• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NYC Challenge Topic

Anal plumber

Smash Cadet
hello again, that all depends what kind of challenge your asking of..*evil_peach18*hehehe...hey all how yall doin? gosh it's been a while a while since i've posted here...can anyone fill me in on wat's been up lately? It seems i'm way behind on wats been happinin.....

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Well plummer smashfest saturday at Jamaica Queens, contact SN No100xs aka Phillybilly. It will be at his house. You should come so we can finally get our match in. As for Mike G A challenge is here foo, ill play u biatch! ITS GO TIME! Imma beat u wit bowser! oo oo ooo!!!!

Dave

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
tomorrow's the big- well not so big- day....If anyone still wants to come or need directions, contact me or phillybilly

MrNo2000

Smash Rookie
Where is this?

Hey, like four other guys and i have been searching for smash tourneys, is this thing open to the public? where in jamaica is it? please respond

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
10/4 a success

GGGGGGreat smashfest Philly and make sure to gimme that CD asap.

Mike G: Great matches, I wooped ur behind u wooped mine.
I still thnk ur wack though :D *FLOAT CANCELING IS SO CHEAP*

Wes: HEEEEELP! Good laughs wes. I had a good time as usual but next time DONT BE LATE! Good matches today maybe next time ull actually make up something new.

Chris: I had a great time going and coming back with u. Your jiggs is by far the scariest jiggs in the world. THROW UP CHING...*FALCOS DEATH NOISE HERE*

My bro (mike): You still wack.

Brooklyn Crew: Fun matches today bros, u guys arent that far behind, just work on that wavedashing and Lcanceling and you guys should be upto par in no time, cant wait to play u guys again!

Blaine, Bluchu, Phillybilly: CONGRATULATIONS ON JOINING DA! Wow blaine proved himself today by avenging his match on hyrule the first time he played wes *cough* 9/10 stock *cough* to beating him today. Bluchu surprised me with wat ness can do with Lcanceling but philly surprised me today the most. First match Falco vs marth i win by 3 stock 2nd match he killed me at 0 percent with 3 freaking hits.....thats y marth and shiek are the best in the game. Congrats guys and I hope to see u guys at some DA smashfests.

I thought this was 1 of the best smashfest by far even though certain people werent there I found it to be the funnest smashfest I ever been to. With wes's nose bleeding to wes farting to Chris taking a **** in phillys bathroom, I know u did chris cause when i entered it after u i straihgt up smelled CACA. LOL!. Well guys cant wait for the next 1! Happy smashing.

Note: 8 hours of non stop smashing = big freaking headache!

Dave

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
I wanted to get my *** kicked :(

Next smashfest I'll try to go. But I felt like **** and B couldn't take me anyway.

Congrats on getting into DA guys.

blk-samus4life

Smash Cadet
WHO COULD I BE LOL

Well i liek to sa god fest we had sorry for the blood on ur floor philly but congrates to all the new DA members yll deserve it no matter what anyone says "ness, link i DA" if they have a problem with them in our crew come and fight us and they will prove themselve and i will shut u up also u kno who u are too well goodspit dave, mike, chris as usally mike improving amkign me have to train again since his *** want into the hyper-chabmer and spit either this week or next wekk am goign to train fo r the coconut tounrey that is going to get ***** by DA as usual to bad rocky aka pebble-man could not make it to the fest you messed out on some experience so am out god shti to all DA

Krazykid182x

Smash Rookie
Sup guys,
lol thanks for that experience. We were def. no where near as good as u guys but im sure we'll be up there wiht u guys next time we go down there. We'll be practicing ;) lol

X Japan

Smash Lord
yea i finally got my revenge on Hyrule and i got into DA.it was a happy moment.after the years in the mountains and training(and getting my a$$ kick a lot) in was a good day yesterday night.now i feel "warm".

soon i will get Naruto.then everything will be complete.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Message to CHRISTOPHER ANDREW MCKENSY

Good **** today, mad fun at mi casa. Please next time u dont want to play with jiggs let me know or just dont play with her. Its my house and i get mad when people get mad at my house cause i feel like its my fault cause i let u get mad in my house. I even put my dog upstairs so he doesnt bother anyone. I thnk my house everyone should be happy or im a bad house guest and I am being an Ahole. So please this goes to anyone next time u feel uncomfortable in my house PLEASE let me know.

Good smallfest guys

Garde

Smash Ace
I don't live in NYC, I actually live in San Diego, California, but I'm gonna be coming out to NYC from Oct. 8 to Oct. 12. If anyone can arrange something with me (I know it's really short notice and all, I should've posted sooner, but I didn't think of this till now). I know I'm not renowned or anything, but I really want to see how I match up to people like the DA crew and just really anyone from the SWF, since I haven't gotten to play anyone from here. Well, I'm gonna be leaving on Wednesday around 10AM, so if someone can post some info about when they could play me, that would be nice.... I'll post my schedule tommorrow.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
coool wat part of NYC? is my first question. I will set up something for us to play, I might be having a lil get together friday the 10th so let me know via aim @ Eldiablo929. I want to know if u will accept $ matches $20 and > but negotiable. Ill play u with cali rules and with nyc rules to see how well i do. Who do u play as by the way? Im the falco in DA. Just reply here and ill make a lil get together hopefully or just hit me up on aim and ill give u more info there. Cant wait to play another cali person.

Dave

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
I just noticed something about Dave's post. He seems to be whoring himself out to anyone for cash these days. So Dave should be the official hoe of the smash community. Imagine him in a back alley like " Pssst... You I'll play you in smash for a dollar. C'mon man" or "Hey baby, what kinda smashing you looking for... oh Cali rules, you're a nasty one. I like that."

I'll be in the city this weekend visiting my friend Bob. I'll see if he wants to come with me to play a little smash. He's not too into it but he said he likes watching me play. I just wanna know where this is? And I wouldnt stay too long, a few hours at most.

One last thing, ummm oh nevermind

:mad: :mad: :mad: *EXPLODE!!!!!!*:mad: :mad: :mad:

Garde

Smash Ace
I'll be at the Super 8 Motel near Times Square (it's either on 49th or 59th street, I don't remember, but I know there's a huge difference between the two so I'll post the exact info later today when I look at the itinerary which I left at my place, but I'm pretty sure it's on 49th). I'm pretty much free on Friday after 2PM, and at 7PM or something I think I'm going to Broadway, so that leaves 5 hours open.

Oh yeah, I'm not too confident in my playing ability, so no $ matches for me...

Another problem is that once I go over to NYC, I'm not gonna have internet, and I'm leaving tommorrow morning, so today is basically the last day I'm gonna be able to arrange anything with you guys.

Oh yeah, any rules are fine by me, I'll play any tourney rules, cuz I don't have a problem with any of them. One of my friends who's pretty good is coming out too, but he's not on SWF. We were about even last time we played, but I'm not really sure how good he is, he doesn't own the game, and he hasn't played in a while... Still, I've been slumping lately, so I might not be too hard for you guys to beat, especially the people in the DA. I just want to see how good I am, since I've never played anyone from the SWF before. Saturday is the day of my race (since I'm going out there as part of a Cross Country team), and I won't be back till around 5PM or something, then I'm gonna be going out to dinner, so I don't think I'll be able to do anything that day. Sunday, maybe, but I need to leave for the airport, so most likely not. I guess Friday is really the only day I can play... Well, gotta go and do work now, talk to you guys (and hopefully see some of you when I come out there) in a little.

Edit: IK_GOST, if you're having a get together, just tell me how to get to where you're having the get together via the subway and walking, and you can bet I'll try my hardest to get there.

Oh yeah, excuse my forgetfulness, I play as Link (my main), and then Fox, Falco, Falcon, Doc as my secondaries, but I really don't think I play them as well as I play my Link.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
okay guard, Wes told me to tell u to call this # (212)228-2941 and ask for Wes. **** then tell u when and were u guys can play. **** let me know and Ill probably be down there. SO u got the # now when u call we will see wat we can do.

Garde

Smash Ace
Ok IK_GOST, I will definitely call him. Thanks a lot for responding on such short notice. I'll probably give you guys a call tommorrow night or Thursday afternoon (cuz I think you'll be in school, not too sure about it, but to be safe). My real name is Travis, so I'll be calling by that name, sound cool?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
bump bump bump

Originally posted by the_suicide_fox
I just noticed something about Dave's post. He seems to be whoring himself out to anyone for cash these days. So Dave should be the official hoe of the smash community. Imagine him in a back alley like " Pssst... You I'll play you in smash for a dollar. C'mon man" or "Hey baby, what kinda smashing you looking for... oh Cali rules, you're a nasty one. I like that."

one moment....HA HA HA HA HA!! thats sooo tru Joe. you hear that dave? You be da hoe of the smash community and you will love it or else?! Cause I be "like a Pimp"!!

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
I'll be the speed addict of the community. You know, among the guy of gangsta's they got the one spaz little guy who's always saying "CAN I KILL EM YET!"

I'll be him

And Dave if I can find a way to get to your "casa" on Friday I'll definately go.

