• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NYC Challenge Topic

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
Time to end this crap from you...

Wes: So stop ******* talking about H2YL then if you have no god **** respect for us anymore. Quit acting like a ***** and mind your own ******* business. Every post you make, every stupid message you create, it always has something to **** with H2YL. I seriously don't like this **** that you keep throwing out randomly for no ******* reason. Even though you got your faces slapped by our ***** you still deny everything and continue to endlessly praise yourselves to be the best. H2YL > DA , stop whining and complaining like ******** and stand straight to accept reality. **** off Wes, I'm tired of your bull-****.

:starman:

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
uh oh, Azen cursin?

Uh oh Azen cursing? Wow guess someone is gonna go to the confession booth this sunday. But yo azen dont pay mind to it wes talks crap about everyone. Just talk crap back itll just make the game funner and amp it the scene untill the next time we face eachother. But yo dont get mad be glad, were all friends here man.

Dave aka KOGA

terrakalar

Smash Journeyman
awwwwwww boohoo, poor Azen likes to dish out the trash talk but apparently can't take it himself.

glad everyone here is confident, and i especially wanna see Wes and Mike at TG5 because i don't think TG has seen a Samus or Peach of their caliber. but really, it's not gonna be a cakewalk, and don't be fooled by the DVD's (especially if you're referring to all the standing around in the matches). that is all.

ay IK Gost were you at Holiday Smash (BIN 4)? I'm trying to put a face to the name. Who did you play against 1st/2nd/etc round?

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Yes i was mrJames, Ive heard alot about u finally good to see u on the boards. Well i was the only one at BIN with a Ponytail, i have long hair. I played as falco. I hope your coming to bIN cause i want to put a face to u too. I dont remember u what so ever. I just want to play a shiek finally, one that doesnt depend on items and turtles.

Dave aka Koga

X Japan

Smash Lord
all this talk about BIN4.makes me angry cuz i wasn't there to see it.god d@mn Mike left my *** so he can be their early.i was like a wandering samurai trying to find the place that nite.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
^_^

IK_GOST: Well I do not care for Wes anymore, for all I know, he's just another loser Smasher who lost to me ^_^

terrakalar: Who are you???? o_O Okay random dude, there's a difference between talking trash and talking **** =P Apparantly, you do not know how they differ ^_^ lol, well you shall learn someday.

:goomba:

X Japan

Smash Lord
anyway this week is regents week for all us NYers.this also means that all HS students is going to have a week and a 1/2 off unless they have to go back a take a regents.with this event there should be some training sessions for this whole time for BIN 5.PPL WE NEED TO HAVE DAILY SMASHFEST AT THIS TIME D@MN IT!!!!it starts on Tues.for me i have a lot of free time since i pass all mine.so anyone holding any smashfest this week.

Anal plumber

Smash Cadet
gee i hope in this chat room people in here are actuall goin to tha tornament! if you all wanna god challenge look for a guy with a spiky hair or where's a hat (i'm not sure what i'll wear when i git there) and plays mario as a pro! dang i better go!

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
I got first dibs on him^. oooo imma **** him by A LOT OF STOCK but only if u promise me along with everyone in this chat that ur not gonna run away like the conneticut people cause then i wont face u. I want to put money on the line but whatevers cleaver my friend, im gonna be the only 1 with a pony tail since marcel cut his hair (YOU TRAIDOR) So watever I cant wait to see u at BIN mr anal so be ready cause i was born ready with fish and spaghetti.

Dave

Anal plumber

Smash Cadet
ik gost: trust me man i neva run away and i'm not a conneticut!!!!! and i ain't gonna bet money cause i'm as poor enough as it is. and it's mor than enough just popping 20 for the tourney. i mean dough isn't the only thing i plan to earn. (or at least the most important). all i'm askin is just for a challenge... heh heh heh well truthfully i wish you good luck on our match and through out tha tornament you'll need it! to all: i can tell this is gonna be a crowded place but beware if you all want beef with me i'll serve you all special treats with hard stompin feets gwedo style!

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
yeah seems kinda similar to the mario that came to phillyfest....

hmm.....

**starts to think**

hmm...

something is fishy....

BLACK-SAMUS

Smash Cadet
i never bite my tongue for no one

oh **** azen is curseing now oh **** has he finally got some buns from a gurl lol or has he gottan soem fresh air for once its sad how i can beat u very easy and u play this game day and night putting ur self in captivity in ur house playing smash its sad niga get some *** or play soem sports son **** son ur sad the rest of ur crew does it what about u i see how ur good at this game and the sad thing is ur not that good ur just a good l canceler that spams 2 high priority moves with eacxh char and think ur a man get soem i really dont care fo ru either u lil ***** i will see u in tg aight **** and ur *** freind fagden lol and am not sleeping on the tg tape on bit they could have improve this is advise to all my DA members and any one who is a non-hyl2yl member DONT SLEEP ON THE TG DVD! :starman: :starman: :starman:

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Hey Everyone did u miss me??? lolz haha.. yoo whos coming to BIN5 anyways lolz i am coming fo sho i gotta! for the MASS Spirit lolz.

Dont Sleep On TG4 DVD or u will go to sleep***** lolz .... yo people watch how i move they mistake me for a muppet of chimp got a hand up my butt but i dont walk with ah limp.....

PEACY:mad:

X Japan

Smash Lord
what up yo.i'm not going to sleep on the TG DVD i'm just going to laugh at it:chuckle: .right now i'm getting amp up about this **** BIN.i hope i do well as i did at Phillyfest.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
You guys know im there. But besides taht regististration starts thursday hopefully so get ready to send those emails. I will play a couple of grudge matches not as much as i did in phillyfest.

Dave

Anal plumber

Smash Cadet
phillybilly i'm no ordinary mario user, i just gonna let you know that i'm will be tha first mario user to make the people say who is that guy? :chuckle:

XJapan: i knew cause you guys just told me bout these conneticuts.... =/

To all: Whoo-hoo! Looks like i got some new recruits so for those of you enterin in tha tag matches as well, good luck cause you might have some problems messin wit my crew! :chuckle:

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Im gonna laugh so hard if u get eliminated first round at bin. I will then post it on smashboards for the world to see, IM SUCH AN EVIL PERSON!!!

dave

X Japan

Smash Lord
when we told him about Phillyfest.i don't remember talking about Phillyfest.Dave u told him about Phillyfest cuz i'm sure as h3ll didn't.anyway the time is near!

X Japan

Smash Lord
what the f#&% is that last post.someone please tell me.

EDIT:aight AoE i'll think about it, but i'm not really sure if i'm entering teams in this tourney but as i said i'll think about it.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Krazyjonez typing:

..... Be very aware of the dark bowser leaping in the dark waiting to crush you people..

Sup peeps just came to say hi and give a little warning to those who have doubts about bowser cause he is gona pack some punch in this tourny i hope :/. Picking bowser my first two matches hmmm if i lose then i never gona get a chance to pick peach :/. or the other way around this is some serious headace im going through maybe i think too much or maybe im just fuken around. anyway hope to see you peeps at bin5 cause massachusette hoes gona take out some dough.

peazal f4 hizal!!!

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
YES I FINALLY FOUND A TEAM PARTNER. I will be teaming up with Suicide Fox.

Team Starfox > j00!

We are gonna take this sh*t Joe just work on your game and ill work on mine.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
YO IN THE NEW HARRY POTTER BOOK IT TURNS OUT THAT HARRY POTTER IS IN D.A.

He started a click called D.A. (defence association) so now that harry potter is in DA this brings up a questions to me, why are we rocking a name that Harry Potter rocks

X Japan

Smash Lord
lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .oh ****.but really come on its nothing really that big of a deal.if anything 2 thing will happen.
1)D.A. stay as D.A.
or
2)D.A. changes it name to something esle.

since D.A. member Kamall(aka Rockman_kb) came up with the name for D.A. 1st and knowing him and the rest of the DA members its going to be option 1 for sure.

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
**** Harry Potter man! LOL Just kidding he's cool. It would be better if Neo was in DA, I mean he's the f*cking one!!! This brings up another question, What other fictional heroes are in DA? Yoda perhaps? What about Spiderman? Sweet dude LOL. BTW Dave don't worry I'm pretty sure I'm going to BIN I told Cello I'm 100% now, unless I die or become terminally ill lol. WHERE IS MY **** MODCHIP!!! Peace..

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
watever man dont sweat it if by anychance you cant make it Ill team up with my boy Matt or my little brother. THE CHOICES ARE ENDLESS

MUHUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Turns out my bro wont be entering teams so Matt told me he was gonna enter teams with me. WOOT WOOT. I finally got a team partner!!!!!! W00T W00T!!!! Im happy now time for me to Email cello with this info.

Dave

PS sorry Joe its just that i wanted a 100% partner for the tourney.

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
****.. it's ok though b/c S.T.E.V.E. is going so If you aren't my buddy he will be... team buddy... ****** buddy... If I go to BIN5 dressed as an ****** (in the 90 degree weather) who will pay for me to play in the tourney? :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: I'm leanring Japanese via smash!!! It's been on Japanese mode for ages now... I just like hearing Fox go "ikaka dekoy" or whatever and Falco go "gius giao" and Marth go " Your right, meat tastes great!"

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
MISSION COMPLETE!

yes MISSION COMPLETE. I got almost everyone i could to sign up. I know people are going to be angry that I just got signed up yesterday which was about 4 people. But like u said it cello first come first serve. Its all good I did my part on this BIN i just hope everyone does theres and actually shows up even when they know that Im gonna participate (i wont say win so i dont jinx myself.)

Dave

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody know about how much the prize will be for the tag-team, assuming that at least 16 sign up for that part of the tourney? I guess it can't hurt to look at other ways of making money from this tourney aside from the tres-competitive 1-on-1 segment...

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
Since the 1-on-1 grand prize is about $300, then the tag-team must be about half of that. Either way, it's money. This may be crazy, but it would be hot if me or my cousin can win the 1-on-1 segment, then we both win the tag-team as well. I don't know about the history of BIN, but I'm not sure if anybody won both the 1-on-1 segment and the tag-team segment in the same tourney. If anybody did, then feel free to correct me on it. This isn't a call to everybody to flame my optimism. Just wishing out loud, I guess. We'll still be serious about winning, although having fun should be the main priority...

Top Bottom