• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NYC Challenge Topic

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
bah

heh, you may own me in CVS2 but I dont care!! That game got shot to the ground with the roll cancelling anyways :p

Fight me in alpha 3!! so I can show you Sakura's true powers!!

And dont worry about my lost control at the BAAF brandon cause I got it free from TG5.........And I didnt steal it btw, it was given to me by Mattdeezie.

Angel of Enders

Smash Cadet
Alright Mike that sounds awesome, I still got my memory card with my Alpha 3 info on it so I'll just use my lvl 31 chars and see how ya like the challenge.

Rockman_kb

Smash Cadet
whoa whoa whoa...

First off AOE me and you have NOT fought in CVS2, unles like mike said, youre a roll canceling *******, in which case I roll-cancel this challenge.. Secondly we dont use powered up characters around these parts.. play with whats in the game!! lol

And lastly, ask mike, bluchu, wes, and whoever else has felt my wrath what I do to ppl in Alpha 3! Mike you speak so boldly but forgot all about the various T-hawk and Zangief Beatings!! Lets go AOE.. come get owned! :demon:
-Rockman Out-

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
Am I the only person who thinks MvsC is way better than MvsC2? Anyway, is there anything coming up in the NYC area? I'm dieing for competiton not that I'm great or anything I just want to get great.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
of course theres comp in nyc. Im dave I would love to play u to show u wat nyc is really about. I want to know if ur interested in having a money match with me. 20 dollars 7 stock best 3/5. I use falco and also looking for new comp so let me know on aim @ eldiablo929.

dave

Angel of Enders

Smash Cadet
Hey whatever Rockman but unlike Smash, I'm perfectly calm in Street Fighter esque games so I don't think there would be too many ownings and also it's not very difficult to change my strategy in the middle of a match.

And no powered up chars? I'm perfectly fine with that as you had to start from scratch anyway.

Even with Roll Cancelling you can still knock people out of that like this one guy who was actually pretty good in it so it's just skill your skill level in the long run.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Mike you speak so boldly but forgot all about the various T-hawk and Zangief Beatings!!
and im supposed to be intimidated?! huh?!

I'll have you know that I have had far worse Zangief beatings at China Town Fair!! :(

but u can keep your AH HOOOO's to yourself tho:D

X Japan

Smash Lord
y mike do u have the doggy poo pic on ur sign.i still can't believe you and Blu made me sat there and watch a plie of **** for 30mins.i still remember the face the dirt had when he though he was going to die.

anyway AOE you're pretty good in CvS2, but u still felt the wrath of Geese.we need to play again.

Juggernaut1120 you're not the only who hates MvC2.i like MvC more.

yo Kamaal whats up!!

Angel of Enders

Smash Cadet
Yeah when I play against a good Geese I tend to get my *** kicked.

Oh yeah and MvC is good but when I played MvC2 for a long time then tried to go back, I sucked so bad that I just stuck with the latter.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
::bored::

who wants to challenge ME!! c'mon is there anyone left in NY that I havent faced yet???

Speak up now!!

DarkCloudGCN

Smash Cadet
You haven't played me yet, ;)
or my friend Juggernaut1120

But I dunno when I'll/we'll be free to play.

We should set something up sometime in the near future because I wanna play some new people.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'll be happy to get some matches with you guys but for fun tho....At first I was going to get some money matches but I know you guys and you seen me play.

this was funny tho,

DarkCloud: "yeah I seen you play at the BAAF(big apple anime festival) and u fought a good sheik but u made him look like a mediocre sheik when u fought him"

me thinking to my self: D@MN!! They seen me play already!? D@MMIT!

But if u wanna get some money matches that would be fine with me.

im soo broke:o

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
Get a job lol. Yeah, we really have to set something up in the not too distant future. I haven't played in a while cuz of F-Zero and SC2 so I should start brushing up on my skillz.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
whoa whoa !!! hold up there friend.......u wanna against me? Where in nyc ya from and do u wanna play for money too?

please reply,

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
noirblood

Yo u like to talk the talk but lets walk the walk noirblood, Im awaiting ur response about the PM I send u. So respond back here asap.

1 to the gun, falcos gun that is :D

Anal plumber

Smash Cadet
hehehehehe looks like the DA is so bored bout no one challenging them that they gota go up gainst each other huh? howz it been guyz? dav? well anywayz if u guyz r goin at it in smash or somethin i can wait for u guyz to finish or i now challenge one of u guyz cause now that i'm here i feel like gettin some challenge on. and what better challenge to do then challenge 1 one of the DA member's right? :) :) :)

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Cool plummer just let me know when and were u wanna play and Ill be there. Its an anticipated match so i dont care if money isnt involved. Just try to gather ur friends and ill gather mine and well play werever our feet will take us.

dave

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
hey plumber....

you like anal ey?

how about a nice falchion up the bong?

no??

IM me or dave sometime and we can set up something

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
Count me in too! I wanna play some Smash, or SC2. Anyone up for SC2? Cmon.... My Ivy sucks really hehehehe....

BTW Dave I wanna see Sanford or w/e his name is play MvsC2. I got some crazy combo and technique videos and I just have to see this **** in person.

Peace

Anal plumber

Smash Cadet
well that's great guys....but first of all i don't even know when you guys even come on tne boards or know when u guyz are free...well my screename is henryjam if yall wanna im me k? i'm on from 2:30 to 5:30 k? well g2g :beezo: :demon: :shyguy: :newbie:

X Japan

Smash Lord
Originally posted by the_suicide_fox
Count me in too! I wanna play some Smash, or SC2. Anyone up for SC2? Cmon.... My Ivy sucks really hehehehe....

BTW Dave I wanna see Sanford or w/e his name is play MvsC2. I got some crazy combo and technique videos and I just have to see this **** in person.

Peace

i'll take you up on some SC2.anytime.

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
I'll like to play any of you in SC2 or SSBM for that matter. I don't care if I lose I just want new competition and to learn.

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
OOOO yum um competition haha.

I live in NJ and goto Rutgers in New Brunswick. If any of you guys have a way to get there let me know we can try to play on a weekend(cept for the weekend of the 27th I won't be around)

To Kamaal: FEAR THE SNAKE HAHAHAHA!!!!!

PS Watashi wa jisatsu kitsune desu! figure that out

X Japan

Smash Lord
this is not good. WTF happen to all my NY peeps.i'm gone for a couple of months and this whole thread has gone down to ****.OMFG!!!!!!!

that's it i'm taking over this ****.

i challenge anyone to a match.
i DON"T GIVE A D@MN IF I LOSE I WANT TO FIGHT SOMEONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Next smashfest 10/4

well blaine guess u will have that chance to fight people at the next NYC smashfest. The next smashfest will be held at 10/4 at philly's house. Its not a 100% yet but its almost there. I will keep u guys informed on wat will happen and go down. I thnk we will be taping plenty of matches. Ill probably put some online along with philly. Imma try to get a match with everyone. Ill try to get Falco vs Samus, luigi, jiggs, marth, ness, and fox. Ill try get philly or kamaal to help me get the videos up asap.

ADios and good night, Dave

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Kj speaking

count me in son! ima down for some smashfess 10/4 at phillys'.

all i want is to play with you fooks again man i miss all of ya, i work too hard and i need some time off.

Just hola and give me all the detail ill try to make it down there along wit some of my bois

Juggernaut1120

Smash Cadet
Phillys smashfest is another event I have to miss because of work. ****! :mad: Where can i find details about this smashfest? Where is it? Could it be possible to show up at around 6 or 7 because then my crew might be able to make it.

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
well dave started the buzz and i'm making it official..

I will be having a smashfest at my house 10/4

if you would like to go

look in my profile and contact me on AIM...

we will try to get as many matches up as possible...but since I will be doing alot of editing I will have to get my matches in early on..

and Juggernaut you can come at 6 or 7

ppl don't leave until much later most of the time

BUT I JUST WANT TO SAY ONE THING

AFTER 11 CUT OUT ALL OF THE LOUD LAUGHTER AND RUNNING AND SILLYNESS

i let it slide the last two times when it started getting late but this time I will (in the famous words of cello) kill your cube

ok maybe not that extreme but please respect my wishes...

thank you...
that is all....

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
By the way philly forgot to mention that he was just release on parol for the murder of Ronald Mcdonald. Philly is a scary, evil person. Its not a matter of "if u respect his wishes" its a matter of "U BEST RESPECT HIS WISHES OR DIE!"

That is all, please philly next time tell them y they called u BBM (BIG BLACK MAN) in jail.

:D well i will be here as early as i can get there cause i want to get a match in with everyone. YES KIRBYSAN COME I WANT TO FACE U BEFORE I GO TO THE CONNECTICUT TOURNEY, OOPS DID I SAY THAT?

Adios and cant wait till then, Dave

PS: for u newcomers, i was just joking about philly so dont get scurred.

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
Hmmm... 10/4? ****...
I had the greatest plan ever for that weekend but I still have to find out if I can do it :rolleyes:. I'll be able to find out by Thursday at the latest I'm sure but if it doesn't go down I'll definately come. Brendan too... maybe Steve.

X Japan

Smash Lord
well i would like to say Happy Birthday to this MOFO Dave aka IK_Gost,aka ****, and not let for get aka Koga.fi this dude wasn't here this thread would never be here and i won't be getting my a$$ kick by 2 Falcos

so as a gif to u.u get this girl

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
thanks blaine its greatly appreciated. It feels good to be an adult officially now. But imma still keep the same Mentality for girls; Old enough to pee, old enough for me. But as wes said "when ur in jail whos gonna pay for ur bail" LOL it goes either way and once again thanks

dave

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'll just bump this,

c'mon ppl! any new challengers wanna post? dont be afraid.....we wont hurt you(I think chris might tho) ~_^

Dont forget....10/4

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
10/4 ROGER THAT.

Hey i was just thinking, lots of people are going to phillys casa this weekend. Wanna make it a lil tourney? 3-5 dollar entrance fee single elimination slob picks on levels?

Dave

Top Bottom