I don't like coffee.:eek:

X Japan

Smash Lord
Originally posted by the_suicide_fox

I'll be in the city this weekend visiting my friend Bob. I'll see if he wants to come with me to play a little smash. He's not too into it but he said he likes watching me play. I just wanna know where this is? And I wouldnt stay too long, a few hours at most.

One last thing, ummm oh nevermind

:mad: :mad: :mad: *EXPLODE!!!!!!*:mad: :mad: :mad:

oh $hit thats cluck up and tru at the sametime.lol.anyway yo Dave i broke down today and bought Naruto at J&L for $69.yo i had no choice the other place didn't have it again and they are asking for $60something now.so by sometime on friday i'll be picking up the game since i got it order now.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
HOW DARE YOU BLAINE!!!!

IM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!!

I cant believe u got Naruto for GC and didnt tell me!!

EDIT: forget what i said .....i thought u said u got it today...silly meo_O

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
finally...

well all I can say is that I had fun....

even though it didn't sound like it when I went into my room...

but I came back out fresh...

LMFAO!!!

well thank you everyone for helping me get here...

OH and dave i'll put everything on a CD for you soon...

don't worry about that..

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
The DA army

Wow, it's awesome that DA is reaching out and acquiring more of the crazy-nice players in the city. I mean, it's not hard to believe that you guys are the best that this city's got to offer, and there's no doubt that NYC's best gotta stick together. It would be awesome if you guys round up 1 member for every character available. That way, you'll truly have a team to be feared. Even though I personally haven't played against any one of you yet, it's still a wish fo me to take on every single one of you, just to test my skyllz against the best in NYC. Although that would mean that I've had to practice like a demon to get my game back, I wouldn't mind it. Yo Dave, the next time I'll be back will be around Nov. 26-30. If you set up a smashfest somewhere, or know of one that might go down around that time, expect me to be there, and to bring along Anal Plumber, who's just as anxious to play you guys as I am. Well, that's all for my periodic posts, and I hope to talk to you guys soon...

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
No dout Razor. DA is getting the best with everycharacter. We so far have Marth, fox, samus, falco, luigi, link, ness, ganon, jiggs, doc, and 2 peaches. The smashfest vs Guarde is today and happening right now as we speak, i couldnt attend cause personal reasons but its all good DA is putting a beating on him. Imma try to hold a smashfest that Nov. weekend Strator so ill keep u posted.

peace, dave

DN-Trebor9000

Smash Journeyman
man, i'm just some punk kid down in Virginia, and i prolly won't ever get to meet you guys (i missed out on dcss2...) but i gotta just say it:

you guys in DA are f'n cool as sh**

Dave, Rockman, you guys come in and make these hilarious posts, you bring the skillz and the fun to the game, and set people straight. i wish i could just hang with you guys sometime, you guys are f'n funny, and thats something thats important with smash. so keep it up, keep talking the sh**, and don't take no crap from Cali or anyone else. DA has the skillz to back it up.

and tell Wes, he has got to start posting more, i don't think i've ever laughed so hard on these forums, i look straight for "***** samus" everytime, cause that man is one funny a** mother ****er.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
sorry folks for not being so short on this

The smash fest with DA and Garde is over and it was really fun and this was a really good experience for X Japan seeing how he hasnt face any out of state people before and this was his first so it was all good.

We started in the 1v1 first and Bluchu, X Ja, Wes and myself all took turns rapin-uhh facing him;) Garde was really impressed with all of us (especially me ^_^) j/k. But Garde is a really good Link player He just needs to get some comp over in cali and he'll be fine. He says he lives about an hour away from Ken so prolly he can play him. We also played team matches and some FFA too.

I had lots of fun playing with you Garde and I hope to see you and face u again if we meet at Tg6

ok later folks.....must play naruto!!

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Yo guys No ECMS ya love? You like bread well this tourney is bread now. We all like bread. Time for DA to make a tourney!!!! Tell me wat u thnk about it DA members.

dave

Rockman_kb

Smash Cadet
hmmm..

D.A. tourney could rock seriously hard.. but, ya'll aint sticking Rockman with all tha plans I tellsya that much!

YO, Dave good spit yesterday! Those were some sick *** matches.. Im at work now so Im gonna be sending some ppl some matches so knowing the smash world, by 2 o clock there should be about 4 new vids of me, you, and wes all over the net :-P

Wes, eat it *****, and dont hate on king Luigi! Also, when I roll you better get your cannon punch up to scratch cuz Ive been dodging it alot lately, and "If I raised a son to punch.. THEN PUNCH!" lol.. anyways, good stuff.. hope to see you around the way more often dave!

