• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Metaknight Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I find it completely wrong how because the public had little to no power in this, the thread was bound to go astray and now its getting closed for it.

SWF Admins 1
Public 0

MK has planking, scrooging, norfair ban, now some even want RC and brinstar banned. How many more rules are required? Even when rules become unenforceable(no scrooging is lol on a no replay setup), will we continue to try and limit him.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
What I dislike about mk is all his match ups good, he plays well on all stages, and you can't really counterpick him. **** ain't fair for other characters.

But I don't know if it's enough for him to be banned.. wasn't Smash64 Pikachu the same?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Keep in mind, all of those "even" matchups are only even on neutrals. Then MK gets 6-4 or better on CPs. So yeah, MK has no true even matchup except himself.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Banning MK won't fix all the other gay **** in Brawl.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
The answer is no.

*REFER TO THE ANNOUNCEMENT MADE IN THIS FORUM*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom