• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
hummm...i've been thinking....alot of people want a character....but what if it is a bad character or a charcater that you don't want?
like a ramdom goomba? (lol i konw it is impossible but just imagine).

EDIT:or maybe kamek from yoshi games?

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
Thursday - Character - Sonic - Sonic's Final Smash
Friday - Game Modes - Item/Radom Stage Switches

Tips
- I'm pretty sure there not going to be announcing any more melee stages in the Dojo, I mean the update was called Stages from Melee, not The Temple

- They seem to only be announcing 1 stage per series at this point, (same with music)

- Why the heck do so many people expect a good update, from what I hear my thread got closed because it was that it was common knowledge that there not coming to soon

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Woaw, I get a point for the lamest final smash since....Pit's! :laugh: OMFG! He throws Waddle Dees! SOOOO ORIGINAL! *coughCaptainOlimarwannabepenguincough*

Character >>> Kyrstal.

I'm tired of this crap, and I'm about to not give a d*** about what the dojo says. I don't mind mediorce news like music, but we've had SHEER CRAP the last 4 weeks. IDC about all your anti-comlaining s*** anymore, after that delay, Sakurai BETTER make us want to see the dojo, and better deliver. I am really doubting his ability as a developer, since he shows little remorce for forcing a delay, and having that delay scheme planned. If there isn't a character confirmed tomorrow, I'm honestly not even going to waste my time.

If he wants us to wait past this delay, he'd better deliver, and right now, he's failing like Shadow the Hedgehog (BURRRRNNNN!!!). Honestly, I'm sick of this "stop complaining, you got great news with Sonic" crap, as it was to make up for the delay, and nothing more. It was made to pump us up to forget the delay, in which Sakurai shows little remorse for. Otherwise I'll shift my focus to games currently more deserving of my attention, like the ever awsome Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

Give me a CHARACTER, or I won't both watching the Dojo updates until the next confirmed charcter (in Febuary, after we know. :p). However, the Coro Coro Comics thing will definitely be a MUST SEE DEAL!

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
John....don't be a whiner! you just kept complaining there....thats stupid!
sakurai will shove crap updates outta the way for the goods ones!
just imagine:we get ALL the crap updates and then we only get goods ones?
and also DDD's fianl smash isn't crap! its pretty good!

oh and EDIT:if it weren't the crap updates we couldn't have a very funny Smahsdash!
don't you think?

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
oh and i have a prediction:

Friday->character->C.falcon

we need the FAAALLCON PAWWWNNCH!!

or maybe:

Friday->stage->green hill zone/some sonic stage.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
i agree with them up there! gawd gives an update worth looking at! hmph....
Friday -> Stage -> Sonic Stage(greenhill zone or something)

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
everyone who wants to "summon" a really great update for tommorow raise your hand and sing up!
*raises hand*
*sings*

Captain Falcon FTW!!

Top Bottom