• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiD

Smash Master
But wait, doesn't that make Sonic just as gay as Ridley for having sexual intercourse with another male organism in the first place?
Did I say anything about him being gay? So what. THe point is Sonic is teh awesome, while ridley is a dispicable old man taking advantage of a fox.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
None of you are doing a good job supporting your characters talking about them ****** boys and men

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I doubt it. We have our own website, logo, more recognition on the forums, and arguably, more dedicated fanboys.

Basically, RIDLEY members = Spartans, SSS = Aphrodites
That may be cool in the sense of... obsession (or in R.I.D.L.E.Y.'s case, ideocracy)?

But that just makes you come off as if you have no social life, nuthing better to do that hope for something that will never be, a chuck out of ur life gone without a cause and just proves how sad you all actually are to have so much for a character for a video game. Who doesnt even have much a substantial sturdy ground to even stand on.

Ok, he may be cool to play in Brawl. But Why would they put in Ridley? What big forground do you have to back it up.

Sonic has been head to head with Mario sense they were both put into video games.
They both have huge game lines to back them up and more coming.

Ridley? A Boss that shows up once maybe twice in a game?

Its quite sad how much faith you have.

Its like S.S.S are Kataang and the R.I.D.L.E.Y. are the Zutarians.

The Kataang are for Katara and Aang, which is shown in the season 3 trailer, Zutarians are for Zuko and Katara which wont happen and Zuko is shown kissing another girl. Not the Zutarians (R.I.D.L.E.Y.) Are bashing the game because Zuko isnt with Karata (Ridley isnt in Brawl) while the Kataang (S.S.S.) say I told ya so.
9sorry for the Avatar reference.
Its just fits perfectly.

SiD

Smash Master
I guess. I never heard of "Kataang" or "Zutarians". Never realized Avatar had such nerdy followers, I just thought it was a pretty good show.

****it, sorry for the doulbe post.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Umm.. SiegK, did you just call me nerdy and then have some sort of Lord of the Rings reference or something? That's a bit hypocritical isn't it? And I, and we, know that Sonic has a much better chance of being in Brawl then Ridley, but what you're saying is that the SSS are better than RIDLEY. So, can we come to the conclusion that Sonic has a better chance then Ridley, but RIDLEY is better than the SSS? If not, than I hate to say it, but dissing RIDLEY like you are all doing isn't going to end well. A storm's a coming....

fireyboy345

Smash Cadet
***** plz. I think the powder puff girls should be in brawl. The would kick *** and get ****ed in the *** cause they r girls and thats ok

SiegK

Smash Champion
But if Sonic will be in Brawl and Ridley has little to no chance, as u just restared what i said. Than isnt RIDLEY a bit pointless? Hence the waist of time I said eariler.
And 2nd, are u blind? I never sad Nerdy, Lord of the Rings or that SSS was better than RIDLEY. Just said we would be saying I told ya so.

Read b4 u post. Or maybe ur just indo and cant read that well, iono.

fireyboy345

Smash Cadet
omg. Ok i will be serious. I like bot of the characters. Sonic as a character and ridley as a boss. It should stay that way. in ssbb ridley is a boss and sonic as a playable character. Now you guys tell me to leave it is the sonic official thread not the ridley official thread. Now go away and hide back underneath that rock u have been living under. O K ?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
But if Sonic will be in Brawl and Ridley has little to no chance, as u just restared what i said. Than isnt RIDLEY a bit pointless? Hence the waist of time I said eariler.
And 2nd, are u blind? I never sad Nerdy, Lord of the Rings or that SSS was better than RIDLEY. Just said we would be saying I told ya so.

Read b4 u post. Or maybe ur just indo and cant read that well, iono.
What? That doesn't even make any sense.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
omg. Ok i will be serious. I like bot of the characters. Sonic as a character and ridley as a boss. It should stay that way. in ssbb ridley is a boss and sonic as a playable character. Now you guys tell me to leave it is the sonic official thread not the ridley official thread. Now go away and hide back underneath that rock u have been living under. O K ?
Wanting Ridley as a Boss is worse than saying you don't want Ridley at all

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Maybe you should actually post your opinions in the Ridley thread.

