• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Character Disc Support Thread

xianfeng

Smash Hero
some one neg repped me saying the hate me because I updated for pete, well f you who ever did that, I was trying to help because I'm not an arse like you clearly are, and please say your name next time you *****.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
some one neg repped me saying the hate me because I updated for pete, well f you who ever did that, I was trying to help because I'm not an arse like you clearly are, and please say your name next time you *****.
geez, neg repped cause you wanted to help? People these days...

Anyways, I have a new character:

Barbara (diagasso! Band Brothers / Jam With The Band)
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=81922

D

Deleted member

Camelot's still second party. There just moving away to make one Golf game for the PC. The entire third party thing was a mistranslation.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
What about Sora from KH:CoM. I mean he wouldn't exactly use a sword. Should I make a thread for him???
i dont think so... sora stands about a 5% chance. postin a topic about him would just be spam. he has only been on 1 game on nintendo which was a portable console. he isnt significant to nintendo at all.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Pete hasn't updated in a while so I made a few posts on the first page and decided to update for him, when he comes back he can just quote my list and put it into his.

The Reaper

Smash Cadet
Birdo has a small chance of getting in. But, it probably won't happen cause all the other clones of other characters came out worse or just pointless.

The Reaper

Smash Cadet
I mean like these:

Fox and Falco
Pichu and Pikachu
Dr. Mario and Mario
Cpt. Falco and Ganondorf
Roy and Marth
Young Link and Link

There all clones and the clone of the original one is either Pointless to have or is worse than the original character.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I mean like these:

Fox and Falco
Pichu and Pikachu
Dr. Mario and Mario
Cpt. Falco and Ganondorf
Roy and Marth
Young Link and Link

There all clones and the clone of the original one is either Pointless to have or is worse than the original character.
there is no such thing as a bad character, just players who don't have the patience to learn how to play them.

Anyway, Birdo has enough moves not to be a clone.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Most KH characters also have a slim chance anyway, seeing as they are owned by Disney. Yes, Sora, Riku, Kairi. All owned and licensed by Disney, not Square-Enix. I think it even goes to the extend that even though Square might have created them, they are still owned by Disney, so that they can't even be featured in any other game without the approval of Disney.

Top Bottom