• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NYC Challenge Topic

lionheart1

Smash Ace
its all about knowin the right people to come to your tourney. just of the scrubs in WNY ive already got about 10-20 people sayin they will come, so i really dont think that 8 will be that hard to beat... =]

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
YOU WONT SHOW UP TO NOTIN MIKE, YOU KNOW WHY! CAUSE U ****ING SUCK!!!!!!! THAT Y U LIL *****, PLAY WITH A DIFF CHARACTER PEACH SUX!

- Dave

PS: I luv u......

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
WAT R U TALKING ABOUT DAVE?!?!

DOWN + A IS THE GREATEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME!! LOL!!

just kidding mike, ur the best peach in the land, dont let dave talk sh*t like that!! GRIMEY!! :shyguy:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
^ Well you know what.....

Im sorry to burst your bubble dave but ur not black! I am Biatch! SO MY DIK WILL ALWAYS BE BIGGER THAN YOURS!!

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
..............well @ least i dont have hatian hair on my body lol. Perming hatian hair = Still nappy. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YO NYCers WE NEED MORE INFO ON HOUSING!!!! Whos willin to do what. Strata Razor Please hit me up on Aim ASAP i would like 2 speak 2 u about it.

- DAve

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Tomorrow will be the first Biweekly going towards S4C. 10 dollars to enter prize will be 20 bux if a large turnout shows. 10 dollars is the standard prize. The rest of the $ will go towards the place and paying 4 other expenses as the hotels and food 4 most people. Wes is hosting the biweekly at his house, contact me via my celly @ 917 301 2567, or hit Wes's phone @ 917 669 9431.

Thanks, Dave

bodyguard380

Smash Journeyman
what trains is near the spot. i might not go to this cause i had plans for tomorow already but if shorty fronts on me then ill go to the bi. 4 and 5 is kinda steep in the day though so i might just go to the next one. i heard you and wes is gonna play the foo from the vgames board tomorow.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Well just got home from fighting meleemaster..........
WE ****ING ***** HIM AND HIS CREW lol. The store owner was laughing at them because the said there so freaking cocky so they deserved it. Dude #1 they didnt block #2 they didnt lcancel or wavedash #3 THEY DIDNT USE B Moves!!!! We ***** them soo bad lol took there $. It was soo pathetic lol. Well on that note, sorry about the biweekly guys. Next week 4 sure well have 1 stuff just came up this week had 2 put someone in there place. On that note ill end this post.

MELEEMASTER THIS IS 2 U, YOU SUCK AND NEVER TALK **** AGAIN!

- Dave

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
Didn't block? lmao anyway so you played them at NeutralGrounds?

btw Why don't you hold the biweeklys there instead of at wes' place?

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Originally posted by juggernaut1120
btw Why don't you hold the biweeklys there instead of at wes' place?
Well NG wanted us 2 pay them every time we used there area. They wanted 40 % of wat we made X_X. SO wes's place is perfectly fine with me and mostly everyone else. Unless you guys know of another place thats bigger and can host a multiple amount of TV's and can attract a lot of people prob 20 30 or so to raise $ for S4C. If you guys know of any such areas hit me up on AIM @ Taz10342

- Dave

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
OR HOW BOUT THIS.....

you hold them blaine. o ****, yo MIKE G, CALL LIQUIDATION AND ASK THEM TO HOST BI-WEEKLY'S. LOL. just a thought :shyguy:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Originally posted by cava
Hey theres nothing wrong with not blocking
HA HA HA !!!!

DIS *****! Two Stick!!!

I'll see what I can do Raffy about Liquidation

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
HELP!!!

bodyguard remember when you were playing me you said you had windows XP? well... my hard drive got disc error written all over it and it messed up the windows folder :rolleyes: *OFCOURSE* so I basically had to take everything off which means I deleted everything(utility CD...dont worry about it,thats advanced user stuff). Everything was going smooth until I come to find...I CANT FIND MY WINDOWS XP installation CD!!!. I currently am typing on someone elses computer and have no operating system on my computer. Im begging you or anyone else that has windows xp *home edition* can I borrow your disc for one installation plz? I asked most ppl in my school but they either lost theres too(:rolleyes: "yaaah rrrright") or they are too n00b to know their operating system. PLZ dont worry about the serial key cuz I got my own and dont worry about what kind of CD you have because basically all of them are the same. as long as its windows XP home edition it will work. THANKS.

bodyguard380

Smash Journeyman
but thats the whole Shizz about my XP. my mother borrowed it from someone else after my comp crashed cause the old one got f'ed up and wouldnt work right so she threw that one out. so i dont ahve the disk nor do i know the person who she borrowed it from. and i think her friend borrowed it from someone else. s*** is crazy.

Midnight

Smash Rookie
Anyone ever play the Turk Crew? And if you have how are they? I think they attended a couple tournies in the city....

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
yes i played the turks. they are good. chris and kip are the best imo. they havent won a tourney that DA has been in though but im sure they will win 1 soon.

- Dave

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Well 1 DA member down 2 more to go. I won my Vgames yesterday @ philly, ill still be attending both NJ and NYC but just 2 cheer on my fellow DA members and CR members. Philly brought in 73 people. It was the 2nd largest venue yet, san antonio beat us by 2. Well NJ and NYC are the next ones. Steve W = NJ and wes or mike G = NYC is my prediction. Im not that sure about boston though. Hopefully chris blue and rappy can go 2 it and take that 1 also. But yea, thanks guys 4 the biweekly the day b4 my vgames it was good training and im sure without that i woulda been 2 rusty.

- Dave

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
wats good with this new Y.link guy i hear about?? And What happening this weekend with boston and biweeklies?

- Dave

X Japan

Smash Lord
Bi-Weeklies has gone to **** this week due to Chris going to Boston V-Games. so this week is either a random small smashfest at someones house or a day off.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Chris: good **** chris for winning boston. Now were the 4 ninja turtles. Bad **** though cause u canceled biweekly.

Talkin about that I need $150 Bones from you guys. For those who havent paid its 20 bux for those who have its 10. And no ****in excuses, I DONT HAVE $ this that pssssssh sotp being ghey.

On another note, GOOO BLU!!!!! DA is all rooting for you to bring back the florida title and make DA proud. Do the **** thing bro. GOOOOOO BLUUUUUUUUUDOODOO!

- Dave

PS:
you know what? you'd be so
****ing gorgeous if you'd just
stop talking, quit breathing, and
start [ [ d e c o m p o s i n g ] ]

xHayatox

Smash Lord
:/ krazybonez speaking:

you guys cant count me out yet son! Chris may have won that boston v game, but at the same time he was violating the rules just to win it :/. what i mean by that is he was using the softspot to the advantage of time which was illegal. I wasnt aware of the rule that time nor my brother and let him slide ... lol. Anyway i wish i would have known it earlier and fight for my right so i wouldnt have to pay two trips for me and my brother.

all im saying is me and my brother is still walking the path of the warriors :)

ill see u all at the national once again!

Peace

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
I know this is a really big long shot and a half but if anyone is interested in taking a special trip all the way to my little island just to face me. Come on I went to S4C having no practice in over a year and I don’t want the same thing to happen before I go to another tournament. There’s no one to play in Puerto Rico, it’s so boring.

By the way I live in Isabela which is all the way to the northwest of the island. Give me your contact and let me know if you’re interested. I can’t house you though, sorry.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
NYC Challenge topic, hmm...since Mike left I think DA is going to lay a bit low on playing. If i'm wrong then great, I would like to know about weeklies/smashfests going on soon. Any help appreciated.

Top Bottom