• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NYC Challenge Topic

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
To start I would like to say AHHHH YES This feels sooo good no more efing Gamecrap forums. I love u guys.

But as you all know the official NYC challenge topic is were u guys can challenge NYC players, find out about NYC tourneys, and best of all talk to other smashers. Keep the smash talk to a minimun please.

:cry: Soo happy that i need to cry about smashboards being back up.

Dave aka Devl

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
dont we all chillin dude dont we all...... by the way whats with that falco icon? your better not be doing what i think ur doing. :mad:

Yo about the STD who will attend for those that know about it?

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Hellz Yea.!!! Im Bak Live and Ready to Brawl HAHAHAHAHA!!

Gotta holla At Sesame St. Muppets Telling You Im Looco !!!

So What Sup All?

chillindude829

Smash Master
Maybe I am. And next time you play me, you will not be playing the same Chillin.

lol Sike honestly you'll whoop my ***. But I might give you a challenge. lol

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
queens comp

Yo guys I was just informed by some guy in queens that wants to attend BIN off of my gamefaqs BIN topic. His aol instant messanger is SandrockXGP bother him my queens native soldiers. He saids its HARD to find comp in queens, what he doesnt know makes me laugh.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
Ranodm trash Talk!

IK_GOST: lol, as an opening welcome, I shall greet you with an array of distinguished battles that we previously had such as your loss against my Pichu and Donkey Kong >=) Oh yes and I am also sure that my Falco will now put **** in your beak ^_^

:beezo:

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
DK is a no, But I did loose to ur pichu though u did loose to my master hand so dont start crap. Remember my tactic grab u go under the level and drop u? OHH YEA DAVE = GOD. U CANT BEAT THIS GAYZEN maybe 1 day man maybe 1 day.... *bows his head in shame*

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
^_^

I am very sure of DK, maybe you just choose not to remember because of the most random character DK is, but it has also been witnessed by some other people so don't try to deny such. Probably my Falco could not beat you at that time, but Roy, Fox, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, and Zelda sure did >=)

Oh man, your Master Hand is masterful, I can't do anything about it. You just grab me in any way, shape, or form, then instantly drop me from under the stage lol. I can't beat that, unless I'm Jigglypuff I might have a chance, otherwise death for me =P I think I could try Crazy Hand on you sometime though ^_~

:beezo:

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
We all know Fox dont count, i was beating u by 3 stock then i killed myself 2wice and u killed me that 1 stock. We all know im god in that game so time to shut it. And ur DK did not beat me maybe those other characters did but thats about it no DK. I have tapes to prove it mr Gayzen faginite. Just to let u know the next time we face it will be different.

*Makes an evil laugh at unplugging azens control then punching him in his eye so he cant see*

Mild

Smash Journeyman
Looks like someone is getting a little trash talk early. I want a rematch. I mainly sucked that night cuz of stage selection. Since H2YL decided to mainly practice 99% of the time in Final Destination, I sucked. I did aight in final destination. But I looked like **** in all other stages.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
^_^

Mild: Maybe you'll do much better this time with your much more improved Sheik.

IK_GOST: lol, my Fox was just too intimidating for you to handle ^_~ And the DK match I had with you was at my room, also in my room we had 2-3 Falco matches which you beat me in all =P But I know guaranteed I have defeated you with my DK. And since it was in my room, it was not on tape unfortunately.

:starman:

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
I really dont remember DK I do remember Pikachu in ur room though thats about it. For mild I will have to say Shut up trashtalking is given to those that deserve u dont deserve it cause u looked like a fool when u started jumping around. Gayzen I CHALLENGE U TO A DK VS FALCO MATCH! TO SHUT U UP! BIZNITCH!

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
^_^

IK_GOST: lol then we shall have a rematch on that ^_~ And if we do play again anytime soon, you shall experience all my characters =P

:shyguy:

KrazyJones

Smash Journeyman
supy hoes!

aight just to let u guys know i'm updating on the snl tourny. ill have a threat soon, so go there to check out on the latest information.

Ik : son your just too funny, though i like ur falcock. u do know that u played against a rusty old peach right ^_- next time i wont let u past by me so ez. and i really find that beating u in your best and undefeatable stage is hillarious lol. u were so depress, but just to let u know that is one of my favorite stage as well so dont feel too bad about it.

wes: still have a dirty black best samus i have yet seen. :) though my brother is slowly reclaiming that title just give him some more time and u two will be rivals.

this is to kamal: sup bro! i was hoping to play you again :( all i heard is that u become a peach killer with that plummer lol and i want to put it to a test, but i guess i have to do that the next time we meet.

aight enough of my jabbery craps

Peach yall lat'r

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
KJ: :( i didnt loose in Yoshis Story KJ, I didnt loose! Dont u understand If I dont win nobody wins :D
*starts to pull out his hair*

Azen: As for an official Challenge, YES THIS IS AN OFFICIAL CHALLENGE! The next time we shall meet im going to beat u soo bad that ur gonna be like "i didnt know falco was that good" and change into him for good.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
^_^

IK_GOST: I hope you can beat me =) I am looking forward to having my *** beat by you, if that is even possible in the first place anyway ^_^ And I think you should stop disregarding my team members, quite bad, I could easily say to you that all of DA sucks other than you also. Courtesy is a good thing ^_~

:shyguy:

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Oh Boi cant wait till BIN 5 oh wait... if Azen Decides to go den yay i will hav my fight with him haha... prepare for da Ultimate San:/ dotn u like dat name IK GOST?? i got 2 names on my SSBM remember lolz i showed u my POV:/ last time i dont remember using my SAN:/ name tho hehe... anyways hmmm huh .. Yes.. uh.. hmm... this is gonna be good and Ill Use Kirby As my main for now and if i see things not lookin good im switching ova to Samus but dont loose Hope im still Kirby!!!:crazy:

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Azen: Im not disregarding ur team members I just find it that u were the only one that gave me comp so ur the only 1 I would like to face again. I dont really care about the others I just want to embarrass ur falco again :D

Mild

Smash Journeyman
IK_GOST: SO you think you all that. After you lose to a DK you suck ****. I'm gonna let you talk all the trash you want from last time. But I've improved a lot on other levels too. You know it too that the only reason you beat me more times than I beat you is cuz of the stages. Face me on final destination, and I'll kick your ***. Face me on any other level and you'll probably beat me. But next time I face you, you gonna be sorry for calling me no comp.

BTW, if you wanna make a bet or a challenge with this, go ahead.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
dude i beat u on final destination, Wes Jason and I beat u on Final D what are u talking about? its okay man youll be like Azen 1 day. =\

edit: By the way If i suck that means ur trash cause u got ur *** handed to u by me everytime we fought. I LET u beat me cause u were like "DONT USE THE LASER AND FALCOS NOTHING" and the match i didnt use the laser i lost Brenden is my proof. So thats 1/4 matches that we had

Mild

Smash Journeyman
I went 1-1 with you on FD. I went like 0-2 or 0-3 on all other stages against you. Meaning i'm even with you in final destination.
BTW, Azen is going to kick your *** just as I will

edit: Shut up. I rarely play on any other stage. Thats almost like me using a different character against you. What if u used any toher character? Then i would kick your ***.
:chuckle:

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
hahaha we had 3 matches on FD moron 2 of them are on tape which I won the one that u won we did in the back in azens room so its not on tape. As for me picking a different character and getting owned LOL @ that. Im Dazn my friend i play with all 27 :D master hand is my best. Dude just get over it, ur not on my level if u can only play on 1 stage. Kinda sad if u ask me :o Its okay my friend, Youll be like Azen and the Devl someday.....

Devl

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
^_^

Feels good to be back on SWF. But the only problem is...this unjustified trash talk. I admire your bravery IK, but come on think about it. If Azen says he is gunna beat you, then man I'm telling you right now, he's gunna beat you. And as far as forgetting about the rest of H2YL, I see that as a foolish move. Especially excluding me. Haha, but do as you wish, cause we all know that any GOOD Jigglypuff player would beat a Falco player. I was only warming up to NYC's different styles. Lol. It's okay though, cause I'm no longer one to care about rankings. Haha, I still can't get overt the fact that you think your gunna beat Azen in a ditto match now. Whatever man, I'm done with this.

Azen: Suppy, I think I might actually make it to this week's SmashFest. ^_^ I will show you my XxGayLasErxX skills with Falco.

MiLD: Suppy!

Chillin: Suppy!

Jtanic: Sup, j00 gunna be at Azen's SmashFest this week?

Chu: Haha, I'm wondering if you're going to be able to hang with us in Melee. I mean, it has been a while.

NCR: Sup with ya?

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
hahahhaha Anden saids "any good jiggly can beat a falco" so what does that say about u cause u couldnt do it. LOL. But as far as azen beating me in a ditto LOL @ that. It can happen but it wont.

Mild

Smash Journeyman
OMG, WTF, I clearly remember going 1-1 with you on Final destination.
Your right about one thing, I'm not on your level cuz i'm 5x's better than your sorry little A$$. The only other level you played me on was corneria. If I practice there, I'd kick your A$$.
Just shut up. You might be on my skill level one day.
NEVER MIND, YOU AND YOUR FALCOCK SUCK TOO MUCH TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
but seriously, i went 1-1 with you on FD. We rarely played on FD since you started crying :cry: about it.

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
OK MiLD, I reccomend you just stop posting on this topic. Because IK is really full of himself and he's in denial. We are just spamming his topic. Just ignore him. Let him come face us again. ^_^ It's done. Finished, Fehrtig, Terminar.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
^_^

IK_GOST: I think you are quite high on your horse =P Beating me in a Falco ditto match isn't much something to strut around with, lol, especially after losing to my DK and Pichu =) I suggest beating the majority of my characters, but that's not even possible ^_~ For you calling H2YL whack, I'll simply say DA is whack, they're also no competition, lol.

Anden: yayayay, Anden posted!!! You Actually Have A Percentage Of A Chance To Come to My SmashFest That Is Above Zero? Super tight, I hope to see you soon. Gay Lazers r0x0rs, keep trying to play at the fastest speed possible too.

Mild: Don't mind IK_GOST, much trash talk going on.

:goomba:

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Its all good Azen if I lost to those characters cause you'll never pick them in a tourney anyway but falco, a character who youll choose in a tournament got ***** by mine. muhuahahahaha. Points at Azen and not laughs.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
^_^

IK_GOST: Hahaah okay, you may disregard all of my characters I don't care ^_~ I could easily pick any of them in a tournament =) If I had to go to BIN, you know who'd I choose? DK! DK = Dyk Killerz ^_^

:starman:

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
^_^

You know what? I'm tired of being in the category of someone who hates on people. So for anything I ever said to anyone about anyone, I honestly take it all back. Anything I ever said to DA or about DA, I take back. For the characters you guys play, you guys kick major butt. I have never seen a Luigi that sticks with the same strategy like Kamaal's, and still win with it. Wes, j00r spiking is tite. And IK, you truly do have a great Falco. So again I apologize for anything I have ever said, cause I want to get out of the "beef"/"hater" category.

But I am telling all of you this right now, when Azen says he is gunna beat you, man believe me, he's gunna beat you.

I haven't played Melee seriously in quite a while. I have not held a controller for longer than 5 minutes. Don't worry though, I still gotZ da skillz to bag da winz. ^_~

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
uhh....wow.....

this topic went from NYC challenge to...

falco>j00

what a turn...

in other news...

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL BIN

too bad h2yl can't come....

I never got to come along on any of the trips cuz certain ppl...

cough*lu*cough
cough*al*cough

but that's okay...
i'm sure i'll be able to tag along on one of those trips

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Cello: All of us cant wait till BIN cello this 1 if truly gonna kick *** especially with the taping and wat not.

Anden: Its all for fun man If we dont trash talk who will. Im still cool with all of u guys so dont take it up the behind. Its all for show at smashboards. So my friend B E Z.

Azen: Um...If u were ever EVER to pick DK in a tourney I highly dout that youll win. By the way.......You suck mr 2 Move master.

IK_GOST: **** ur impeccable Dave keep up the good work.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
^_^

IK_GOST: Trash talking r0x0rs. Well my 2 moves beat your 12+ moves ^_^ And if I am ranked with Suck, then I wonder what lower rank you will receive =)

:goomba:

Top Bottom