• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
well atleast i predicted in the right section! i knew it would be either a character or how to play.

Friday->Game modes->with anyone/team brawl.

Chari

Smash Apprentice
Friday - Character- Possibly a newcower or veteran (if it is veteran, it'll be Captain Falcon)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I know it sounds crazy, but Sakurai needs another character update this week. Last week was the only week WITHOUT ANY CHARACTER UPDATE! No profile, no final smash, no special moves, no NOTHING!

Character >>> Captain Falcon. We all know he's in. Just reveal him already. This is getting annoying, with 40+ characters, you can't hide the other 17 on up FOREVER! Give us one or two a week, STARTING TONIGHT! *begs*

*end rant*

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
I know it sounds crazy, but Sakurai needs another character update this week. Last week was the only week WITHOUT ANY CHARACTER UPDATE! No profile, no final smash, no special moves, no NOTHING!

Character >>> Captain Falcon. We all know he's in. Just reveal him already. This is getting annoying, with 40+ characters, you can't hide the other 17 on up FOREVER! Give us one or two a week, STARTING TONIGHT! *begs*

*end rant*
40+?! wow 35 - 40 is more like it! and we all know Krystal is in too so both of them for double update!

Top Bottom