• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NYC Challenge Topic

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
Yo can anyone tell me where philly's place is again I had teh address but lost it just pm it to me or im me at Nemsis11120. It's really imprtant I get that address not a good chance of us coming but it would help to know where the place is ahead of time. What time will it all end?

Don't get me mistaken we probably won't make it to this but we will DEFINITELY make it to Smash for Cash.

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Awwww screw... Im not coming to this anymore its just too much hassle. For all I know Lionheart has probably gone on some hawaiian vacation...Dont worry tho I'll be coming to SMASH4CASH for sure.

bodyguard380

Smash Journeyman
yo lionheart could i take silvens place. i doubt my brother will go seeing as he has work this sat so its only just me.(if i could get on a team)

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
info plz

i dont know if this was posted already....but a time, adress, how much $$$ and all that businees would be really helpful.......TNX. If it was posted already sorry...and if u know where it is, Post the link plz....thanks!

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
You might as well deem this cancelled, I mean IK gost has been so busy with Smash4Cash that even he stopped posting in this, either that or he completely forgot. NEwayz im wondering how the turnup would be... probably 5-10 people max? O well, phillyfest should have went on...

*Also guys, next time you plan a smashfest or BBC or w\e just start a whole new topic instead of adding it to the NYC topic, because people are getting confused about where the address and stuff is. IF it was a new topic people would just check the first post for the address and important stuff like that.

lionheart1

Smash Ace
ah dun know bodguard, i think we found a final spot but as always were lookin for the best of smashers, so ill try to play u sometime and ill tell ya what i think. the next event im attending is the UB smash tourney on april 30

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
BCC directions

Well silven had it right. Ive been pretty busy with s4c but i didnt forget about this. :D. Well heres the adress 161 - 25 129th ave. To get there here are the following directions. Take the trains E, J, or Z to the last stop "Jamaica Center" then take the Q111 or the Q113 and get off infront of the wallgreens, theres only 1 wallgreens so dont worry. Ring the bell on the bus once u see popeyes and it will let u off infront of wallgreens.
For more information about location and direction call me @
1917 301 2567 and ask for dave. Tomorrow after you reach wallgreens call 1718 276 0789 and ask for ronald he will send someone to pick you up from the bus station. Be there around 3 or 4. 3 is the earliest you can arrive.

- Dave, hope that works for everyone.

PLEASE NOTE: RONALD WILL NOT BE HOME TONIGHT SO CALL ME NOT HIM TONIGHT. I will have my phone on all day but sorry if i rush the phone call cause I NEED MY MINUTES. Calling after 9 is safe though. Anytime 2 cause i dont sleep.

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
Yo Dave is it alright if just two of us from smack show up? I mean even if we can't participate in the tourney can we still come to have some matches with you guys?

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
well some people need parnters so ask around who needs a partner try CT or other people. But 2 people as a crew = eh, we will have a limited # of tv's so 2 people is just going 2 be a waste of time.

- Dave

HavocLord

Smash Journeyman
Have fun, no CT this time =(

But then I see a nice topic for NJ <enhanced> 2 coming up in a week's time. We'll def try to be there then. If not, we will def be at SFC, cuz of's Mofo's b-day.

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
Ok it's set it's gonna be Samian, me, bodyguard, and his bro if he can make it. So it's set. See you guys there.

bodyguard380

Smash Journeyman
im deadly soory for the front. what happened was i left at 12:30 and everything was going gravy till i get to my J train transfer. something was wron with the way it ran. 1st i couldnt find the dam thing. then when i found it it wasnt on route. you had to get on some bus that took you somewhere that took you the the J somewhere else. so i said FUDGE it i had gotten a headache from all this crap. and the way the subway had smelled to. i really wanted to go and see how good i was compared to how good i thought i was. if i freaking knew the J was messed up i would've went another way.

im still willing to go to yours or anyone else's crib to play for awhile though. but this **** drove me crazy and i was by myself. the last thing i wanted was to end up somewhere i dont know by myself. dam i hate it when i front but this was a pure accident.

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
We were waiting for you bodyguard but w/e we still got to play some matches. I took the J too that's why we were so ****** late. Atleast we got to have some matches. We weren't up to par but hey we were missing the strongest leg of our "tripod" lol. All I can say is that we will be ready for S4C. And all the legs of the tripod will be there.

btw my mom found out I went to a smash tournament now im LOCKED DOWN. Sucks being 16 (not 13). It was worth it.

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
*Im glad this turned out great without me cuz u know....im the life of the party eh, eheh eh...*cough* umm ok:rolleyes:

So dave how many ppl showed up besides the obvious?

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
TURKS

hey. KIp of the turks here.... I wanna thank the DA for holding another tourney. It was tons of fun and good matches. Mike maybe we will get that tie breaker one day, and DAve i want that money match..................or do I!? Very fun hopefully we can play again soo.

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
Sup Dark wish you were there but hey now we have more time to prepare for S4C.

