• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
- At the Official Sonic Thread pub -
*Enter Garuda*
Garuda: "Yeah by the way guys, this has been proven false ages ago"
*Pub goes silent, everyone turns to look at Garuda*
PsychoIncarnate: "...What? :confused:"
*Pub turns away and goes back to chatting about which rediculous SEGA characters could be confirmed by the E for All SEGA mail*
Mr. WIGZ: "Altered Beast!"
PsychoIncarnate: "What about NiGHTS?"
Suspect: "lololololol Gunstar Heroes lololololol."
*Exit Garuda*

Anyway, I think I've heard of this before and it turned out to be false, so if people want to stop talking about silly SEGA characters and get back to talking about Sonic for 2 seconds. ;p
while ur trying to be funny.... we were just playin about how it would be funny if sega did that. if u read my 1st post about it i said...wait wat was it? oh yea "it would be FUNNY if they meant another character" we all no its more than likely sonic

Sinn

Smash Lord
I'd do it, but I've been paying really little attention this weekend. Like...yeah. Is it still the weekend? I'm off Monday and Tuesday, kinda...best week configuration ever!

But I still believe Sonic will be revealed in some way on Wednesday. Until he's not, then I will stop believing it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That was fake, the guy who made it admitted it. I don't have a link, but I remember that from a while ago.

Now here's a new article:
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/28181/Most-creative-games-will-be-on-Wii-says-Sega-boss

Now I know it's not proof of anything, but it does further show that Nintendo and Sega have a good relationship, so more evidence that they would all want Sonic in Brawl.
Amazing that noone replied to this.

Can Sonic's entry into Brawl end the Mario and Sonic rivalry as we know it?
No, nothing can. But it gets **** close, **** close I say!

Thanks God.

Hm. I'm thinking that's a lie. Running is Sonic's thing; they wouldn't make Shadow faster. He may be as fast as Sonic, what with the whole "evenly matched rivals" thing, but I don't remember them ever claiming Shadow was faster.
Fun Fact:
Shadow runs faster than Sonic in Sonic Battle. lulz.

---

Still crossing my fingers for Sonic at E for All. Should be fun regardless though.

SiD

Smash Master
Well **** Sonic Battle. In SA2 he was the same speed, I believe that's true for Heroes, and was a little slower than Sonic in Sonic 06.

NRWC said:
Nothing Rhymes with Circus
percuss

One entry found for percuss.
Main Entry: per·cuss
Pronunciation: p&r-'k&s
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: Latin percussus, past participle of percutere
: to tap sharply; especially : to practice percussion on

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Shadow sucks...He tries TOO hard to look cool

Sonic for Brawl!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Well **** Sonic Battle. In SA2 he was the same speed, I believe that's true for Heroes, and was a little slower than Sonic in Sonic 06.

percuss

One entry found for percuss.
Main Entry: per·cuss
Pronunciation: p&r-'k&s
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: Latin percussus, past participle of percutere
: to tap sharply; especially : to practice percussion on
Someone told me about percuss rather recently. I forget who.

My life is a lie.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Anyone know why all of a sudden I'm not allowed to use code in my sig.?[/QUOTE]

Because the image code gnomes are furious with you, and have revoked your powers. In order to get them back, you must answer three riddles. But the only way to learn what the riddles are is to ask someone who doesn't know them in Latin. Backwards.

Did you remember to put the "/" in the second "[IMG]" tag?

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Because the image code gnomes are furious with you, and have revoked your powers. In order to get them back, you must answer three riddles. But the only way to learn what the riddles are is to ask someone who doesn't know them in Latin. Backwards.

Did you remember to put the "/" in the second "" tag?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but at the bottom part, it says "Allow [IMG] code? No."
All the BB code stuff works.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion

Did you remember to put the "/" in the second "" tag?[/QUOTE]

...was all that necessary?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Yes, but at the bottom part, it says "Allow code? No."
All the BB code stuff works.[/QUOTE]
Oh. That's weird.

Maybe one of the mods thought your sig was inappropriate? I don't know why they would, but it's all I can think of. PM a mod about it if you haven't already.

Suspect: No. No, it wasn't. :)

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Yea Rhymes, Latin's are very hot-blooded. And gnomes are short-tempered as it is(pun maybe intended), you made them ill-tempered, and I don't mean morning sickness ill-tempered, I mean full blown Austin Powers ill-tempered piranha's type of ill-tempered.
Sonic 4 Brawl.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Crap, you're right. I probably have a bounty on my head. I don't speak backwards Latin (though I do, of course, speak Latin. Fluently), so I'll just apologize to the Gnome mafia in English and hope they pick out enough words to get my message.

Gnomes, I'm REALLY sorry that you're so short and currently ill-tempered. I respect your ability to create clever, brain-busting riddles and your knack for making a front lawn look fab. Keep it up, you crazy, pointy-hatted ****ers. :)

*smooth transition back on topic*

Sonic for Brawl!

