• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
i would much rather like tails in brawl but that's just me
I would as well. But he's not getting in if Sonic doesn't, so there's no real reason to hope for him.

I think Sonic with realistic fur would actually work fine as long as they kept him short-haired. Like, not as long as Diddy's and DK's. Short enough to where you can't actually see any of it jutting off his body. Just shade him up a little bit so you can see the texture. And if they're gonna do it, just the blue part of him, please. >_>

Though, ideally, he'd be smooth. It could be done. Pikachu's smooth even though he has fur, after all.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Furry Sonic sounds like something a fan girl would enjoy

Sukai

Smash Champion
i think he meant to say it sounds funny...
well, from pics from SatSR, u could see his fur, but it doesnt really look smooth IMO. it looks like it was gelled back. but they are gonna make his gloves and shoes realistic like Mario XD
I think their gonna use the Secret Rings graphics.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
September 5th for the conference eh?

That's on my birthday!

Sonic 4 Brawl.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Kirby, come get some HAM! Gosh!

Nintendo decided to help Sega with Olympic Games... something's up. Deny Brawl but not some crappy olympics thing? Nintendo isn't THAT crazy, are they? Hm...

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
T__T it comes 4 days before my birthday... Doesn't that count for something?!?:cry:

Sonic 4 Brawl
NO. GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER.

. . . >_>

Maybe they'll do a another secret event on the 9th, just for you.

angel551

Smash Cadet
sonic rocks. i have i dont know how many sonic games lol, and he is a reasonably popular character, so why shouldnt he make it??

SonicMario

Smash Master
sonic rocks. i have i dont know how many sonic games lol, and he is a reasonably popular character, so why shouldnt he make it??
Yeah he does. SiD dosn't take kindly to people who say otherwise <_< >_>.

Welcome to the Sonic thread. There isn't all that much to talk about, most of it's been discussed in the last 389 pages. So try to think of something, and we can tell you if we dicussed it or if you actually do have something to say.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Okay, nows the part where Suspect sez NOT! and we all laugh loudly...

Right???

Furthermore, there are more suitable chars than Sonic... like Shy Guy, Lucario, or Vaati. Y'know, strict Nintendo characters

SonicMario

Smash Master
Suspect & Psycho will you stop your flaming before it is your fault this is closed! Or do i have to report you both?

@Smashbot: Shy guy sucks, Lucario is a maybe, Vaati sucks. And furthermore U SUK

Sonic 4 Brawl

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Okay, nows the part where Suspect sez NOT! and we all laugh loudly...

Right???

Furthermore, there are more suitable chars than Sonic... like Shy Guy, Lucario, or Vaati. Y'know, strict Nintendo characters
Your a friggin comic genious you know that? Stop talking about something that has nothing to do with you

Ok...I'm done with this whole thing...

Porygon-Z for Brawl

smashbot226

Smash Master
And I'M the comic genius? Geez... that was terrible. No way man.

Furthermore, Shy Guy ISN'T terrible! His history can provide him a good spot onto Brawl. Here, I'll even give a tiny movelist!

A: Headbutts opponent

A><: Spin kick

A^: Does a back upper kick; think of Falco's.

AV: Sweep kick

Smash A><: Does a very strong headbutt.

Smash AV: Does a split kick.

Smash A^: Does a flip kick.

Dash A: Dives into the opponent.

B: Slingshot- Takes out a slingshot and fires repeatedly; think Mr. Game n Watch.

B^: Balloons- Takes out three balloons that allow him to float or ascend in the air, but are very easy to pop, or if they run out of air.

BV: Puts on a ballarina skirt and spins around, putting those around him to sleep. Think Jigglypuff.

B><: Sets himself on fire and runs around; controllable and can jump.

FS: Dresses up as a sergeant in white and orders a massive Shy Guy attack.

There! Hope you Shy Guy bashers get what you deserve!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
And I'M the comic genius? Geez... that was terrible. No way man.

Furthermore, Shy Guy ISN'T terrible! His history can provide him a good spot onto Brawl. Here, I'll even give a tiny movelist!

