• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NYC Challenge Topic

Forsaken

Smash Rookie
It seems that my friends don't want to leave Long Island to go to play people unless its a large tournament. Sorry BIG. G. Btw are there any big tournaments coming up in NY?

X Japan

Smash Lord
their are no tourney in NY right now since BIN died.their are talks about doing tourney but nothing offcial.so like it or not right now it looks like u going to leave LI to fight ppl.

Forsaken

Smash Rookie
Well in about a week my SSBM site will be up and running. We are actually plannig o having tournaments here on Long Island. You can sign up and talk o the forum. We're going to try to make it as big as we can. If anyones interested in playing Me and my friends here on long Island just tell me. I'll post more information on the future possibility of a Long Island tournament.

Silvenswordsman

Smash Apprentice
Forsaken im interested in going to Long Island to be in your tourney but one problem...

*I never been to long island and I dont know how to get there

If you dont believe me I could come over after you guys come back from GAME OVER but definitely not this week cuz school just got back in and if I come home at 7:00 again I will get in trouble.

*And EVIL PEACH yes I did beat pat you can ask him yourself. The guy that uses the name "-Z-" witnessed it and I think the other Link guy saw it too...if he wasnt watching Naruto with X JAPAN.

If you dont believe me I could come over after you guys come back from GAME OVER but definitely not this week cuz school just got back in and if I come home at 7:00 again I will get in trouble.

Silvenswordsman

Smash Apprentice

*And EVIL PEACH yes I did beat pat you can ask him yourself. The guy that uses the name "-Z-" witnessed it and I think the other Link guy saw it too...if he wasnt watching Naruto with X JAPAN.

If you dont believe me I could come over after you guys come back from GAME OVER but definitely not this week cuz school just got back in and if I come home at 7:00 again I will get in trouble

HOW THE HECK DID THAT HAPPEN?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
yo Pat may not be in DA but i dont think u beat him anytime. The first time u came here and fought him, he messed up by 4 stock. Now two weeks later u beat him?! thats BS man X and ~Z~ may have not seen it but they know u didnt win.

Silvenswordsman

Smash Apprentice
OK EVIL PEACH! This is the last time...I beat PAT if you didnt ask him already you have no reason to be arguing with me right now. Just go ask him already, he seems truthful he wouldnt lie.

And its not impossible to improve that much in 2 weeks because there are a number of things I use now.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
then I wouldnt be talking all of this mess now wouldnt I. I asked him already

Silvenswordsman

Smash Apprentice
Hmm whats the NYC topic doing all the way down here..

*"here lemme give you a hand" "HRRRMP"

there ya go^

OK Think whatever you want all I know is I beat PAT's NESS and I'll do it again as soon as you guys return from Game Over.

Forsaken

Smash Rookie
WTF Silven. I hate it when people lie about how good they are. If you are lying about this whole thing don't bother coming to Long Island to play me.

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
***** silven got ***** by DA son....
every time I picked marth he never took a stock off me...

he didn't beat anybody in DA..

I don't know about pat though..

wasn't there... didn't see it...

wonder who's telling the truth about that one?

darkknight

Smash Cadet
yes dont u ever post on this topic again and the day u beat me
is the day i stop playing smash

and cosmic slice there not talking about u there talking to me
im pat

how dear u even think this guy can beat me philly the first time
we played i beat him by 4 stock in a five stock match his shiek
vs my ness np!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X Japan

Smash Lord
well i'm going to be leaving my house tom at 2 or 3PM to go to the Navy.going to be on a plane the next day then start my new life.i was everyone in DA and NY good luck.even thourgh i'm not going to be entering tournies i'm still going to challenge ppl in there houses and still rep DA all over the US(well thats my plan anyway).targets VA,CA,and TX.i'm going to be in Chicagoats 1st to start off Bootcamp.so i'm going to see if i can fight Eddie and the rest of the Chicagoats players.so i say see you guys later for now.i'm going to be back soon.

D

Deleted member

yo Blaine good clux man. Hope you hit me up on AIM next time you can.

And you watch out for Eddie. He's good. **** good.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
good lucks xjapan! too bad ur not around long enuf for me to be in nyc.. dats aite maybe another time and hope u succeed son! i will go to ny probly in another 2 r 3 weeks after the superbowl.. Goo Pats and Philly.. i bet those will make it to the SB.

neways hope to go chill out with yah peepz soon and hopefully hit the clubs or somethin :)

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
about long island tourney

if you don't announce it now

people who are planning on quitting but are not sure will stop coming here to check it out and they won't know

so if you are serious abouit having this let PEOPLE KNOW NOW!!!!

ARRRGGGHHH!!

darkknight

Smash Cadet
all this talk of guys quiting has got me nervous now who will i
play. u DA smasher are like drug adicts u will soon need your
fix of smash and then u will come running like a crack fein trying
to sell a big screen for 5$ MuuHhahahah

MMarell

Smash Cadet
Goodbye X-Japan have a good time, hope to see you again sometime, maybe in the summer?