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Crap, you're right. I probably have a bounty on my head. I don't speak backwards Latin (though I do, of course, speak Latin. Fluently), so I'll just apologize to the Gnome mafia in English and hope they pick out enough words to get my message.

Gnomes, I'm REALLY sorry that you're so short and currently ill-tempered. I respect your ability to create clever, brain-busting riddles and your knack for making a front lawn look fab. Keep it up, you crazy, pointy-hatted ****ers. :)

*smooth transition back on topic*

Sonic for Brawl!
NRWC, you always make me laugh. That's a good thing. Where do you get all the funny?
Little witt-less kids in China would appreciate it, you know.

Sonic for Brawl.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
NRWC, you always make me laugh. That's a good thing. Where do you get all the funny?
Well I'm glad you think I'm funny. I don't know, I'm watching Sarah Silverman and I think she's ****ing with my mind. She's hilarious.

Little witt-less kids in China would appreciate it, you know.
I shall offer my services in China then. I imagine that would require me to start liking chinese food though, which may prove more trouble than it's worth. Egg drop soup is sick.

Sonic for Brawl.
QFT.

EDIT: Mod to PM? I don't know, I guess I'd go for McFox cause he seems nice. But for quick results, just go for whoever's online right now. If you can tell. I don't even know. [/GOBS of helpfulness]

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Sara Silverman isn't that funny, some of her stuff is over the edge, and not in the good way, like her show.
Dane Cook, now there's a funny man. Although he needs to stop frickin doing movies and put out a new comedy CD.

Sonic 4 Brawl.
Ehhh, I disagree in every way. I like Sarah Silverman. I also think Dane Cook is a great actor, not so mucha comedian. Don't get me wrong, when he is funny, he's REALLY funny. He's not always funny though. IMO he needs to stick to visual stuff.

Sonic > Shadow

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Sara Silverman isn't that funny, some of her stuff is over the edge, and not in the good way, like her show.
Dane Cook, now there's a funny man. Although he needs to stop frickin doing movies and put out a new comedy CD.

Sonic 4 Brawl.
Eh. I think Dane is overrated. He's definitely great at performing. That's what makes his jokes funny and probably what makes him a decent actor.

I like Sarah better, though I don't really get a very good idea of her as a person because she's constantly sarcastic.

But I also really like Maria Bamford and Demetri Martin. [/random]

Sonic for Brawl. And to hell with it, TAILS FOR BRAWL TOO.

SiD

Smash Master
I don't think Sarah is funny really. She's on the flipside, horrible at performing, imo. Haven't seen any of Dane Cook's movies, but the comedy I've seen from him was hilarious.

Know who rocks though? Christopher Tidus.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I don't think Sarah is funny really. She's on the flipside, horrible at performing, imo. Haven't seen any of Dane Cook's movies, but the comedy I've seen from him was hilarious.

Know who rocks though? Christopher Tidus.
Tidus is indeed a good one.

And Zach Galifinakis (I'm sure I spelled that wrong). He's a hoot and a half, I think.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and the kitchen sink for Brawl!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
What is that a picture of in your sig Berkus?
The kid wearing the skull mask is from a comic called "I Luv Halloween". His name is Finch.

All the effects in the background are photshop brushes.

Sinn

Smash Lord
I think she's kinda funny...in a dry sort of way. But I like that kind of humor, so...yay~

Oh, the segment she did on The Aristocrats film...oh God. Oh God. Oh God. It was...oh God. Granted, Gilbert Gottfried and Bob Saget were epic in comparison, but she was still really funny.

EDIT: Wow, youtube has it? Holy crap. Be warned, it's fairly obscene. In fact, I don't even think I should post the link, I'ma just let you guys search for Aristocrats stuff on your own.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
Shadow's faster at running because of his air skates or rocket boots or whatever, but in later games, he seems to be more partial to vehicles and teleportation than running, I think anyway.

Sonic, in retrospect, is still the fastest hedgehog, but if there are no rules against skates, then I guess Sonic is now the fastest natrually born hedgehog, as most of his rivals and enemies were made in a lab

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
I just need to ask you guys something. I know it's completley off topic, but if I post it somewhere on topic, I'd most likley get flamed.

I've seen alot of bring Dr.mario back threads, but I don't get it. what advantages did Dr. Mario have over Mario, when they were technically the same. I only thought he looked cooler, that's all

Sonic 4 Brawl

Garuda

Smash Ace
Just his stupid pills and cursed nair... as far as I can tell. Well, he's also a tiny bit stronger, if slightly slower. But to be honest, there's just no point in him. A costume would be cool though.

Sonic 4 Brawl

I'm getting tired of these fake vids, rumors, and pics. Soon enough, it'll be the boy who cried wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom