thats like asking, what have the Ice Climber's done for Nintendo recently? or Pit.
Ya see what i mean?
Good point.

SiegK

Smash Champion
SeigK, come discuss why Ridley shouldn't be a boss in his thread. Ignore everybody else, they're just upset because you insulted them.

For once, i'm the civil one. Man, I must really be tired.

Good point.
U sure u want me over there? U want my views why he shouldnt be? I will as long as they dont come back here without an invite by one of us.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Its not what hes done for them recently. Its what he has been and how he has been loved as a character throughout his life.

Ya see what i mean?
Well personally I like all the recent Sonic games, probably because I try to make myself like them. The only game I hated was Shadow. I do believe that Sonic deserves a slot in Brawl 100%.

Caael

Smash Lord
Post your reasons wherever you want, I want to convince you that he shouldn't be a boss, and i'm not gonna post them here, because i'll have both threads tieing nooses.

As far as representation goes, we have Olympics for that. That way, all the ( crappy, uneeded, thousand) extras can be in, instead of just one.

Wait a minute...

Why am I wanting his crappy sidekicks? I want sonic on his own.

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
I've just read through the last five or six pages of this thread.

My faith in humanity has once again been faltered. Congratulations, R.I.D.L.E.Y. (Does that even stand for anything?)

JPW

Smash Ace
RIDLEY.
Really Interesting Design Like Every ...........
Dammit can't think of anything for Y.

Excuse me, isn't there a Sonic Rush 2?, Sonic RPG being made for DS, and Sonic and Mario at the Olympics.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
*ahem*

Ridley's Intensely Dedicated Legion of Enthusiastic Youths
R.I.D.L.E.Y.

I should know, I came up with the name.

Oh and I'm glad both sides of the debate acted civilized this time around (at least for the most part).

Shuma

Smash Hero
Oh my... well i had to read like 20 pages 'cause i heard the Sonic Fanboys where flaming us, what did i find? That Gypsy was the one flaming the Sonic Fanboys... what the.

People should've listened to Caael and Sid, since this was incredibly stupid and you Ssss or whatever should've ignored Gypsys posts.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Ok i take it that everything has settled down here?

Well, assuming Sonic makes it in as a PC, what assist trophy's should be added from Sonic's world?

I say one should be Knuckles (greatest Sonic character ever), where he punches at the ground causing a shockwave/earthquake effect.

What do ya think?

Sinn

Smash Lord
I just find it funny how butt hurt some people get over...absolutely nothing.

I don't expect to see any third party ATs, actually...what with the fact that they seem to want so few third party characters altogether.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
I just find it funny how butt hurt some people get over...absolutely nothing.

I don't expect to see any third party ATs, actually...what with the fact that they seem to want so few third party characters altogether.
Ugh, butt hurt. I just hope I never have to see that Sonic and Tails **** pic again. :laugh:

3rd Party characters I think it would be cool to have in Brawl

Sonic
Megaman
Banjo and Kazooie

3rd Party characters I can actually see getting into Brawl

Sonic.
There is a good chance of Megaman getting in, but Banjo, not so much.
I think the 3rd party characters will be Sonic, Megaman, and Snake. If they add another it would probably be Geno or another Square Enix character. I just wish Nightmare had a chance. :ohwell:

Big Burn

Smash Lord
SONIC FTW!!!! if they put sonic in it... i wonder what stage they would implement in brawl from the sonic games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom