• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NYC Challenge Topic

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
Nah I didn't play any jiggles but Ian did. I just ph33r the wop and rest since Fox is one of my main lol.

Anyway the DA jiggles beat you right? Well from what I could tell your still darn good lol.

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
yeh

yeh he beat me in dittos.....but i have barely any ditto experience with jiggs.....but he got me with rest many times which ended up hurting me bad those games......however i was able to give mike G some competition in friendlies. we still need a tie breaker, but i have a feeling he is gonna win...his peach is crazy good.

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
**** yea his Peach is insane man I wish I could play Peach like that. When I was playing Dave I completely choked lol I like didn't use any aerials heck I didn't even float cancel. But hey I can't make excuses now we'll just have to wait for S4C...

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
...Rather, just call it stagefright, it happens to alot of people. You get put on the spot and you dont play like you normally do, this happened to me the first time I played Dave also. Hes VERY intimidating for some reason

BTW on the result of the match(right before I got kicked out of philly's house) It looks like it would have been a 4 stocker out of 5 for Dave not me.

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
Well I didn't do that bad he had like 2 stock left but he wasn't playin seriously he was all like looking away and talking to people and ****.

Kitt

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by bodyguard380
i wanna play a $ match with kitt. i want hot link on link action for 10. i wanna play yall smack ****as to. at s4c of course
sure no problem, i'll face you, you play with link as your main too?

bodyguard380

Smash Journeyman
:eek: WORD silven my link is wak you hater. he sucked but he was good enuff to beat your guys. beating you might not have been that much of a challenge but i have changed it up a bit.

link is more of a 2nd or 3rd in command for me.

i need a good sparring partner b4 this tourney. my brother doesnt play it as much as he used to.

KillaOR

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
Kila#697
you could take the 22 bus to fordam then to the D train and go to 145th st. thats where im at my number is 1 212 283 9889 just call me one day u feel like comin.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
chris bust taht *** lol. Body guard and his bro still owe me my $ match. Well i know after u fight them theyll probably never fight me 4 $ lol. But watever do the **** thing and RECORD IT CHRIS u know how DA does it, **** on tape.

- Dave

bodyguard380

Smash Journeyman
i 4got this ;) . woopsie i thought something was missing. you know you beat me... sometimes wink wink.

Gost i got you for your match as soon as i see you.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Bi weeklys.

Yo its about that time 2 start the biweeklys for s4C 2 raise up our ooSb and pot a bit. Rules i was thinking was s4c rules. 5stock 7minute time limit first stage random then loser picks best 2/3. 10-20 bux 2 enter. Rest of the $ goes 2 OOSB. Now we have 2 find out where these things will be held. Some people have said blaines. If u want guys we can all go 2 neutral grounds and host it there, 2 cubes 2 tv's is all we really need. Then maybe afterwards we can host a $1 tourney. We should do it on a neutral ground tourney day or ill contact the guy and see wats better for him 2 check if we can do the **** thing for like 2 weeks or so. Blaine get back 2 me about ur place. Ill get back 2 u guys about neutral grounds.

- Dave

bodyguard380

Smash Journeyman
another one of my stories....

KillaOR did you get any weird calls from a train station today. i called you at fordham about the train. when i gots to 1 4 5th i called you mad times but your phone was busy or you aint picked up(if i got the # right) but sometime while i was waiting at the phone it rang(i really aint knew you could call a payphone) and i had no idea wat the hel was goin on told me i had the wrong # so i went bak home.

NG sounds good for the bW's

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah!

SSBM Speshial Olimpics was a huge success with a turnout of 8 PEOPLE!. With a prize of well over 20 dollars! (approximately $30)
After some very good matches the outcome was.

1. Chris (the turks)
2. Kip (the turks)
3. Mofo (CT)

Good matches everyone hopefully we do it again over the summer only this time lets shoot for ten people....**** im feeling crazy!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
what Char did that B@stard turk Chris use?

i bet it was marth and ganon

Piece punches for all!

PrrettyPrrincess

Smash Rookie
hehe lol Kip's sheik beat my marth first game so i used falco and fox for the rest of the matches it was close but i took it 3 to 2 :D sorry no ganon , he's too slow for sheik or at least mine is :(

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
well you guys know what, ill still bust all your asses :D. Next time host a bigger tourney maybe DA can show up @ the thing. Mike G was supposed 2 attend with blu and blaine but no $ prevented them from going. Well good **** chris/kip I cant wait until the next time we face eachother. What happened with MOFO and the rest of CT? who took em out.

- Dave

PrrettyPrrincess

Smash Rookie
i gave mofo his first loss then kip knocked him out in the losers bracket. havoc lost to kip and later on to mofo.

yeah i hope we play again soon :)

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
what characters??? Who did Mofo and you guys all use?

- Dave

IF MY BROTHA MOFO LET ME DOWN WITH FALCO IMMA SCREAM!

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
chris used marth, falco, fox.
I used jiggs, shiek.....Chris' marth = no tnx jiggs.

mofo used fox, and i think a little falco

shane used the captain, luigi, samus(i think)

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Yo kip I couldnt say it any better myself. Well, wes or someone will start hosting weeklys 2 raise up $ for smash4cash and the oosb we are having so that should be fun. The winner gets his $ back and the rest of the $ goes towards the OOSB and helping the tourney.

- Dave

lionheart1

Smash Ace
im hostin a tourney *like august* already have a name for it but not sure of the dates yet

its gonna be 24 hours
in western new york
and the names gonna be "The biggest tourney this side of NY"

its gonna be hot, so dont miss it
-tim

HavocLord

Smash Journeyman
I used Samus, Captain, Sheik, Luigi. I Sheik dittoed Mike Marrel just to be funny.

"it's funny how fast the tables can turn..." -pc chris
*mofo shls into hole and dies, losing the match to me*

"it would be funny if mofo broke the blocks and died" -pc chris
*mofo up smashes the yoshi blocks, falls, air dodges and dies, losing the set to Kip*

Chris is a psychic =P

My Luigi is whack brand new and I get to play Kip with him, I dunno I just gotta make him more crazzzy. Friggen close match, down to the b-air fights of doom. Just absolutely suck against the Jiggs =/

4th place is decent enough I spose, just not (sincerely) sure if the Loser's Finals (before the Winner's Finals loser comes down) are supposed to be Best of Three or Five. Probably didn't matter tho, I was out of my mind by then.

All I know is, that I have the most style =P. The 2 best KOs of the night belong to me, thank you.

Can't wait for the next tourney, specially if DA's gonna show. :D

Top Bottom