-Rockman Out-

Garde

Smash Ace
Sorry about not putting up more of a challenge guys. It was awesome playing against you guys, and I learned a **** of a lot from getting my *** kicked by you. I practiced for 6 hours yesterday on WDing and L-Cancelling and can now do a bunch of little tricks in practice mode (haven't been able to incorporate them into my vs. games with my brother yet, but that'll be coming soon). One thing that really threw me off is the speed at which you guys play. You all play so fast compared to everyone else I've played against (like you guys said, I don't have too good comp, but I'll be training my *** off for the next TG and hopefully I'll be able to make it!). I just wanted to thank all of you guys, especially you Dave (even though you were unable to make it, oh yeah, Wes represented your Falco and still wooped me). If it weren't for you, that smashfest wouldn't have happened, and I would've stayed ignorant and would not have learned the many valuable lessons (like DON'T ROLL) from you guys while I got the snot kicked out of me. Those 2v2 teams were pretty fun, Bluchuu and me as the Link "Father and Son" team was pretty **** funny if you ask me. Bluchuu was yelling "Save me Daddy!!" LMAO

Anyways, good luck with this DA tourney you're trying to arrange, hopefully it'll have a good turnout and you'll find some more awesome smashers to add to your roster. 1 player for every character would be awesome, but even if you don't have a player per character, you should still be feared.

Blaine, it was good to see another Link player, and it was even better to see an awesome Link player. Up until Friday, I had been the best Link player I had ever seen, but now I've seen you play, and I'm incorporating a bunch of the tactics you used in my new strategy (like WDing). I had never seen a Link WD besides me, and well, I couldn't ever do WDing justice, so watching you use it was really cool because it showed me how WDing was meant to be used.

I'm gonna go back to training now, I really need to get WDing and L-Cancelling mastered so that I might actually be able to stand a chance against you guys next time I see you all. Thanks for teaching me all those cool tricks, I'll be sure to put them to use and get as good as I can with my limited competition for now. It will most likely be a while before I have enough free time to travel a few hours away to smash with Ken or anyone near your guys' skill level.

I'm out.

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
**** this game... **** it to ****
I quit. I can't use Fox anymore. My fox sucks.
I can't seem to control him anymore. So as of now my Fox is retired until I can somehow stop being a spaz with him and play right.
C.Falcon is my guy now. I can actually play the game with him.
Sorry to disappoint Dave and you guys but I just can't stand using Fox. It's too aggrivating. On a lighter note now that I use C. Falcon you guys might actually get one in DA HAHAHA!! I'm gunning to make him my best now. Unless I feel like reviving Fox and learning how to play with him again...

:mad:

EDIT: I'm keeping the name and all that Fox is still my favorite :rolleyes: . Maybe after a nap he will come back better than ever...

X Japan

Smash Lord
**** i'm so bored.right now i want to play smash so much but can't since it's boring as f*ck playing by my-self.well if anything if anyone dosen't have anything to do i'll come through if anything is going on.aight 1

EDIT: oh yea i like to say i'm sorry to Mike,Blu,and Philly that i was actting like an a$$ towards u all.cuz the **** at home that angered me.i brought that anger to the fest and i'm sorry about that.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
its good to hear that garde learned alot from us but ....

even though you were unable to make it, oh yeah, Wes represented your Falco and still wooped me
I thought I repped for Dave's falco O_o...oh well, lol

EDIT: its all Good Blaine(X Japan)even if you were in a bad mood that day, we still cool DA brotha ;)

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Thanks guarde for thanking me I wish i could of been there but I couldnt cause of girl issues! **** vasocongestion! But thats besides the point I heard u were a cool guy and i hope to meet u at the next TG. Oh i thnk it was mike G who repped my falco with his scrub *** bird.

Yo I challenge ur Cfalcon mike, I said it b4 and Ill say it again *puts on trash talking hat* U suck man go win a bin. Weres the float canceling with Cfalcon bro? Im my bojangles thats were! Imma woop ur falcons anus soo bad Imma have u yelling OOOoo OOOooooo.

#1 girl magnet, Dave

darkknight

Smash Cadet
yo it pat pink the pink contoller MAN and i am looking a challenge
and do not wory i am not DA so do not B sucrd plz no da i played um already and u guyz know who iam talking about.

D

Deleted member

Mike I'll take your Falcon vs my M2. $5 expo match. Sound good?

:)

Garde

Smash Ace
Sorry bout that Mike. I could've sworn I was playing against Wes... Oh well, my memory goes in and out lol. I'll try and make it to the next TG, but no promises. Good luck with everything from here on out, I don't think I'm gonna post here anymore cuz I'm not really a part of the NYC competition, so later all.

Top Bottom