• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Fan Custom Colors Thread

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
I've been trying to find the image on here, and the photoshopped characters thread. I'd keep watermarking your pics like you are if I were you... some people steal artwork as often as they blink...

sorry to jump to conclusions :p

good work on the select screen! I liked the text! What settings did you apply to the text on photoshop to make it look like the smash brothers logo?

121DL3Y

Smash Cadet
I was gonna cut out all the letters from the actual logo, then i realized i coudn't cuz all the letters weren't there. So i did it by hand and tried to simulate the best I could. I hate my character screen now cuz i don't all the dojo images and the silver part around the letters looks disgusting haha. But thanks for apologizing :)

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Here's mine,

There was another recolor just like this one back on Nsider called "Fox Nine tails", the topic got deleted barely within a day so...I decided to recopy what the guy did, except with the three tails it had! Credits really go to the guy who came up with the idea. ;)

Ick...looks like I need to get rid of those border pixels...

Edit: Fixed!

gamer8

Smash Lord
I was gonna cut out all the letters from the actual logo, then i realized i coudn't cuz all the letters weren't there. So i did it by hand and tried to simulate the best I could. I hate my character screen now cuz i don't all the dojo images and the silver part around the letters looks disgusting haha. But thanks for apologizing :)
Your fake selection screen is the best out of all the others. Nice job. :)

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
Here's mine,

There was another recolor just like this one back on Nsider called "Fox Nine tails", the topic got deleted barely within a day so...I decided to recopy what the guy did, except with the three tails it had! Credits really go to the guy who came up with the idea. ;)

Ick...looks like I need to get rid of those border pixels...

Edit: Fixed!
Could you post the one with nine tails i want to see it?

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Could you post the one with nine tails i want to see it?
I would if I had the original picture Sorry...but I do have this edited picture from the orginal, which is how I got the color idea.

It isn't much because I've already edited out the "two other tails" Fox had, and resized it. Otherwise, maybe a former Nsider member has it. Who knows?

Shuma

Smash Hero

Did someone ask for a battleworn realistic evil dirty samus? No? well here she is aniway.

121DL3Y

Smash Cadet
Hey Desrupot, I completed what you asked...I'm not sure why...but here hahaha.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Amazingly, that actually looks like it fits him, good job, it was also partially to get some laugh...but I was picturing it without the helmet, we know what his face looks like, it is not that bad to block it...good job overall

121DL3Y

Smash Cadet
Without helmet...my friend wants albino DK with King Dedede outfit on now...hahaha gonna do it.

121DL3Y

Smash Cadet
You've gotta copy the url it gives you at the bottom

here's something my friend just sent me...hahahahahhahaha PIKALUCAS!! WHY?!?!

Top Bottom