• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

fark

Smash Apprentice
tcb promised a melee/brawl monthly when stb vanished and now its finally in the works. the possible venue is down the street from stbs so you can make the drive once a month. it will most likely be in the middle of the month seeing as justins brawl tourney is at the beginning of the month and tais melee tourney is at the end. there will be a 5 dollar venue charge though. ill get back to you guys when i look at the venue tomorrow or thursday. this isnt a for sure thing though so dont get your hopes up for an extra tourney every month

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
If it would help, I would be willing to cede a week or two to you guys, especially since out-of-towners might not be able to make it twice a month....

But I guess it would be better to ask them about it, and see what they say.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
tcb promised a melee/brawl monthly when stb vanished and now its finally in the works. the possible venue is down the street from stbs so you can make the drive once a month. it will most likely be in the middle of the month seeing as justins brawl tourney is at the beginning of the month and tais melee tourney is at the end. there will be a 5 dollar venue charge though. ill get back to you guys when i look at the venue tomorrow or thursday. this isnt a for sure thing though so dont get your hopes up for an extra tourney every month
Hey, that's not fair. We didn't vanish because we wanted to!

Listen carefully.

When we left the smash scene, we angered a gang of organized criminals. I don't know if they're Russian or Albanian, but they speak a different language. Since we've left, they've made it their mission to track down every existing STB member and kidnap and torture them. They're not after money, as they know we have none. They started with butters, and I'm the only one left.

They're at my door.

I have to hurry, as there's not much time until they break it down. I have instructed a man with a very particular set of skills to find and contact one of you for the purposes of avenging my death by concluding an investigation on the people behind the murders of the late Sex Train Banditos--in my search for Omar's murderer, I have linked this organization to greater atrocities that are of a classified nature. If you are the one chosen to find them, you will be briefed soon enough.

This is the important part--they're going to take me.

Stay calm and focus on the goal. You'll have only a short window of time before they destr

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey, that's not fair. We didn't vanish because we wanted to!

Listen carefully.

When we left the smash scene, we angered a gang of organized criminals. I don't know if they're Russian or Albanian, but they speak a different language. Since we've left, they've made it their mission to track down every existing STB member and kidnap and torture them. They're not after money, as they know we have none. They started with butters, and I'm the only one left.

They're at my door.

I have to hurry, as there's not much time until they break it down. I have instructed a man with a very particular set of skills to find and contact one of you for the purposes of avenging my death by concluding an investigation on the people behind the murders of the late Sex Train Banditos--in my search for Omar's murderer, I have linked this organization to greater atrocities that are of a classified nature. If you are the one chosen to find them, you will be briefed soon enough.

This is the important part--they're going to take me.

Stay calm and focus on the goal. You'll have only a short window of time before they destr
This person contacted me and told me my life was in grave danger. Another member of the Arizona community is the key to unlocking and taking down this sinister organization.

All he told me was "bridge"

The chosen one should know what this means.

fark

Smash Apprentice
what happens march?
a melee/brawl tourney is happening the second saturday in april, nothing i know of is happening in march. that means i got the venue. a thread will be made soon. hope everyone comes it should be fun, only thing is we are skipping teams due to the run time of the tourney and the fact that there is always like 5 teams, so its kind of a waste of time.

lockdown7

Smash Cadet
Sooo I've started to play melee again. I still play brawl a lot obviously, but just kind of forgot how much better melee is. Someone teach me the melee way.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
that movie they were playing at atomic comics (I'm a cyborg, but that's OK) was actually pretty good LOL.

i downloaded and watched the whole thing. Asian chicks <3

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
a melee/brawl tourney is happening the second saturday in april, nothing i know of is happening in march. that means i got the venue. a thread will be made soon. hope everyone comes it should be fun, only thing is we are skipping teams due to the run time of the tourney and the fact that there is always like 5 teams, so its kind of a waste of time.
dang, thats the same weekend as whobo:( maybe I'll try and host something on march so you guys can come. stupid EPCC has a weird scheduel though I have to go durring lunch or ditch one of my classes to get there in time.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Sooo I've started to play melee again. I still play brawl a lot obviously, but just kind of forgot how much better melee is. Someone teach me the melee way.
I will teach you the way of the Melee. Just ask me questions. --- IIRC, you play Doc, so ask around on the Doc boards for advice. I can give you general tips and stuff; like, how to play the game, essentially...But I don't main Doc. --- Or better yet, you can play others. :]

Jar'd

Smash Ace
dang, thats the same weekend as whobo:( maybe I'll try and host something on march so you guys can come. stupid EPCC has a weird scheduel though I have to go durring lunch or ditch one of my classes to get there in time.
No one really plans to go to whobo anyway, except maybe dook, so it's fine.

lockdown7

Smash Cadet
I will teach you the way of the Melee. Just ask me questions. --- IIRC, you play Doc, so ask around on the Doc boards for advice. I can give you general tips and stuff; like, how to play the game, essentially...But I don't main Doc. --- Or better yet, you can play others. :]
I have actually decided to play marth instead of doc. Marth just seems to come naturally for me.

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
i heard that movie is really good
it won an award at sun dance i think
I am intrigued now, Id like to see this movie so if any one knows the name id be much appreciated, thanks.

Same here. Ive started to pick up melee again (although i still love brawl), and now i need someone who can train me like ash ketchum trains his pikachu...

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Taj: Your tricksies are at optimal levels way higher than me. Lol.
Whenever I tell anyone to do the things I do, they just gimme a "**** this." and continue to play their own style...But you are too good.
---
Locky: Yes, I wouldn't mind entering a Brawl tournament. I'd rather do something at a tourney.

`EX

Smash Cadet
that movie they were playing at atomic comics (I'm a cyborg, but that's OK) was actually pretty good LOL.

That movie was EPIC!!! with the Asian ***** who shoots out of her hand. I saw the scene like 72634647324 times that day. haha

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman

anything directed by park chan-wook is top-tier.

also see: Oldboy, Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance, Sympathy For Mrs. Vengeance

Korean girls make the nut.

Top Bottom