SiegK

Smash Champion
I Like that idea, cause Boss's are normaly ******** and do the samething over and over again. That way Sonic would be able to own Ridley all the time, But Ridley would play an important roll himself. So we're all happy.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
I Like that idea, cause Boss's are normaly ******** and do the samething over and over again. That way Sonic would be able to own Ridley all the time, But Ridley would play an important roll himself. So we're all happy.
I'm not.
What would be more epic than a fight between Mario & Sonic vs. Ridley & Bowser?

fireyboy345

Smash Cadet
o and if u go to the official site it says ridley boss music. And it has ben comfermed there will be many bosses hence petey pirhana. Plus bosses r mean characters. What is ridley... he is one of the main antagonists of metriod.

SiD

Smash Master
I just think that Ridley is already set up so perfectly to be a boss, much more so than say Bowser or Ganondorf, so while I wouldn't mind him being in, I also wouldn't mind him being only a boss.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Saying Ridley is too big for Brawl is the same as saying Sonic is too fast for Brawl.

Also, Ridley's prepubescent screeches > Sonic's teenage, wannabe hipster talk; Ridley's games > Sonic's games; and dragons > hedgehogs.

Caael

Smash Lord
S.S.S. ROCKS! R.I.D.L.E.Y. Sucks!

Sonic For Brawl!

S.S.S. ROCKS! R.I.D.L.E.Y. Sucks!

Sonic For Brawl!

Also, check it:

Sonic 4 Brawl!
I dont want to start anything, but I will.

Sersiously, why do you sonic people keep trying to start something with Ridley? They aren't competing for slots in Brawl, just so you know. It's not ' The biggest fanclub gets their character in brawl' It's just support for a character, jeez.

Hah! you could not be more wrong ( this is friendly here, i'm not at your throat trying to kill you for insulting Ridley) What chance does a hedgehog stand against a dragon.

Ridley turns invisible, so sonic cant see him, and Ridley decides to play some mindgames. As sonic cant see him, Ridley slams his tail down right in front of sonic, scaring the crap out of him. Then Ridley flies into the air, visible to sonic, laughing. Sonic cant do anything, because sonic cant fly.

Game over

I just think that Ridley is already set up so perfectly to be a boss, much more so than say Bowser or Ganondorf, so while I wouldn't mind him being in, I also wouldn't mind him being only a boss.
That's the kind of thing I want to hear from non Ridley supporters

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
o and if u go to the official site it says ridley boss music. And it has ben comfermed there will be many bosses hence petey pirhana. Plus bosses r mean characters. What is ridley... he is one of the main antagonists of metriod.
Now your just being stupid...stop bringing up disproven crap again and again

SiD

Smash Master
Saying Ridley is too big for Brawl is the same as saying Sonic is too fast for Brawl.

Also, Ridley's prepubescent screeches > Sonic's teenage, wannabe hipster talk; Ridley's games > Sonic's games; and dragons > hedgehogs.
Ridley doesn't even have games, he just gets his stupid *** killed over and over again. Sonic roxorz everyone's soxorz.

Just so we're clear, this is all in good fun. No offense is meant to Ridley. Sonic is still > Ridley though.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Sonic is a sh-tty character, I honestly would rather Ridley than that piece of dump of a hedgehog.

I would rather any character over Sonic, even ones I hate the most.

SiD

Smash Master

Sersiously, why do you sonic people keep trying to start something with Ridley? They aren't competing for slots in Brawl, just so you know. It's not ' The biggest fanclub gets their character in brawl' It's just support for a character, jeez.
Again, this is just for fun. Starting something with ridley is not what we meant to do, but in doing so just gave us something to have fun with. I'm not actually taking this seriously.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ridley doesn't even have games, he just gets his stupid *** killed over and over again. Sonic roxorz everyone's soxorz.

Just so we're clear, this is all in good fun. No offense is meant to Ridley. Sonic is still > Ridley though.

Half the roster doesn't have their own game(s)

SiegK

Smash Champion

Alright. I started that 'chant' cause I made a funny comic of Sonic Vs Ridley for the Sonic Thread. It was gunna be a surprise and have sone Laughs.

I didnt go over to the RIDLEY thread and start something, wasnt planing on it. Just having fun in OUR thread. Ur the ones who came over here and started *****ing about 'war war' 'omg'.

So dont Fricking accuse us, me, of attacking ur character. Bashing, yeah. Why not.
Its fun and was ment for our eyes, not ment to harass you, so dont come over here and harass us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom