• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official NYC Challenge Topic

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
Mike you and me baby. C Falcon mirror match. UHOH!!!!

And Mike although my Fox is retired... I will take him out for a few rounds with you only bc i never played you b4.

PS.I am prety stoned right now... the keyboard is melting...

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
whoa whoa whoa! One at a time ppl!!

I will have a CF ditto with X japan first since he asked first and lives the closest ^_^

As for the rest of u scrubs, i'll play all of ya when I see ya, Especially Joe.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
YOU FOOL ISAI!! YOU KNOW AS EVERYONE ELSE HERE THAT I AM THE SUPREME CF IN ALL THE LAND!!

ALL YOU PATHETIC SOULS BELONG TO ME!!!!!

MWA HA HA HA HA HA!!

j/k ^_^

Rockman_kb

Smash Cadet
ugh...

If I hear C.Falcon, Captain, Falcon, or any other remark referring to this leather suit wearing effiminate race car driver/stripper, Im going to throw up... And please, no one come at me with some c.falcon *throws up* crap... my father rasied me to punch, so I'll punch!!

I'll also own you all with my new luigi techniques... and bluchu, ness will NEVER be on my banner!! So take that!

-Rockman Out-

phillybilly

Smash Journeyman
CHECK OUT THE NEW REALITY SHOW!!! TRASH TALK: the life of an NYC smasher

wow I didn't know smash brought so much pre-match drama still...

trash talking going on left and right but it's all good I guess.

but anyways a DA tourney doesn't sound like a bad idea...

and I would help so you wouldn't get stuck with all of the planning rock...

if you still want to go through with that let me know

P.S. can I be on your banner rock? LMAO
i'm potty trained and I know my way home
I even fetch the newspaper from time to time...

Angel of Enders

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by X Japan
**** i'm so bored.right now i want to play smash so much but can't since it's boring as f*ck playing by my-self.well if anything if anyone dosen't have anything to do i'll come through if anything is going on.aight 1
Really Blaine? Because that'd be mad awesome if someone came up my way.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Just another victim

YO guys I met some guy called beefbutcher88 on the boards lives in SI and hasnt played some good comp b4. Who wants to go to play him, please i want to go to SI anyway to bother cornerdealie at his wendys :D. I want to go but kinda shaken since the ferry accident but let me know whos willing to go and wat not.

Aight 1 to the gun, Dave

Song of the day "Tego Calderon - Mas Flow - track 18"

Rockman_kb

Smash Cadet
hehe

Well philly since you ask nicely and youre so well behaved, I'll consider it.. Blu, hahahahaha, yeah suurreee.. remember who smacked you down in your constant tryouts for D.A. all those other times..

Thats right, Im trying to make you angry! and what?! lol, show me "green"chu, you fake hulk mutha.. :-P

Oh and mike, I didnt mean *throws up* as in throw in the air.. I meant I was puking because I head the name c.falcon again, oh no.. cant hold it.. *throws up again*.

Dave, call me, lets make a plan and maybe I'll troop out to shaolin with ya! I needa be going! Neo Tokyo is in trouble!

-Rockman Out-

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Oh oh oohhhh!! you meant *throw up* as in *BARF* ok

LOL Bluchu gets mad and turns into GREENCHU!!! Ha HA hA.....You wont like him when hes angry! LMAO:laugh: :laugh:

Pretty soon DA member Jason will call and tell some of u or already told u something I showed him. I cant say it here tho:p

X Japan

Smash Lord
d@mn kamaal thats cluck up.just but the boy on the d@mn banner d@mn.i'm tired of hearing Blu's mouth about this d@mn thing.

Rockman_kb

Smash Cadet
haha

Hear it more blaine!! Im like Cell provoking Gohan to see his true power! Come on Greenchu.. you know what? thats the rule, lol you must earn you way onto my banner! A challenge to you Blu, best of 3, 6 stock no items (of course). You think you got a pair big enough to take me on?? Remember Luigi is the one man greener then you greenchu! Ekuze blu-san! Rockuu-busta de powwa onesai!!