Yo what was that jiggles name? Chris I think it was jesus christ that kid can rest. Myo I think the name of the crew was isn't too good but the turks were alright.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
BCC

Big Crew Challenge = Success. I thought it was run pretty well and I for one had tuns of fun. There were LOTS of close matches btwn the terks and DA. Good stuff terks and everyone else who showed up. Kitt proved hes ONE of the best links NYC has 2 offer and MYO's chaos had lots of laughs with us. It was good seeing you guys again hope 2 see u for smash4cash. For you guys who want to know the results its like this, each crew had a total of 12 matches, 4 crews showed up with 4 people so it was fun. Here are the results:

Manhattan (me chris wes and mike*my bro*)
1 loss

Mike G beat wes

Queens (philly, MikeG, bluchu, blaine)
5 losses

-Philly lost to chris from terks and 2 me = 2losses
-Blaine lost to Tom's jiggs aka Kip and my brother mike = 2losses
-bluchu lost 2 chris from DA =1loss

Terks (Chris, chad, Nick, Tom AKA kip)
6 losses

-Chris lost to me *GOOD *** MATCH THOUGH X_X* = 1loss
-Tom aka Kip lost to Chris from DA = 1 loss
-Nick lost to Mike from DA and Mike G = 2losses
-Chad lost to wes and bluchu ***** SUDDEN DEATH*= 2losses

MYO (Vap, Kitt, Kaos, Killa)
12 losses

:-\ kinda self explanitory since they had 12 matches X_X.

note:smack came in really late and with only 2 people so we gave them there matches but i wasnt there @ the time so i didnt record there matches and losses.

- Dave

Kitt

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by Juggernaut1120
Myo I think the name of the crew was isn't too good but the turks were alright.
SIGHHHHHHHHHH, don't say that cause you only fought one of our peoples, so dont call us out and by the way did you get your money back for they tourney? oh yea..... I remember now you didn't

Yea dave good match yo, your falco takes extasy and speed cuz I aint never seen **** like that but i'ma do better next time yo, and wes you gotta make sure to humiliate me next time aight

myo out

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
OMG I lost a whole 10 bux how ever will I survive? C'mon you can't honestly defend yourself when you guys lost all of your matches. Oh yeah and Ian beat another kid from your crew too so that makes 2.

Anyway which one are you? Who do you use? Want a money match at S4C?

and btw i wasn't trying to be mean when I said you guys weren't that good geeze people are so touchy around here.

Kitt

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by Juggernaut1120
OMG I lost a whole 10 bux how ever will I survive? C'mon you can't honestly defend yourself when you guys lost all of your matches. Oh yeah and Ian beat another kid from your crew too so that makes 2.

Anyway which one are you? Who do you use? Want a money match at S4C?

and btw i wasn't trying to be mean when I said you guys weren't that good geeze people are so touchy around here.
You are right, I can't defend those loses, all i can say is that we weren't ready, but you can't say I am touchy, cause you shouldn't have said that, point mother****ing blank. I use link as you can see by my sig. and yes i want money matches at S4C i'll gladly play you for $15, $20 no prob, I'll even ditto you.

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
yikes

geez guys i can feel the tension here. How bout a money match for me???? Anyway none of the turks even played smack so idk how they could have judged us.....Dont get me wrong i take being alright as a compliment....i guess.... but at least play us b4 u say anything.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
hold on hold on hold on. Everyone knows Smash whores of NYC are wes and Dave. We are the 1ns who **** people 4 there $. So if anyone wants a $ match you have to go through us first. By the way im accepting any money matches @ S4C 10 bux and Up.

- Dave

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
Ok its set i want 10 with Dave 10 with the marth from the Turks and I'll have 20 with the kid from MYO. I judged you by watching you lol. That was a pretty nice jiggles the marth needs some work though.

HavocLord

Smash Journeyman
Guess I'll be the $$$ ***** of CT then =P
I'll take all of SMACK $10 each.

3,4,5 stock
time limit, don care
stages, corneria, fd, fod, bf, k64, poke
best of 3 or 5
no johnz

See ya, and your money at SFC :D

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
$$

dont leave me out.... i'll take money matches with anyone from smack only 5 though im currently almost broke..... and dave we still need ours... MYO money matches to whoever.....actually just im me on AIM. the sn is the same as this name.

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
Whoa let me not get bet happy for now I only have those 3 bets I posted. But on the day of S4C I'll probably bet some more. I dont know about the rest of SMACK their bets are up to them.

I can't wait to unlease my G&W against some kids lol.

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
Yo kip your the jiggles right?
Well I think one of us might bet you but not me because personally I fear jiggles lol.

Yo Dave is there an extra fee for S4C crew tourney and how much is it cuz this **** is starting to hurt my pocket.

How many people are likely to attend?

PrrettyPrrincess

Smash Rookie
OneAndOnly KIP THIS GAMES WINNER IS....CAPTAIN FALCON!

*Yo Kick it freestyle!* LOL too bad i dont remember the captain falcon rap, that rap was as bad@ss as captain falcon himself

Top Bottom