• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Fan Custom Colors Thread

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
it looks nice Kirby Superstar...and nice retro pplz malesremit12......zomg I just noticed....someone else from Southern Florida...

Yaya

Smash Champion
Kirby Superstar, Not only are you named after an awesome game, but your Photoshop skills are teh Pwnage.

Can you make a Grey and Dark Blue Link?

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
kk. This is a little off topic. but I need some help. Can anyone make...

This. but with green clothing? make it look good. Green instead of Black IDK what you do with the other colors just make it look good. Black hair? maybe?

Thanks.

Kirby Superstar

Smash Apprentice
???: snake!
snake: what is this weird camouflage?
???: it's called Christmas camouflage: it will make you invisible at central malls near you!
snake: ah yes.. then we can do our Christmas shopping without worrying about sneak attacks...
???: precisely.

Kirby Superstar

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I'm late! I have to work on college acceptance crap right now... ( dunt worry I've had a 4.0 since 8th grade they need me.) but still its has all this garbage to fill out. heres your dark meta knight.

Kirby Superstar

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I was in a real hurry. And didn't you say you wanted dark metaknight from the mirror world? I recall that IS how he looked...

121DL3Y

Smash Cadet
Wario with normal clothes! I heard a lot of people requesting it...not sure if it's been done. :chuckle:

121DL3Y

Smash Cadet
Can you show me the other ones so i can at least point out the differences...I go to art school and would never put an image up that isn't mine.

121DL3Y

Smash Cadet
Thank you invincible agent. I mean I promise you I made this image. Who wouldn't want to see classic Wario. Why is he in his WarioWare outfit anyway...

Top Bottom