• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

official Midwest area thread

Rat

Smash Lord
So what is the limit of magneto's power? As he seems totally imbalanced. Can he manipulate the minerals you have in your body? (btw ironman would get ***** by magneto.) And now that the magnetic poles are changing, would that totally f up his powers? He must be having a magnetic period.

Eci4

Smash Ace
wasn't iceman considered stronger than magneto? I remember my friend going on about how there were mutants that were considered stronger than magneto and prof x, so they had a special name? I think he said ice man was one of them

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
So what is the limit of magneto's power? As he seems totally imbalanced. Can he manipulate the minerals you have in your body?
In X Men 2, when Magneto was locked in his plastic prison he had a friend on the outside drug a guard with a bunch of Iron suplement pills and there was enough iron in his blood to kill the guard, then excape with.

Also, if Magneto ever asks for directions, just tell him, don't try and sell him gas.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
...the pills knocked him out while they were in the bathroom, and then she injected him with some iron solution from a syringe.

And I also remember reading about Iceman being from the most powerful class:
"A mutant, Iceman can freeze moisture in the air around him and turn his body into ice. Although he is an Omega-level mutant, Drake has yet to tap his full mutant potential. He has however begun to take more interest over the years in developing his abilities."

mathos

Smash Champion
wasn't iceman considered stronger than magneto? I remember my friend going on about how there were mutants that were considered stronger than magneto and prof x, so they had a special name? I think he said ice man was one of them
Yes eventually Iceman becomes a "Omega-level" mutant. This title is reserved for only those mutants that are near IMPOSSIBLE to kill. To display the amount of power these individuals have Apocolyse the beginning of overpowered mutants, in essence he is an "Alpha-level" mutant.

To elaborate AOB's post, Iceman can freeze any water molecules, can BECOME water molecules (after he realized how to become solid ice forever), and travel through waters like oceans in seconds. So if you were to kill/melt/shatter Iceman he could just reform his water molecules over time.

mathos

Smash Champion
Iceman would destroy Magneto end of story.

And who do you think made the Fortress of Solitude.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Iceman would destroy Magneto end of story.

And who do you think made the Fortress of Solitude.
Fortress of Solitude made of ice? Psh. It is made of crystal. Unless you are talking about 40 years ago, and then it is made of basic building materials.

Also, Mr. Immortal's powers would suck to have if he showed himself to be a superhero.

Magneto vs. Mr. Immortal would go like this:

Mr. I: I'm immortal! I can't die!

Magneto: Okay.

*wraps Mr. Immortal in a giant ball of heavy metal, compresses it until he is trapped, and then launches it to outspace*

By the time Mr. Immortal finally got out of the ball, he'd be crazy and stuck in space forever.

It would also be very, very cold.

mathos

Smash Champion
Well Mr. Immortal and the like are really a joke of a cast of superheros.

SQUIRREL GIRL IS SOOOOO HOTTTTT!

mathos

Smash Champion
C'mon you mean to tell me that that one girl in the hotel with Duke, the german shepard, wasn't the funniest thing you've ever seen.

Now if I could find a goat. . . . . .

Sliq

Smash Master

Here is a cow. You'd better hurry, though. Magical Trevor is disappearing it.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Lol ok, so watching the vs. fdv videos I've laughed my *** off. Can I put a recomendation on the table? This is from a hawt anime called Tenjho Tenge.

This is the video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=k_9YcGyQtRw from 2:18 to 2:34? Ignore the gh3y music.

*gets banned*

BTW, before any" who the **** are you?!" 's happen, I'm a Kansas City area d00d.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
when did Jiano get banned? (should i really ask for what?)

AH, and off topic:
@ Mathos: i've named a combo after you. It starts with a laser, it ends in a laser, and it has more lasers in the middle. A common variety of this is the shl>shl>shl>shl>shl combo.

Watty

Smash Lord
Let us pray the Pimps Prayer. Lord please pray for the soul of this *****, and guide my pimp hand and make it strong lord. So that she might learn a hoes place. Amen

Drephen

Smash Master

Zicore

Smash Champion
hey drephen, you thinking of coming up to the curcuit event in WI? I really hope you do. RED POWER!

Top Bottom