• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Is it true that there were blank squares? If so I've come across a picture of the screen with the blank squares for anyone who is interested. I'm not sure if it's real or not though, I'm not willing to treck back through about 20-30 pages to find where someone mentioned it again.

Whomever helps, I'll be in dept to and I'll make them a signature.

Black/Light

Smash Master
48 is a GREAT number. . . .real or not? Thats a whole other thing. Could very well be fake and probly is. (Remember that AC BS? Atleast this time someone actually made it SAY something about what they where claiming)

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
48 is perfect! Why are we complaining about a great number like that? It's probably fake, but it sounds good to me.

Also, thank you very much if you can get that little bit of info on Fox and Kirby Curbside. Hope you had fun at Whobby 3!

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Yes, things are looking better than expected, as originally this game was thought to have around 40 characters.
Let's hope M2 and Marth come back.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Brawl Central is just being stupid this time around.

Why are they assuming characters are out just cuz of the wording? Predecessor can mean just, from before. doesnt mean theyre out! Im starting to dislike that site.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
lol, that's a pretty cool Mario suit!

And as for the 48 characters thing, it came from a supposed scan from a Japanese news article about Smash Bros Brawl. However, it could most likely be fake, so take it with a grain of salt.

Rodriguezjr

Smash Apprentice
Cool, Wii-DS also had pics of Mario Kart Wii! So 48 characters I'm hearing for Brawl? That would be very cool and fine by me.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Someone who actually wants klonoa too, he looks so cool, he needs to have a bigger fan base.
*Raises hand*

I hope that Klonoa rumor amounts to something.

(Go see the Rumor history thread to see it if you don't know what Im talking about.)

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Is klonoa the spanish video game character (maybe he's not spanish though lol)? If he is then he was awesome when I played his game.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
I was asking this myself too... but I think we probably won't get too much new info from it anyway.
True. We've been getting less and less meaningful info from these things. We learned a lot more at Jump Festa. I just hope the upcoming week will provide us some kicka$$ new updates from the Dojo.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
I honestly can't wait for the panda man or some other reliable translator to come in and check out these threads. Sorry, but Chi's Finest hasn't exactly impressed me too much. I want some hard evidence out of this. *shakes head* I applaud Curbside for his information though, but we need confirmation of those ATs..and I find it odd that we haven't see another report of previous ATs spotted. Tingle, Raiden and the others said to have been spotted.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Klonoa's games were beautiful works of art, and his world is much much more organised and believable than the chaotic Sonic universe. He is the perfect example of how anthropomorphism should be used in videogame media and that's the reason I like him so much.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I would accept Klonoa if he were in, tho I doupt he's popular enough for him tohave a chance

Areyigo

Smash Cadet
Mondays Update
Notice: "Me and my team decided to cancel the game. This because during the Whobby event many we didnt have the results that we expcted. I apologize with all of you that were waiting the game, but we know you are going to understand us (becaus you understood when we delay the games like....3 times???). With love, Sakurai"

WarbL

Smash Rookie
can someone put a link up for this 48 character thing!, the scan or at least where they heard it from

Top Bottom