• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NYC Challenge Topic

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
NyC presents BBC, April 24th

NyC presents BBC. April 24th @ phillys house. Standard Rules, no items, 5 or 4 stock, 8 or 10minute time limit,
random stages: fd, fod, corn, k64, pokemon, battlefield. 10-20dollar entrance fee. Start @ 12pm, be there by 11.

BBC = Best borough challenge. People from all boroughs will fight representing there boroughs. The borough with the most wins in the end will take the $ to split. Ill put up phillys address later this week.

Thanks, Dave

PS:Im asking, help me find other Vgame forum that has to do with smash.

PSS: Yo we gonna smash with Jason from NJ on friday, well have a mini tourney there also like 10 bux each, 1st place prize only. WE OUT, so far wes blaine and I are sure about going. CR wats good we out? willy and crew u guys coming?? Well DA will attend probably.

Adios adios, Dave

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
BBC = Best borough challenge. People from all boroughs will fight representing there boroughs. The borough with the most wins in the end will take the $ to split. Ill put up phillys address later this week.
Sounds like a plot to take money from fight hungry smashers but whatever...Ill go. This basically rules out everyone that wants to come from the upstates of NY right? Since its boroughs only...?

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
Is BBC limited in the number of people that can come? Because we might show up but **** always comes up and we can never make it. Don't wanna say for sure we can come.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
nope no limitations on the # of people. Itll be fun, we might even have another tourney afterwards. Or if enough people agree we might just host a mini tourney instead of bbc, i personally think bbc will be funner. Itll be something new so might as well try it.

- DUH DUH DUH DUH DAVE

Kitt

Smash Cadet
Five from MYO reppin BK all day. I wanna stick with BBC and not have no other tourny. I'm feelin' this.

HavocLord

Smash Journeyman
If Juggernaut comes, does that mean any one else from Smack comes? Like Suicide Sheik and whoever the "bosm" is? I got like 10 bucks each on both of em.

Might be able to go, we'll try nice an hard to make a CT appearance.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
My bet list
Bodyguard(christopher)->$20
Victor (bodyguards brother)->$20
linkzrath ->$20
ANYONE ELSE = 20 bux

all my bets will be best 3/5 5stock no items 10min time limit. The normal 6 stages on random. Loser picks level 1st match is random. loser changes character 2nd.

Tell me if you guys accept my $ matches.

HavocLord

Smash Journeyman
I'll take some money challenges against bodyguard and his bro. linkzrath and anyone you know, ill hit ya both up for some money. 10-20 bux. depends on how much i have/win.

Ya, basically Dave's list without the anyone else part, 10-20 bux.

I hopes I can go to this ****.

-Havoc

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
In that case screw brooklyn, im not putting anymore than I need to into the brooklyn. All I really wanna do is get to fight some other people anywayz I dont care about representing any borough cuz I know who will win anywayz.

bodyguard380

Smash Journeyman
i got all yall **** who go to this that i woulda had at phillyfest. and anyone else who wanna play me. whether its a money match depend on how much i got on me and how much i could mooch off a somone else.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Silven: If you dont join a crew, YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO THE EVENT! same goes for anyone who thinks they can come and freeload at philly's...... so come, with a crew, or join one and pay the small fee.....done

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Why do I have to join a team. I said screw brooklyn meaning I wasnt gonna pay more than 10 bux into the bet. Its not like I have any other choice anywayz...

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Crew tourney

This borough tourney has turned into a crew tourney. Well as for the rules i was thinking more like all the crews fights one another and each person keeps there own individual record. You are allowed 2 fight each person 1nce. We should have team captains also. Who will be captain of the crew. Manhattan has to figure that out. On that note I cant wait till next weekend.

- Dave

bodyguard380

Smash Journeyman
is the people gonna be able to decide what kind of match their gonna have like teams or singles. like have it so 4 people could do 1 team match then break it off into 4 singles matches. one team member fights an opposer from the team then the other partner does this. and then they switch off who they fought against. it sound kinda dum but if you seen it in motion it might be good. this way they still play eachother 2x

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Aaaah, confusion confusion...Well, im not coming anymore guys so see you at the next tourney "Smash for cash" If you guys are having any local smashfests... PM, Im or E-mail me

Good luck with the tourney whoevers coming.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
no dout kitt, just know that u assume the responsibility of fighting first in your clan. You will fight the other clan leaders first. Then after you fought all 4 you will fight the rest of the clan members.

- dave

PS: yo guys dont call me today u can put 2+2 together, i just dont feel like saying it or talking to anyone today.

thnx

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
I wonder if I can put together a crew of ppl in under a week. Anyone in NY wanna join IM me or whatever.

One more thing. If you join I'll make a free sig for you. WOOOHOOO right?

Kitt

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by IK_GOST
no dout kitt, just know that u assume the responsibility of fighting first in your clan. You will fight the other clan leaders first. Then after you fought all 4 you will fight the rest of the clan members.

- dave
Yea no problem, I aint got no problem fighting first and fighting all the other leaders in the other clans. So how many clans is going to be there and what are there names?

lionheart1

Smash Ace
silven u can join my crew but were way the f#@k out in western new york, lol

can i get my sig now

well be up for the DA smash for cash, we just threw out some of our old members so right now theres 3 members

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
AAAAAHAHAHAAHA. My offer actually worked. Well' I'll make your sig depending on your favorite character in smash or anything else you want. To avoid further hassle stay dedicated to ONE THING. Dont try to mix smash with streetfighter or whatever.

*I need to come to your house to actually meet some of you guys before this saturday so just tell me the day and how to get there, preferably by train or bus. Once I get there, If I do I'll check out your skill level and stuff like that, just to make sure im not joining some crappy team

Heard that dave? Im coming so put me back on the list.

bodyguard380

Smash Journeyman
can m e and my brother be adopted into anyones team? :D if not does anyone wanna join us. i'll prove my worth in a 10 money match if that'll help me any.

silven-my grammer aint never gonna change. its been bad since the day i could talk. its funny how people laugh at some of my sentences cause of the way they is worded.

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
expect some Turks to be there. I cant wait to own the CT snobs again. Hopefully they will be able to get a ride. This should be super fun. Hopefully i have some $$ for money matches. Havoc, mofo, remember.....the turks own CT... BOOM SHAKA LAKA!

HavocLord

Smash Journeyman
lol Kip, it's all good. you know you likes us. you haven't even played crazy cort yet.

things looking 50/50 for a CT showing. If we can come expect some Cort and Kirby-san... who's temporarily on CT for this. We'd be 5 strong if we can all come.

Silven you coming mean money matches for havok?

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Your joking right?...

Me coming means no money matches with ANYBODY. Im gonna be completely shelled out because of the cost of taking the bus back and forth+emergency money incase I get lost or who knows what+the ten bux im gonna have to pay. DAM YOU U.S. DOLLAR!!!

*I'll be open for any exhibitions matches cuz frankly, I dont give a wh00t who I fight, even If a bum came in my face and said "I can beat you in smash" I'd accept his challenge...:chuckle:

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
BBC will be in the garage area of phillys house. Any weather forcast for saturday?? I cant wait to have this crew challenge.
Officially this is now the Best Crew Challenge, Best Borough Challenge doesnt make anymore sense since CT and others are coming.

- Dave

PS I cant wait 4 this itll be good 4 me 2 take my mind off of things currently happening.

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
COME ON LIONHEART, Whats up? If I show up there and you guys arent there and I pay ten bux to get in that would make it a complete waste...dont completely GIP me.

Top Bottom