• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Online Tournament(Started Nov. 30th) and Luigi Crew Battles(Starting Soon)

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Thanks man :D

I'm pretty sure Falco ***** Mario though, so when you beat me with mario, I was in shock. Your Mario is pretty beastly. And you don't spam fireballs like mad, which makes me wonder how you get in for the combos O-o

Hit me up for friendlies sometime. ^_^

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
GGs Chic. You don't have to tell me about lag, I play offline all the time. I only recently started using Luigi online again.

And, as I say, I use c-stick for aerials, so input lag makes me spam dumb smashes.

chic

Smash Ace
lol ggs.

ya i use cstick for aerials too. im also a tourny luigi :) i blow online lol, but its fun.

you were doing some strange reverse fsmashing which was confusing me :(

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
I was? LOL, after game 3 I just started doing things. There's a Luigi user named Overgames who can do some weird tricks with f-smash though O_O

My only advice is watch the rolling. I would've punished it harder with grabs, but online ALWAYS messes up my grab game, so I have to rely with d-smash

But GGs, good Luigi :)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
It says the tournament has started, yet I see no brackets.
Either this is a different kind of tourney or I'm blind. Help please lol

Player01

Smash Journeyman
It says the tournament has started, yet I see no brackets.
Either this is a different kind of tourney or I'm blind. Help please lol
i didnt want to make it a bracket type tourny because any absence of a member will result in a pause in the tourny or just a forfeit and this way you dont get out if you lose. yes its more like the elheber's ladder. maybe i should state that on the first page. it doesnt seem like there was one battle yet :/ so........idk.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh I see. Is this tourney going to last for a specific amount of time? I don't want this going on forever lol

Player01

Smash Journeyman
Oh I see. Is this tourney going to last for a specific amount of time? I don't want this going on forever lol
well considering there hasnt been a single battle yet, i dont know when it should end but i was thinking by the end of the month, assuming that battles start.

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
>_>
<_<
i r back (for a bit, my router being dumb so i cant play online)

what have i missed? tourneys? elheb's "not simple" luigi ladder?
and hi player :p

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
Well no i havent heard of pivot walking

i guess i could play someone once i fix my stupid router (linksys has failed me D: )

and another (possible if it hasn't been discovered yet) nickname for Mr. Mario (Luigi Mario of course)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLO7IxKwruc&feature=related

MEAN GREEN MAMA

edit: and i'd like to sign up for the tourney and the crew fights (put me with wigi we will taunt spike people to death: D)

WIGI

Smash Champion
oh snap me and magnum on same crew is just humiliating. hes the only one to legitly taunt spike me, not hit me because of lag, but acualy mind game me into taunt spiking me.

Player01

Smash Journeyman
Well no i havent heard of pivot walking

i guess i could play someone once i fix my stupid router (linksys has failed me D: )

and another (possible if it hasn't been discovered yet) nickname for Mr. Mario (Luigi Mario of course)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLO7IxKwruc&feature=related

MEAN GREEN MAMA

edit: and i'd like to sign up for the tourney and the crew fights (put me with wigi we will taunt spike people to death: D)
mag do you still do by L.O.S right. well anyway thats what i put for now, let me know if you changed it.

EDIT: btw who are the two other characters you will be using or are you sticking to luigi only.

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
mag do you still do by L.O.S right. well anyway thats what i put for now, let me know if you changed it.

EDIT: btw who are the two other characters you will be using or are you sticking to luigi only.
still los,

main: luigi
alt: snake
and let me think of the 2nd one

and wow wigi i didnt know that was a legit kill, i thought we were just messing around and you let me

WIGI

Smash Champion
well magnum, a few of them were lag, but i rememebr one were you like friggen mindgamed me to hell

i think i had about 6 that day, you had 3 or 4. gooood day.

i want my cre to be me magnum hippie and sombody else =]

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
well magnum, a few of them were lag, but i rememebr one were you like friggen mindgamed me to hell

i think i had about 6 that day, you had 3 or 4. gooood day.

i want my cre to be me magnum hippie and sombody else =]
yay i am accepted

and i wasnt really mindgaming you ._. i was just trying to taunt-spike whenever i got the chance and see if you would walk into it

edit: does anyone wanna play maybe tomorrow? there is finally a brawl tourney in my school (i cant go but why not "practice") with all characters allowed (yes, every character, and metaknight)

and to player my 2nd main i dont really know, the only chars i use seriously are luigi and snake, the others i use cuz im bored

Top Bottom