-Rockman Out-

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Re: haha

Originally posted by Rockman_kb
Hear it more blaine!! Im like Cell provoking Gohan to see his true power!
LOL hey thats Rafael!! hes Gohan! I mean, Its bad to get blu mad but pissing Rafa off leaves you with S C A R S!!!!!

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
I don't want SARS...

Hey Kamaal I want on your banner! If I win can you put my on there. And by me I mean my pet Sparky. And by my pet Sparky I mean... big black man repellant AKA hot chick magnet hahah!!!

Or maybe I should make my own banner so everytime you read my posts Kamaal you have to look at it!!!

KENSUKE KIMACHI!!!!

PS: Ima get snake contacts too, just to "cluck" with you.

X Japan

Smash Lord
the things ppl do to get on a banner.u know what i'll like to fight to get on the d@mn banner.it seems.................warm.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Originally posted by Kitt
What up yall :cool:
X japan's nemesis has returned!!

and the battle between the the two powerful Links will begin on Satuday!!!

SATURDAY!! SATURDAY!! SATURDAY!!

BE THERE OR BE QUEER!!!!!! j/k:D

Kitt

Smash Cadet
OMFG LOL

lol! Mike you maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad stupid!!!!!!!!! lol!

Heh
But I have!

Anal plumber

Smash Cadet
yo dave i've heard about the D.A. gettin gettin new recruits and i can plainly see how many just by lookin at this board..so u got 12 ppl right now? at least that's wat i heard...well cya yaz peace....

Bluchuu

Smash Cadet
what the fuzz!

Blu, hahahahaha, yeah suurreee.. remember who smacked you down in your constant tryouts for D.A. all those other times..
wow, like 2 times and that was 100 years ago plus it was all on the same day.

Originally posted by X-Japani'm tired of hearing Blu's mouth about this d@mn thing.
yo blane, you talking like im begging to go this banner, why don't you just shut the **** up!:D

Come on Greenchu.. you know what? thats the rule, lol you must earn you way onto my banner! A challenge to you Blu, best of 3, 6 stock no items (of course). You think you got a pair big enough to take me on??
you act like this banner is a big thing are something, **** ***** ****. no problem lets go, any time any place. :mad:

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
Re: what the fuzz!

Originally posted by Bluchuu
:mad:
I think he's mad. And Blu congrats on getting into DA. We should have a few matches sometime!

Anyone realize Dave has been very quiet lately?:crazy:

Peace

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Wat girls do to guys..

quote:
Originally posted by The Suicide fox
Anyone realize Dave has been very quiet lately?
Wat girls do to guys. Sorry fellas I just dont have time to post here anymore like i used to now that i got a girl. Well ill use Chris's quote to answer ur question though. "I smash bi tches b4 i smash brothers" The bst part though is she plays smash and no shes not a fat girl called bertha. She uses shiek and is HORRIBLE at the game just does tilt attacks lol. AND NO JOE IM NOT LETTING HER BEAT ME **** THAT ****!. but anywhooo Ill be on the boards everynow and then but i wont post daily. I am started to fall into love again, DUH!. itll last about 2 weeks then ill make her feel so stupid that shell be forced to dump me and Ill get with the next victim of my Bumble bee =\ hey im not wes im just 5 5 so its not a mandingo but my bumble will do.

Dave, Ill be back!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
D@mn ***** D@mn!!

We didnt need to hear all of that...we already know wes worships mandingo!!

but its good to hear that your settling down with one instead of effing around.

yo, u should let her beat u in the game dave then u'll be like "We made a deal: she smashes me in the game and I can smash her in bed"

j/k

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
OOOOO

Dave and smash chick sitting in a tree
S-M-A-S-H-I-N-G
First comes Ness, then comes Doc, thens comes Dave GIVING HER THE ****!

By **** of course I mean Falco :rolleyes:

HAHA I'm too good.

