• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official RPS power rankings

nickcam

Smash Ace
Alright just to hype this up a bit i decided what the next event will be (No its no spelling bee). Its gonna be foot races with sidebets and everything. **** will be hype (RPS will still go down too).

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
lol joe together we'll develop the scissors metagame i'm already the evolved form of scissors

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
I got scammed at the sban rps tourney...SCAMMED!
Nah, I just beat you so hard in winners that you didn't even have a chance in losers.
Srsly tho I feel bad, I dunno what happened, but i'm just gonna go right ahead and blame it on mikey.

EDIT:
stupid arrogant prick.

how about $40
Deal. At york I will train you b4 the tourny, you get #2 guaranteed.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Nah, I just beat you so hard in winners that you didn't even have a chance in losers.
Srsly tho I feel bad, I dunno what happened, but i'm just gonna go right ahead and blame it on mikey.

EDIT:

Deal. At york I will train you b4 the tourny, you get #2 guaranteed.
by $40 I mean 40 Zimbabwe dollars.

and 10 million Zimbabwe dollars = $1 U.S. dollar

nickcam

Smash Ace
Fool good job picking up all of toronto's trash after that rps mm i won. Looks like there not on strike no more.

.decoy

Smash Ace
we must play at york on wednesday.

also speaking of york, more wiis this time.

like, 10wiis.

edit: btw, nick how have you not been banned yet. official power rankings with no panelists haha.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Man Pokémon totally shouldn't be used as the representations for Rock, Paper, and Scissors....

I still have a very angry letter to write to Nintendo about how Rock beats Scissors so WHY THE !^$@%*&#@!$^#! IS ROCK WEAK TO STEEL?!?!?!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Is this **** legit?!?!

I swear I will play all you PR nubs. I swear I beat people so often, their scared to leave decision makings to RPS with me

"**** only one of us can [insert something of importance] "
"I'll RPS for it"
"**** dat, Adnan always wins at RPS, ALWAYS"

;] True story *****es.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Is this **** legit?!?!

I swear I will play all you PR nubs. I swear I beat people so often, their scared to leave decision makings to RPS with me

"**** only one of us can [insert something of importance] "
"I'll RPS for it"
"**** dat, Adnan always wins at RPS, ALWAYS"

;] True story *****es.
daaaaaaaaaaaaamn, new challenger appears

Gichan

Smash Champion
**** man, we need another RPS tourney. I'm missing havoc, so we definitely gotta do it up for York on wed, if anyone is going.

Adnan, I'll **** your ****, my mind****s are too good.

Gichan

Smash Champion
yorkyorkyorkyork
yorkwins
10yorks

edit: who is victra and why does she seem to be beautiful
DECOOYYY, EDIT THAT POST! lolololololololo

Victra is a male from teh west, he just seems to change his avatar and sig all the ****ing time!! LOLOLOLOL

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
my performance in the spelling bees should bump me out of wall of shame!!!!!!!!!

and LOL, nothing beats rock

from now on im doing coin flips, scissors get no love in rps

nickcam

Smash Ace
Alright guys heres the legend of RPS at the fan expo. So we're walking right and we see a booth for RPS. At the end of the day we past by it and they were making a ****ing movie about RPS or something and the actors were there dressed in 1980's jogging suits and ****. So i ask them yo can our best player here play u in rps, the guy is like sure. So hype steps up all confident and what not and proceeds to get ***** like 10 times in a row by scissors. Then the guy is like u sure u wanna play again, and hype is like ya dont worry i was warming up and then he beats hype again. Then there were some female actresses and they all beat hype. So carters like dude watch and learn and he hard counterpicks the scissors main with his rock spam. Hype tried to read up on that matchup in his binder but could not fully grasp the counter to scissors and got mindgamed into using paper again losing yet another set to the RPS actor.True story.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Hype for fail tier?

We need another RPS tourny, my dice is getting dusty.

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOLLOLOLOLOLLLLLOLOLOL

I ****ing diiiedd!! Hype, you fail! Yo, sauga joe should have gone up for the challenge, he is our #1 now, lolol.

And **** yeah, we need another RPS tourney, would have said this wednesday but no one is going. Definitely next casual or whatever.

Top Bottom