I'm back in NY for the rest of the school year and I have my car so if anyone is up for some Smashing I'm game.

I'm in White Plains (Tristate Area) so message me on Aim or Yahoo and lets get some matches in!!

Peace

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
there may be another NYC tournament....

SO DON'T STOP PLAYING YET!!!!!!

MUHAHAHAHA!!!

a separate topic will be made sometime soon...

as more info comes out...

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
If this happens, you can all expect most of DA to be there!

even me! ^_^ but i suck:D

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
Hey there guys its been a while since I was on smashboards. Good luck with your furture Blaine. SMACK was so looking forward to facing you. Anyway, I'm gonna sign up for drivers ed March 25 which is one step closer to finally playing some of you. Any tourneys coming up? Jesus it's snowing a lot.

Jigglyfuuk

Smash Journeyman
ok

on spring break of this year I will be in New York.....I will try to bring some of my crew members....dont know for sure if i am flyin or driving over there.....but the major point is.....I WANT TO SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL......so anyone......I would be glad to do play with.....i am down-to-earth......no cockyness here....well I at times talk crap on smashboards....but that is talk.....I have notice.....when people talk caca on here.....they are jerks....but when tourney time comes around.....they are nice to each other....We are semi-hypocrites.....I love it....*tears* So can someone or a few people show me or us(Crew Members: Wolf Assassins) a good time.....

EDIT: My aim s/n is MrXcalibur......I want to hear from any of the DA members

CosmicSlice

Smash Apprentice
Wow. harsh... good luck x-japan.

hm... I really wish i could meet DA but the city's like 2 hours away and no way im gettin a ride. oh well, nice to look up to a NY-clan.

Kitt

Smash Cadet
jesus christ yo. I know i'm mad ****ing late but i just wanna say good luck to Xjapan and **** and keep ya head up. and i also wanted to apologize for my absents from the site....

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Wow long time no post.

Well with all this talk of EVO EoL and TG6 i just wanted 2 say good luck 2 everyone attending. I would like 2 report that if smash makes it 2 evo2k4 I WILL BE THERE NO QUESTIONS ASKED! All these tourneys are happening everywhere but NYC. NYC is the capital of the World wtf is up with our tourneys. Lets hold one and make it good. We can even host a small 32 man tourney. I just want some practice if i plan 2 go 2 EVO2K4. NYC needs a tourney. Lets do the **** thing guys.

Thanks, Dave

PS. PATT GIVE PHILLY THE TAPE OF THE OLD SMASHFEST(6/03) OR HE WILL GO HATIAN ON U.........

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
STD results

Thanks guys for coming over this weekend for my unplanned STD. lol. **** was great, first time in a long time that i had a lot of fun with the game. I appreciate it guys a lot. Thanks once again. By the way just 2 let all of smashboards know I farted on wes's face when he was sleeping NO PANTS NO NOTHING! I also farted on his back by pressing my *** on him and pushing it out lol :D. Well I had a lot of fun seeing jay this weekend also and chillin with him. BLU, PHILLY, CHRIS, WHERE U GUYS @@@@ i wonder. I ponder......

Well long story short i had fun and just trying 2 keep this topic alive. Just let me know whens the next smashfest, im actually getting back into smash since im just playing for fun now. Just tell me wats good with the next STD. Mike G told me hes planning on having 1 soon so until then FALCO > U.

PS. Anyone know where BLAINE is??? LMFAO! :eek: god those jokes never get old. Blaine knows I luv him though.

-Dave

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Smash Till Dawn

Great STD Dave! I had tons of fun chillin wit u and wes for the weekend thank you for having me over and feeding me and $h!T. Because of u STD, I feel much much better now:) thax alot!

Next time I come over there I hope to effing finish watching "Four Rooms" heh heh

I farted on wes's face when he was sleeping NO PANTS NO NOTHING! I also farted on his back by pressing my *** on
I'm happy that wasnt me!

And put my vid of "Who's the F****** BOSS" on ur site already!

Aight We out!

X Japan

Smash Lord
**** man i wish i was there.oh well.what up everyone i'm still in boot camp and have a great time.right now its F*%King BRICK up in Great Lakes since its near god d@mn Canada.well i hope everyone is doing well and still going strong without me.i should be back sometime in the summer on leave.so until then good cluxs.i just hope my Smash skills are still good by the time i get back.anyway 1 to the gun.

PS:what part u up to in 4 Rooms.i love the 3room with the bad *** kids and the **********.i just leave it at that if u not up to it.

SilvenswordsmanX

Smash Ace
Dam you pat(no offense), im gonna challenge you one day and beat you... and philly im gonna get atleast 3 stock off of your Marth for sure next time I fight you. The time we fought I had no idea about these edgehogging techniques you guys were doing and stuff like that. Ill pay more attention to that and stop doing ridiculous SD's.

*I was indeed what you guys call..."a basement smasher" <---kinda ironic cuz we WERE playing in the basement! HAHAHAH

Top Bottom