• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NYC Challenge Topic

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
As you can see, some DA members like Blu need a ride to GO. If there are any peeps from ny who would like to help us....get me thru AIM or post

X Japan

Smash Lord
My fellow New Yorkens the ppl of DA and NYC need ur help.some of the DA members and some NYC players need a read to the tournament Game Over.these ppl who name are these

DA Members:
Rafay
Bluchu
NYC Players:
Cornerdealie

if u can help us in our time of need it is very much appreciated.i say good dayand godspeed.

i always wented to say something like this
:D

D

Deleted member

PSS can someone type something in the florida topics on how much I hate them cause im 2 lazy/sick 2 do it again. They have tourneys every day and get all excited when there best wins all the time just to go out of state and get their *** handed 2 them. **** floridians!
:chuckle:

Mike: There's a guy on Long Island who IMed me who wants to carpool down there. I got him talking to Rainy Day Toast about going.....but I didn't talk to you guys. Apparently he played Wes a long time ago and got destroyed but he's better onow....or that's the story I got. Let's work this out on AIM later and pull some resources on this mofo :)

Oh yeah how do you guys manage to get to VA or Rochester otherwise? Leech rides? Get a car :chuckle:

*can't talk about cars no more*

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
that's what they all say

oh he destroyed me b4 but i'm better now..

I bet he's still the same...

I mean who around him does he have to play?

well anyways I hope he can give some of DA a ride...

not me i'm trying to bus it..

but I also hope he doesn't read this and change his mind

it's not gonna stop me from posting it though...

BIG. G

Smash Apprentice
yo kitt me and my crew TI wanna know when we can come challenge u and your crew?

Tetra

Smash Journeyman
Kitt, I'm wit Big G, also a member of TI. Friday the 19th wuld be the best day for us to come by cause we are busy this weekend. If friday is no good, than we have all vacation to play.:beezo:

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
Cricket, Code Red is already reppin' jerzee :chuckle: . If you wanna have a cew battle I'm all for it. Name a time and place, and we will set up something. Adios

Kitt

Smash Cadet
Yea friday I got no problem with aight. Thats good for me. As long as its like around 2:00-3:00 cause thats when I get out.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Originally posted by EVIL_Peach18
As you can see, some DA members like Blu need a ride to GO. If there are any peeps from ny who would like to help us....get me thru AIM or post
just a reminder for anyone from nyc who is going to GO

UmbreonMow: hey whats the guy's sn from LI and is RDT ever on?! Id like to speak to her

Joe: Yo I can never catch brenden online to thank him for a ride

tell him thx for me joe

BIG. G

Smash Apprentice
yo kitt we can't come down on friday nemore... u think we can go down sometime during the break next week?

Kitt

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by BIG. G
yo kitt we can't come down on friday nemore... u think we can go down sometime during the break next week?
Yea I got no problem with the break just tell me when is best for yall aight.

X Japan

Smash Lord
well it was my B-Day 2 days ago and i have nothing to show for it.i don't feel older and i didn't get **** and right now i'm thinking about suicide(just kidding about the suicide part).well anyway during the X-Mas break i maybe holding mini-smashfest on Monday,Tues,Fri.,Next week Mon.-Fri. not sure about the weekends.

X Japan

Smash Lord
no we don't have a ranking system.i said something about it to one of the mods a while back about having a apex system like the one in shoryuken.com but i haven't heard anything.the best thing for u to do it to talk some of us in NY.to see about setting up a challenge or something or look for a smashfest on this thread.we always have a smashfest almost everyday of the week.so try to hit some of us on AIM or post somethin here ok.

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
if anyone sees this in time

i want some people to come over christmas day..

that is of course if you're not doing anything with your families..

there will be lots of food here in case their not cooking either

so come

wes may come so far but it's not definite...

c'mon guys someone come...

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Just posting here 2 make sure everyone goes 2 phillys smashfizzle tomorrow. SOMEONE GET A CAMERA I WANT 2 TAKE DA PICTURES!!!! but anyyway........I call out any falco dittos :D. By the way Everyone has 2 pause the gmae and see chris vs wes 2 see whos the king of crap talk lol. Thats gonna be hilarious.

Dave

Cyrax

Smash Cadet
Does anyone live in/near Rockland county? I know it's not exactly the city, but I'm only just outside.

X Japan

Smash Lord
most of the NY players on this thread are mainly from NYC and Queens,NY if anyone i think that lives near u is IT Crew or AoE.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
That **** SK8terthug lives there too.....HE better watch out for DA cause we gonna cluck him him and not in smash!

Dirty South grils>>>>> NYC girls :)

X Japan

Smash Lord
my ***** Mike.living it up in the South.

anyway i'm going to see if i can hold a smashfest this Sat in the basement, but i got to ask my mom and see if its alright.it maybe the last smashfest since i'm going to be in the Navy for 3 years.i'm still not sure about all the details, but it looks like i'm in deep.

Forsaken

Smash Rookie
Hey I live in long island NewYork and me and my friends want to play people. We can probably go anywhere in NewYork so if you guys want to IM me on AIM. My SN is CriticalIsomnia

BIG. G

Smash Apprentice
yo me and my friends wanna play u.. we live in westchester and u can come whenever cuz we always wanna play new peoples

X Japan

Smash Lord
well it looks like i'm not going to have the big smashfest at my house this weekend.cuz i don't feel like cleaning up the mess that my 2 lil brother did to the basement this time.

Silvenswordsman

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm I wonder where WES is...I never see him post on these boards. Newayz I suk in smash so I wont be taking any challenges for a while...And im definitely not going to GAME OVER...are you joking? Even tho I could take a couple of lives off of some of the best I'd still lose.

Angel of Enders

Smash Cadet
Well you don't have to take challenges but find people better than you to fight. Don't think of it as being a loser, think of it as learning new ways of playing so you can adjust to various playing styles.

X Japan

Smash Lord
Silvenswordsman - Wes doesn't post becuz he doesn't see the point to post anything when most of DA is the NYC Thread.

Angel of Enders - this dude has been to my house 2x now.so he has no excuse cuz he do fight ppl outside his house.its just that he hasn't adjust to various playing styles of me and Blu.i don't know about Pat.

Silvenswordsman

Smash Apprentice
I did adjust and learn from my mistakes...

1. I now play with LINK and SAMUS instead of Y.LINK and SAMUS.

2. I now use the grappling hook to get on without getting spiked.

3.I wavedash more with SAMUS, not much of a change with LINK

4.I can beat my cousin flawlessly with 2 extra lives now.~I used to sometimes win and sometimes lose but now I ALWAYS WIN

HEY AOE ur in NY right...? So I'd like to play you. My AIM is> Silvenswordsman

*And ummm "BIG.B" this is the official NYC challenge topic and westchester is upstate right? Get what im saying"?

X Japan

Smash Lord
AoE is also upstate NY just like Big G.even though this topic say NYC thread there are still part of the NY area and Pat is not part if DA.

Top Bottom