A: Headbutts opponent

A><: Spin kick

A^: Does a back upper kick; think of Falco's.

AV: Sweep kick

Smash A><: Does a very strong headbutt.

Smash AV: Does a split kick.

Smash A^: Does a flip kick.

Dash A: Dives into the opponent.

B: Slingshot- Takes out a slingshot and fires repeatedly; think Mr. Game n Watch.

B^: Balloons- Takes out three balloons that allow him to float or ascend in the air, but are very easy to pop, or if they run out of air.

BV: Puts on a ballarina skirt and spins around, putting those around him to sleep. Think Jigglypuff.

B><: Sets himself on fire and runs around; controllable and can jump.

FS: Dresses up as a sergeant in white and orders a massive Shy Guy attack.

There! Hope you Shy Guy bashers get what you deserve!
Firest off, I was talking about the argument between me and the other guy, NOT your horrible character choices

Second, Porygon-Z I don't think will be in Brawl except Pokeball, It;s a joke I started a while ago...Do you SEE a porygon Z thread???

Third...This is a SONIC thread...not Shy Guy...

Let's get back to Sonic people!

SonicMario

Smash Master
You won't give up will you... Shy Guys (highlight GUYS) are seen in the Yoshi's Island stage already. What makes you think Shy Guy has that possibility. And this is THE SONIC THREAD, bring this moveset SOMEWHERE ELSE. If you say one more thing Shy Guy related after this i'm reporting you.

EDIT: Oh and he also appeared in the Mario Circuit (Official Title not known yet) stage. DECONFIRMED BY STAGES

Sonic 4 Brawl

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
It will be a cold day in Hell before I'm comfortable with the idea of Shy Guy being in Brawl, but not Toad.

Regardless, Sonic would be a fine Brawler. I wouldn't consider ShyGuy, Lucario, or Vaati more Brawl worthy than Sonic, despite the first-party factor. Just an opinion though.

But I can tell you with quite a bit of confidence that you're probably in the minority on this board if you have something against Sonic being in Brawl. Not a very widley held view right there.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Heh... fine by me! I just don't see SOnic being much compared to his comrades. Let's see, Tails can fly, Knuckles can climb, Shadow can use psychic abilities, Rouge is a secret agent, Amy has a hammer, Cream has a bloodthirsty pet, and what does Sonic have? Nothing? Oh, well that's a darn shame!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Heh... fine by me! I just don't see SOnic being much compared to his comrades. Let's see, Tails can fly, Knuckles can climb, Shadow can use psychic abilities, Rouge is a secret agent, Amy has a hammer, Cream has a bloodthirsty pet, and what does Sonic have? Nothing? Oh, well that's a darn shame!
Shadow isn't Psychic...that is Silver

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
He can run. REALLY fast.

Regardless, I do think there are better Sonic franchise characters than Sonic himself, but there's no point in rooting for anyone else from the series.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Ever heard of Sonic Battle & Sonic the Fighters?! Sonic used physhical fighting with Punching & Kicking in both. Do not try to say Sonic isn't a fighting type. Sonic has speed, and if anything Sakauri is a genius in making movesets for characters. You sir FAIL

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
And Shadow runs faster than Sonic.
Hm. I'm thinking that's a lie. Running is Sonic's thing; they wouldn't make Shadow faster. He may be as fast as Sonic, what with the whole "evenly matched rivals" thing, but I don't remember them ever claiming Shadow was faster.

I do love Shadow though.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My favourite SOnic Character is Knuckles...

But if a rep gets into Brawl it's definetly going to be Sonic

SiD

Smash Master
I'm gonna go ahead and assume Smashbot is a troll, cause it's the only way my brain can accept what he's saying without crashing.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm gonna go ahead and assume Smashbot is a troll, cause it's the only way my brain can accept what he's saying without crashing.
He came to the Geno thread and said (Basically) Geno sucks start the flaming...

Anyone who asks for flaming and doesn't give a good reason one way or another IS a Troll

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I didn't believe it at first, but when he said Shadow had psychic powers like Silver, well then now I believe you.

Smashbot is a troll indefinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom