• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NYC Challenge Topic

Anal plumber

Smash Cadet
Just like you, IK, I'm mad amped up about this tourney. I've never entered an official tourney before, so I guess my skyllz are only measured by the opponents that I've faced so far, and that includes family and some friends. But to get to face other players from other parts of the city and from other states, that is indeed the true test of my abilities. As an honorable player, I anxiously await the tourney, in hopes of getting the chance to test myself against your infamous Falco. Hope to see you there... :)

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
oh oh oh, But i will be there. I will be there EARLY!!! like last time. I hope u are there as well just look for the person with the Long hair that plays falco thats me :D. Ill fight u with my mario too so u can see how its done.

Kengoshinakuma

Smash Journeyman
Congrads Dave, you've officially stumbled onto what we call "H2YL Cockiness." I haven't fought any of them recently, so I don't know how justified it is. Beating Anden's Jiggaman with Falco is an accomplishment though, as he is very schooled in the ways of Anti-Fox/Falco Cheese. Man did he upset some fox players at Jtanics tournament! :chuckle:

Really sucks that there is two tournies on the same day. We MD'ers NEED this tourny thats comming down here. I do hope that DA/NYC peeps will consider comming down to a smashfest at my hotel if I plan one soon. I'll let you guys know asap, because Azen isn't your only worry, trust me BOYEEE!

Last I knew, H2YL was like this...
Azen
Anden/Chu Dat
Jtanic
Chillin/Mild

If they've changed since I've last seen, I don't know aboot it. But however, this is pretty much how its been since I've known them. But H2YL<ME so it doesn't matter. (HA!)

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
dude ive always been cocky. But thats besides the point. Its good to be cocky with confidence then to think of urself as wack and want to quit on the game cause u think you suck.

BLACK-SAMUS

Smash Cadet
AM BACK TO ATTACK

AZEN STILL TALKING **** LOL I CANT LET U RAG ON MY MAN DAVE WHO GOT TAKEN OUT IN THE ROCHESTER TOUNREY BY DA BUT I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT DID I NOW THAT U GET A FEW WINS ON US U GET HAPPY AND THINK UR BETTER. AND U SAY THIS *** WORDS"TOURNEYS DOTN PROVE TRU SKILLS' THEN TELL ME THIS *** Y PPL ENTER TOUNREYS TO WIN MOEY AND TO PLAY THEIR BEST AND I WANT U TO COME TO BIN AND PICK DK SON OR EVEN SAMUS U WONT SURVIVE IN BIN, IT HAS THE MOST COMPEITION IN TOUNREY U CAN GO TO TG AND WIN AM NOT GOING CAUSE THE RULES ARE RIDUCLUOS U CAN GO AND LOSE QUIK ****ING UR PAYING ****ING 200+ DOLLARS TO PLAY A BUNCH OF ***** AND ON TOP OF THAT WITH 3 STOCK AND TIME EVERYONE LET6 ME ANNOUNCE THIS ONCE U FIGURE OUT THIS GUYS AZENS PATTERN OR SHAL I SAY REPETIVE STYLE, WHICH SHOUL DNOT TAKE LONG HE IS BASICALLY A CPU WHO KNOS HOW TO L CANCELTHATS AZEN'S WHOLE GAME IN A NUT SHELL AZEN DONT KNO MY WHOLE GAME SO HE CANT SAY SHTI YES I DO SPIKE ALOT BUT I DO AAOTHER MOVES UNLIKE SOME PPL. I WAS COOL WITH THE DUDE AZEN BUT HE ACTS MAD FICKLE TOWARDS PPL 1ST HE ACTS COOL TO PPL WHEN THEY BEAT HIM BUT ONCEE WINS HE THINKS HE HAS GAIN A FUKING CERTICATE FOR BETTER SMASH PLAYER WHICH I STUPID, AND U KNO WHAT ELSE IS SAD THIS GUY FUKING TALIS SHET ON A PAD OF ALLHIS WINS AND HE HAS HIS ON WEBSITE ***** AZEN JUST PLAY THE **** GAME PPL KNO UR GOOD SON PLEASE AND BY THE WAY UR NEVER GOING TO TAKE MY TITLE OR DAVES OR JASONS OR KAMALS IF U WANT TO PROVE UR SELF CEOM TO BIN AND IF U WIN I WILL SAY THAT UR BETTER OH YEAH AND ANOTHER THING PPL SLEEP ON HIEN IS NOT WACK WHEN HE REALLY PLAYS HES BEST THIS GUY IS A KILLA AZEN HEIN DOES NOT EVEN TAKE U SERUIOS BTU ITS OK AM SURE U PUT UR WINS AGAISNT HIM IN UR BOOK AZEN GET A LIFE PLEASE FOR MY GO OUT SIDE AND GET SEOM FRESH AIR LOL PPL NEED THAT FROM TIME TO TIME o yeah and aden am glad u apologized to us i too apologize if i sadi anythign bad to u too but u think ur boy azen is better then us u blind man cause when u wasnot with ur boy we was eatign him for lunch

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Good way of putting it wes. I agree with you completley. But yo this is a message to H2YL if you guys want good comp. Come to BIN were there arent items, just pure skill. I understand you want to go to the tourney in Washinton DC but come on you know your gonna win so why not go somewere were its a challenge.

But watever since NYC isnt going to TG I hope you rep the East Coast well.

The one and only Dave

Kengoshinakuma

Smash Journeyman
Super Powerhouse Trash Talk. The best kind. The kind that is actually backed up by skill, and the ability to prove it. Wes just came outta no where with that :D I've been fortunate to see em all play at once too. Man that Rochester tourny was good. If BIN is better, must be one helluva tourny. I mean, we all saw TG4, and I don't think anyone was too impressed. But man, watching Wes, Azen, Kamaal, Dave, and everyone else there just wailing on each other. Quite a display.

Talking about the actual game. Yeah Azen does have a repetitive style, but we still can't beat his punk ***. He's just too on time with everything. Not to mention, knowing the timing for every character. But lets face it, Wes, Dave, Kamaal, Azen, and so many others over here are just bad ***. I really hope I can come to TG5 to see them in action against west coast. Would be some ****.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
^_^

Wes: Even IF you knew all my tactics you still lose to me constantly, so I wouldn't be talking. It is you guys who needs to prove yourselves to me, since I was the one ****** you all. Please also do not make excuses for Hein or anyone, lol. ^_^ So you're ENTIRE argument is flawed and futile =) Have a day.

IK_GOST: Oh I shall do very well ^_^ I'll also make sure to take out all Falcos for you =)

:shyguy:

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
wow.....uhh
can't we all just get along??

hehehe

**does a happy dance on sofa**

**drinks a gallon of apple juice**

**runs to bathroom**

**comes back**

nope still the same old ego wars...

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
cool no dout Azen, just do me that favor. KILL ALLL FALCOS with a red jacket on and put ur name as **** or Devl for me.

Kengo: Yo when are u havin that tourney cause i know most of us will show up to it, ESPECIALLY IF AZEN IS THERE. Well Im about 70% sure im not attending TG5 but hey u never know. :D Maybe ill find 200 dollars in the street or something, this is New York.

Kengoshinakuma

Smash Journeyman
Hey man just the other day I found 40 bones on the ground. It can happen! See, if we got like, every smasher we knew to give 2 bucks, we'd have enough to fly you there. :D Come on people help a bruthuh out!

I think the MD tourny is scheduled for July 12th.

BLACK-SAMUS

Smash Cadet
ALLIES

AZEN **** ALL THIS **** WHOS BETTER THEN U U GOT UR STYLE I GOT MINS WE CAN LEARN FROM EACH OTHER IF U DONT WANT TO O OH WELL BUT LISTEN IF WE HAPPPEN TO GO TO TG WE HAVE TO TICK TO GETHER AGANIST THE WHOLE WEST COAST CAUSE THEY ARE GUNNING FOR US WE WILL HAVE TO PUT ASIDE OR DIFFERENCES AND YO KENGO CAN U SEND ME A COPY OF THE TG DVD **** PAYING FOR ONE I DONT SUPPORT THE WEST COAST MY ADDRESS IS 136 AVE C APT# 5A NEWYORK, NY 10009 , THATS IF U ARE WILLING TO MAKE ME A COPY AND SEND IT TO ME WHAT THE *** CALI GOIGNTO DO TO ME IF I ASK FOR A BOOTLEG OF THERE **** LOL PEACE OUT AM STIL THINING ABOUT GOGIN TO CALI NOT SURE I JUST WANT TO SHUT THEM UP THATS ALL AND TAKE THERE TOUNEY AND SHOW THEM THAT SAMUS IS HTE BEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME AND SHE IS NOT LOW TIER

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
^_^

Wes: It would be nice if you also come to TG5. We must have all the best EC players over there to crush them ^_^ And you do Not want to look at the TG4 DVD, it is so horrible, you may quit smash just by looking at it, or at least have a major confidence boost.

IK_GOST: lol, **** in their mouths then.

:shyguy:

The Muffin King

Smash Ace
You know what'd be great? If the EC and WC had a rivalry going like Tupac and Biggie. And then, we could shoot each other. That would be kickin' rad.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Yo muffin were do u live?? Let me know so i can shoot u. I really want to know were u live cause if ur anywere near NYC and are willing to come to this tourney I am gonna **** u soo bad. For making fun of DA and talking **** in my thread. God I dont even know u and I dislike u already.

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
hey azen hit me up on AIM...I have to ask you something...(TG related)

AIM: No1000xs

**waits for everyone else execpt azen to send an IM**

whenever you see this just drop a line...

X Japan

Smash Lord
d@mn its place been busy with trash talk since the last time i was here.its been a while for me since i post here cuz of the crash and other things inside my life.so with out farther a do lets get back to busisness whatever that is.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Azen ur right once again my friend. I finally saw the TG4 DVD and all i have to say about that is, there getting *****. By just looking at it I want to attend but not too sure if I will or not. Ken is good i wont lie but were just better. =/ . I bought the DVD in hopes of learning cool tricks with items but in all seriousness I didnt learn anything from this DVD. Well ill leave on that note.

PS: make sure someone tells sam from cali that Dave wants to **** him. Falco vs Falco matches are sooooooooo fun.

Rockman_kb

Smash Cadet
?!?!?

Kengo.. cease using that rockman icon b4 I kill you.. that is all..

p.s. actually.. you can use it untill I have enough posts to use it myself.. again..

that is all...

-Rockman Out-

X Japan

Smash Lord
someone is defying the mighty Lug icon!!
this is not good nat good at all.

anyway Kamall what u doing this Sat i need to play some classic game after the whole prom thing last week.

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
Hmmmm... So according to Dave and Azen the Cali players suck. LOL I wanna see! It's ok I have special goggles you can use so it won't hurt your eyes when you watch how horriblely they play. :chuckle:

Wes: Just as a note once you take out the WC you KNOW you just gotta goto Japan. It's the next step. Just don't be afraid of their tiny hands and tiny cell phones and tiny cars and Godzilla.

Dave: If we get the chance to chill and play some smash you HAVE to let me watch the TG4 DVD. Or borrow it to make copies. I promise I'll give it back, I'm a very trust-worthy person:cool: Also did all the Fox users use that 'unbeatable' strategy of being a ***** and running away and shooting? If so they should come to Suicide's School of Reflectoring Your ***!

Azen: I'll be honest I like you, though you do get annoying lol. But from a fellow EC smasher go get those WC *******s! Adn be sure to make a new nametag to tape to your head lol.

Tis all, peace

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
No problem Suicide Ill probably lend it to you if u attend BIN or if we see eachother b4 then. Im going to chill with Wes and kamaal today so they can see it and laugh too. As for making copys good stuff just as long as u make 1 for everyone that wants a copy. LOL. Were soo bad. Oh yea and for teams its either gonna be u and I or me and mike i need to speak to him about it more.

Dave

PS we will beat the **** out of the WC and represent us well and to answer ur question about fox the answer is yes but he was still 1 of the best in the west coast.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Well ur write Blaine about what u said up there ^. But thats besides the point the point is that I AM GONNA RETURN TO NYC!! woot woot!! My sister is gonna come back to NJ and imma go to NYC woot woot woot woot!

Dave, god falco is too good!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
If what Dave says about the tg DVD is true, then the EC peeps that are going there have less to worry about. If it is true then I might be dissapionted when I see it.

all i have to say is this is going to be crazy yo! Everyone on the WC except for James(terrakalar) will be in for a surprise when Tg5 comes! ;)....and to the peeps on the tg dvd who talked smack about our tourney(BIN) ooooo i can't wait to see yall!!
Im gonna make yall eat those words! lol:p

KrazyJones

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by EVIL_Peach18
I what Dave says about the tg DVD is true, then the EC peeps that are going there have less to worry about. If it is true then I might be dissapionted when I see it.

all i have to say is this is going to be crazy yo! Everyone on the WC except for James(terrakalar) will be in for a surprise when Tg5 comes! ;)

omy, you guys really get me hype now i really want to watch the dvd. probably see it for myself and give my own judgement about them. something watching can be decieving, so in any case we should get over confident cause the heat of compeition is very phycologically stressfull. Then again i want to have a good laugh myself if thats true.

evil peach your gona be on my wanted list :) not cause i think im ur rivals or anything i just want to play with the best peach around and get a taste of defeat. Honestly i might have trouble facing a peach vs peach match cause i dont have any type of real experience fighting one so its gona be tough. wat im relying on is my sharp mine game i hope thats enough to claim the peach title :).

my last tourny i admit we didnt play smash for the past 3 months due to some personal problems so no practice what so ever and i was supprise on how i do against wes and dave. but this time its a dif story cause im getting prepared for b.i.n and the national coming up.

peach out yo!

X Japan

Smash Lord
this is going to be like totally awesome.i still need to fight Dave,Wes,and Kamall to see how bad my skills have gotton(TO MUCH PSO!!!)

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
OMG CHRIS IS INFESTING THE PLANET WITH PSO! Stop playing that horrible horrible game (dont tell chris I said that :D ) Come on guys PSO = just boring, same thing over and over again. Play more smash its funner and more people play that then PSO anyway. God thats 1 more smasher lost to PSO.

Dave, FALCO OWNZ J00!

X Japan

Smash Lord
its ok Dave i've stop playing PSO for now anyway.its true though that Chris is spreading PSO like AIDS.it can't be stop.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Wow Chris is getting to everyone with this PSO ****. Someone quick make ur name killaOR so chris cant make a SWF name :D

Dave

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
*Throws himself up........Ching!!!* Well as far as I know its still safe around here untill chris returns. SHHH dont tell him the boards are back up if he doesnt already know so he cant mention PSO in these boards and keep us all safe.

:crazy: OH S*** MY BROTHERS JUST INVENTED A NEW GLITCH! My big bro was peach and my lil bro fox on Venom my big bro threw a turnip my lil bro reflected it and it just like stood there. It stood frozen in the air. My bro called it the Turnip sheild cause u cant get close cause itll hit u as if he threw it at u. YES AFTER 8000 VS MATCHES WE FINALLY DISCOVERED A GLITCH!!!!!! :crazy:

Dave

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
**pulls out bubble popping machine**

I don't want to pop your bubble dave ....

SO I'LL LET MY TOY DO IT FOR ME!!!!

**turns on bubble popping machine**

**jingle BOOM jingle POP**

According to my data....this glitch is already known about..

unless you have come up with a way for it to happen consistently...

**turns off bubble popping machine**

yeah that macxhine is silly

I also have lots of wands for various situations

I'M ALWAYS PREPARED!!!!

sigh I need a life...

Angel of Enders

Smash Cadet
I love PSO just as much of the next guy but I can't play as much as Chris as much as I try.

Anywayz I got my first challenge in Smash so I'm supposed to go to this kid's house and own him. Speaking of which I should start practicing soon for the tourny.

BLACK-SAMUS

Smash Cadet
well i like to say that cali sucks i seen the tape and i only watched 3 matches ad was disguised with their display of fighting and it only made me go into the stage of denial that the dvd has to be a fake to think that cali iswack but the man of wisdom kamal broke it down to me that it was not a fake so by me hearing that it boosted my confidence high like after i showed a gurl the blackness lol and also this is to anyone who wants to make money bets with me am down for it to get money just for a few matches just set the rules and what char u use and ur sn online so we can talk about rules azen it seems like the only ppl stopping me from winning tg is ppl in my crew thats sad i cant wait until bin it will be fun to bad someppl(azen) will not coem to a high competion toureny that u can win money for but instead go to a low comp tounrey to get a gba sp what a *** lol and a **** i mite add gayzen fagnite and his boyfreind fagden and his other freind **** gone wild and faggitdude am jtanic is the only one i give respect to in ur whole crew thats it :starman: :starman: :starman: :starman: :starman: :starman:

Mild

Smash Journeyman
Thats what I was trying to tell every1. TG4 looks like i played a month after getting ssb.
I want to come back to NY. Get a rematch with DA.

Top Bottom