Dave I'll make you forget about her fast when you come down here to Slutgers and we going partèing for Halloween. You'll get some much sweetness boy!!!

PS: You are reading this....:chuckle:

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Good 1 joe lol. Like Joe said im the hoe of the smash community, Joe is the FUnniest smasher alive!

WAT THE HECK IS GOING ON THIS WEEKEND!!!! Im going to the city to give chris his fudging grease U HAPPY! well imma be there this weekend so gimme a call fellas lets sup up a smashfizzle my nizzles!

- dave

Rockman_kb

Smash Cadet
yyupp...

Joe definately = funniest smasher alive.LOL Mofo, ownz or post and he's not even from nyc!! :-P

Greenchu = calm down buddy, just some fun trash talking, the banner is not that drastic, just makin this thread lively instead of "hey whats up?" as one post and "Oh nothing" as another.. Plus it was more then twice I owned your D.A. manhood and it was 2 diff occasions.. dont hate cuz you cant beat tha plumber.. ****, its not easy being green!

Kitt = What up man, long time no see. Always considered you the only good one in MYO, great to see you back in action! We definately gotta get our battle on sometime.

Dave = When you coming back to tha hood?? Don't let your girl own you out of that too!!

Anyways, whats good with this weekend Greenchu?? Greenchu vs Luigi, Battle for the Greatest Green Alive!!!

BE THERE OR BE QUEER!!!

-Rockman Out-

X Japan

Smash Lord
yo Kamaal what u doing this Sat.cuz i'm bored as h3ll and coconuts its not happening this weekend.so i it aight if i come through.

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
Re: yyupp...

Joe
Yes?

LOL

Now I'm beimg laughed at :( That's kinda mean

definately

Meanie

I wanna make some music videos. I need to play you guys we should make a smash movie. And have those funny Azen vids in there!!! HAHAHA

EDIT: 3 MORE ****ING DAYS!!!!! Kamaal I'm gonna flood your email with PICTURES!!!! HAHAHAHA Prepare for SNAKE

Bluchuu

Smash Cadet
hey kamal dont worry about it i know its nothing. but anyway's your going to get um lets see what's that word where, oh yeah thats it, OWNED!!! :mad: :D

Kitt

Smash Cadet
Yo yo, I gotta cancel on saturday, cuz i'm doing something that day. Sunday is still good for me though. WHat about yall?

Kitt = What up man, long time no see. Always considered you the only good one in MYO, great to see you back in action! We definately gotta get our battle on sometime.
Yea Rockman i agree. Whenever yo.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Yo Kitt its dave, I want to play u again. Last time at phillyfest that hyrule match was a joke =\. I heard u got better so i hope the ****** isnt as bad this time. Let me know when u gonna see the queens people of DA, Ill show up and give ur *** a beating :D. I have to avenge Blaine! U WILL DIE!!!!!!!

dave

cornerdealy

Smash Cadet
Hey sorry i havent kept up with these posts...

Is that tourney still on for december? i remember a while ago someone from brooklyn mentioned hosting a tourney...

Inform me of anything thats going on.

dave where do you live? talk to me online i want to come over and teach you a few things on how to play melee. If you do live in NJ now it would be a lot easier for me to get to you.

Kitt

Smash Cadet
Yo Kitt its dave, I want to play u again. Last time at phillyfest that hyrule match was a joke =\. I heard u got better so i hope the ****** isnt as bad this time. Let me know when u gonna see the queens people of DA, Ill show up and give ur *** a beating . I have to avenge Blaine! U WILL DIE!!!!!!!

dave
Aight dave we going to see i'ma be there next weekend cause i aint doin nothin so I hope you there to "give my *** a beating" HA!

cornerdealy

Smash Cadet
i'm looking forward to a rematch with you kitt...your link was good, but i have gotten better. I can't wait to see how good you have gotten, i'll try my best to make it to all of the smashfests from now on...saterdays i am 100% free. no school, no work...nothing.

Top Bottom