• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caael

Smash Lord
Alright. I started that 'chant' cause I made a funny comic of Sonic Vs Ridley for the Sonic Thread. It was gunna be a surprise and have sone Laughs.

I didnt go over to the RIDLEY thread and start something, wasnt planing on it. Just having fun in OUR thread. Ur the ones who came over here and started *****ing about 'war war' 'omg'.

So dont Fricking accuse us, me, of attacking ur character. Bashing, yeah. Why not.
Its fun and was ment for our eyes, not ment to harass you, so dont come over here and harass us.
I'm not harrassing at all. I said there is no need for conflict between our respective clubs. I didn't come into your topic and harass you.

Again, this is just for fun. Starting something with ridley is not what we meant to do, but in doing so just gave us something to have fun with. I'm not actually taking this seriously.
Cool.

SiD

Smash Master
Yeah, and Sonic's games all blow *** anyway, so they shouldn't even count as whole games.
Yeah but there's so many of them. THat = a few games. lol

And Ridley is just a fossilized piece of crap that can't even take a little missle fire. *****.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
that so called crap isnt disproven. Also when u deny something u know in the back of ur head its rite
Go to the Ridley thread and say some of that stuff...they will be able to disprove your ASSUMPTIONS...which they are only ASSUMPTIONS

fireyboy345

Smash Cadet
guy face the music ridley will be a boss. If u want to play as him buy a **** action replay when u get the game cause playing as ridley without one............not gonna happen.

SiD

Smash Master
Alright, you guys are taking this way too seriously and getting on my nerves.

RIDLEY, go home. Nothing to see here, show's over. The war never happened, it's like Vietnam. Goodbye. Farewell, etc.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I'm not harrassing at all. I said there is no need for conflict between our respective clubs. I didn't come into your topic and harass you.
Sorry, didnt mean you but your club did. I didnt harass ur club, i was having some fun in a Sonic area. I didnt go to ur club site or thread and post it or start it. But your members came over here with harassment of 'war' and all that bull.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
guy face the music ridley will be a boss. If u want to play as him buy a **** action replay when u get the game cause playing as ridley without one............not gonna happen.
Yes, and the Yoshi music only plays during the ending credits

SiD

Smash Master
Alright Fieryboy, you wanna talk about Ridley go to his thread. This little crossover was a bigger disaster than when the TMNT's were on Power Rangers.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Alright Fieryboy, you wanna talk about Ridley go to his thread. This little crossover was a bigger disaster than when the TMNT's were on Power Rangers.
Oh hell I think I remember that

SiD

Smash Master
So lets say sonic gets in are there chances for Shadow or tails?
No, I seriously doubt there will be more than one rep from a 3rd party franchise.

And I find it humorous that you said Tails and Shadow, with no mention of Knuckles. lol You're lucky Del Money isn't here.

Caael

Smash Lord
The only game I actually liked of Sonics was Sonic 2. Got it on VC, it's cool. Sonic Rush, not cool. Tape down the right direction on the pad, every so often press jump. Same with the 3d ones, but with taping it forwards and pressing attack or roll. I dont really see why he's fit for Brawl, if all he does it run and jump

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
This Is A God **** Sonic Thread!
But you just made fun of Ridley and his fanboys. This is what happens when you make fun of Ridley and his fanboys. These are the consequences of your actions. You either apologize now, or your thread can be ***** by RIDLEY like the last thread that dissed him.

SiD

Smash Master
The only game I actually liked of Sonics was Sonic 2. Got it on VC, it's cool. Sonic Rush, not cool. Tape down the right direction on the pad, every so often press jump. Same with the 3d ones, but with taping it forwards and pressing attack or roll. I dont really see why he's fit for Brawl, if all he does it run and jump
Well I can see that your opinions are already formed, so I won't bother to argue with most of that. But there are a couple games called "Sonic the FIghers" and "Sonic Battle" that have plenty of moves that could fit in Brawl.

Gypsy Lee, it's over. Get out or talk about Sonic.

SenorPresidente

Smash Ace
No, I seriously doubt there will be more than one rep from a 3rd party franchise.

And I find it humorous that you said Tails and Shadow, with no mention of Knuckles. lol You're lucky Del Money isn't here.
Well tails is the equivalent of luigi and shadow is more of a rival then knuckles. i mean i like knuckles but being realistic shadow or tails have the higher chances if any.

SiD

Smash Master
Defeat? Whatever, I won't bother with you Gypsy Lee. I hope RIDLEY has less stupid members than you, or else I feel sorry for Caael.

And maybe Senior, but I think Sakurai would base it more off of the classic days, meaning Tails and Knuckles. Plus, I hate Tails.

Got to go guys, later.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Defeat? Whatever, I won't bother with you Gypsy Lee. I hope RIDLEY has less stupid members than you, or else I feel sorry for Caael.
And how am I stupid? It's just as the co founder of RIDLEY, I cannot tolerate you all dissing our club. You instigated a flame war, we brought it to you, and you guys gave up and told us you were done. I take that as you forfeiting and defeat.

RIDLEY>SSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom