• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Revival Of Melee Tournament Match Thread

JFox

Smash Hero
i need to learn how to stop my nerves from destroying all of my technical abilities. I played like total garbage in crews. Its so hard to think when you have 50 people screaming in your face every time someone hits you...i dunno how pro's do it.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
i need to learn how to stop my nerves from destroying all of my technical abilities. I played like total garbage in crews. Its so hard to think when you have 50 people screaming in your face every time someone hits you...i dunno how pro's do it.
NO JOHNS

jk<3

Dude I get nervous when me & my friends are just recording for youtube LOL

That ****'s gotta be crazy.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Exactly what type of juice are the DJ's again?

i want some for this weekend
I see someone is interested in the godliness of my DJ's drink lol. DJ's is Tropicana's Antioxidant Advantage. It's kinda rare now to find that kind of Tropicana, but I hope you can find it =)

Thanks to the people who gave me shoutouts on my commentating. I try my best to make it entertaining for ya, especially if I'm commentating crew battles. Crew battles is what I end up mostly commentating for too.

TheLake

Smash Master
Dude Dj nintendo is like one of my favorite smashers now lol

That commentary was so dope

Kage is a mooonster! That match against vanz was sooo good.

Pakman was epic too as always and scar had some sexy gentlemens ^_-

jugfingers

Smash Champion
Haha. I wish there was video of him walking up to play me in crews, then being told he wasn't allowed to counterpick Brinstar. I've never seen a Ganon look so sad. :laugh:
lol he wavedashed back into his crew.

yea dj nintendo was a pleasant surprise on the mic.

you should do the commentary for any important matches that happen on east coast from now on.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I would have put some up last night but I had some house stuff to deal with.

Thats right Pakman is going to own his own place.

Anyway, the rest of my stuff consists of like 2 or 3 Hungrybox sets. But they are all at the end of other videos so I have to do a little hunting. But thats about it. I plan to get a lot of stuff from Herb this weekend too.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Now imagine when you have all of norcal + socal cheering against you. Not to mention Waffles / Phil screaming random stuff into a mic right next to you >_>

Anyway, the rest of my stuff consists of like 2 or 3 Hungrybox sets. But they are all at the end of other videos so I have to do a little hunting. But thats about it. I plan to get a lot of stuff from Herb this weekend too.
I know I've been bugging you a lot about this, but you think you could upload me vs alu or just send it to me directly whenever you have time?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Now imagine when you have all of norcal + socal cheering against you. Not to mention Waffles / Phil screaming random stuff into a mic right next to you >_>

I know I've been bugging you a lot about this, but you think you could upload me vs alu or just send it to me directly whenever you have time?
Yeah but I only have the second match. I'll get it up soon.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm definitely gonna try and commentate as much as I can for the East Coast. Thanks guys again =) Definitely still waiting for Chibo to upload the crew battle like the rest of us.

All that cheering against me stuff has no effect on me at all.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I'm definitely gonna try and commentate as much as I can for the East Coast. Thanks guys again =) Definitely still waiting for Chibo to upload the crew battle like the rest of us.

Whoever cheers against bowser must die! Whoever cheers against mario must die most of the time!

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
I hear DJ nintendo in the background whenever there's ANY commentary.
lol.
I'm glad to spend my 200th post here =)

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman

LMFAO! Tell 'em. . . tell 'em. . . You feed off the hate. :laugh: (That's that sh*t I do.)*

*Sh*t. I double-posted. Didn't even think about it. Now my *ss gonna get banned. Some mod clean this up and merge my posts and delete this one.

Top Bottom