• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Hi guys! How's the good ol' Brawl community doin? I wish I could make it out to more tournaments, but it is difficult getting time off work. :(

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
True, and there have been some victories but not a lot. I still play Melee too. I don't care which it is, I just prefer to play Melee. I'm a little rusty but would love to play it again.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Everyone go post in my tourney thread if you are showing up. Or someone let me know if atomics is hosting one on the 16th because I wont bother if they are.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
True, and there have been some victories but not a lot. I still play Melee too. I don't care which it is, I just prefer to play Melee. I'm a little rusty but would love to play it again.
Come to Oscar's house tomorrow. I'm bringing a Melee setup.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Everyone go post in my tourney thread if you are showing up. Or someone let me know if atomics is hosting one on the 16th because I wont bother if they are.
They are having something called fright night on the 9th, so they are having the tourney on the 16th.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Thats lame. I think I'll host it anyways, the 23rd is too close to school starting. Plus im sure some people will come down for a chance to win some decent money instead of some store credit or whatnot.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Dont join STB. There a group of great heart warming individuals that only want to have a good time. if thats the kind of thing your into...

Tony! Where you workin at now son? Still at Wally-mart?
I hear TCB has similar interests.

Also, Wall-E Mart

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Even though I didn't get to play with any of you this week while I was in Phoenix, I LOVED it, and I'm definitely moving there. It looks like I'll be there sometime in early October.

Someone should get a tournament together for late in October in Phoenix so I can get a feel for what the southwest is throwing around.

Demised

Smash Ace
Even though I didn't get to play with any of you this week while I was in Phoenix, I LOVED it, and I'm definitely moving there. It looks like I'll be there sometime in early October.

Someone should get a tournament together for late in October in Phoenix so I can get a feel for what the southwest is throwing around.
Sucks we didnt get to play ya man. We had like 13 people at Jakes house anxious and ready to play. But thats awesome, not very many people like the heat but its tight here(what you gonna go to school for?). You wont have to worry about throwing a tournament cause theres a tourney 3 out of the 4 saturdays of every month. Usually on the Sat that there isnt a tourney, some of us look for OOS tourneys and i'd like to start taking more Cali trips once i start my new job.

ps. Play with any big names where your at now?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You guys going CO?

Also, do you guys know if ASU has a good medical examination course?(Yeah, I wanna do autopsies. I am freaky.)

Either that, or something math/physics/teaching/wonderful related.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah i host frequent midwest tourneys. I play with overswarm, kel, kyari, kishsquared, tink, joshu, etc.

we're not coming out for school. My wife and I got job offers working for a therapy company.

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
Aha, someone's butthurt. If you don't like it, cry some more and don't judge people by the games they play. Self-righteous monkey lover.

What's up AZ. I like playing Brawl but not Melee. I hate that craptastic game where's it's just Fox and Falco and Martha and the manly-womanly ninja. When's the next tournament since I wanna go but Im in yuma right now visiting my sick grandma

Fill me in, thanks AZ
You are the biggest idiot on smash boards. In Melee people play MORE characters than in Brawl. in Brawl, the only characters people EVER play as are; Snake, MK, G&W, and D3.
In Melee, people play as Fox, Falco, Marth, Shiek, Peach, C. Falcon, and Ice Climbers. Why? Because Melee is MORE BALANCED THAN BRAWL

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
You are the biggest idiot on smash boards. In Melee people play MORE characters than in Brawl. in Brawl, the only characters people EVER play as are; Snake, MK, G&W, and D3.
In Melee, people play as Fox, Falco, Marth, Shiek, Peach, C. Falcon, and Ice Climbers. Why? Because Melee is MORE BALANCED THAN BRAWL
Rofl, don't sweat it dude.

My friend got bored one day and decided to proxy on an alt account and just troll and act like a giant ****ing idiot. It's just... the mother****er decided to use the exact same proxy as me, so it turns out that he had the same IP as me >__>

FYI, I've been IP banned, so that's why I'm proxying.

However, I agree with what you said. Then again, I don't play Brawl, but that's my perspective too.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whats it like playing overswarm and his hella campy rob?
he's actually not that campy unless he has to be. He keeps pressure on you in most matchups. I just CP him to stages he can't camp with and it's usually pretty close. I beat him with G&W on norfair against his ROB.

His legendary campiness is blown out of proportion. I've seen him ledge camp for upwards of 30-40 seconds but he only really does that against metaknights or projectile-happy lucarios.

the midwest doesn't really play snake much at all, and we have very few metaknights as well. I think everyone likes playing fun characters better. Kel is one of our best metaknights but he's known for playing 5-6 different characters in a single tourney. And he certainly doesn't spam whorenado or anything.

We've got a lot of good lucarios, DK's, G&Ws, 1 good wario, 2 good ROB's (OS and KirkQ)...its a really diverse tourney scene.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
You actually going to come to the tourney chris? See if you can't get some of your friends from across the **** city to come too.

Demised

Smash Ace
he's actually not that campy unless he has to be. He keeps pressure on you in most matchups. I just CP him to stages he can't camp with and it's usually pretty close. I beat him with G&W on norfair against his ROB.

His legendary campiness is blown out of proportion. I've seen him ledge camp for upwards of 30-40 seconds but he only really does that against metaknights or projectile-happy lucarios.

the midwest doesn't really play snake much at all, and we have very few metaknights as well. I think everyone likes playing fun characters better. Kel is one of our best metaknights but he's known for playing 5-6 different characters in a single tourney. And he certainly doesn't spam whorenado or anything.

We've got a lot of good lucarios, DK's, G&Ws, 1 good wario, 2 good ROB's (OS and KirkQ)...its a really diverse tourney scene.
Kirby's where its at =).

Tinks a good guy. Knew him from Melee tourneys. We'll all play sometime im sure.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Have we heard anything from Dook yet? I'm pretty sure he didn't make it to FAST (in the results thread, he isn't listed as someone who placed, nor is he in the pools). Have there been any stories on the news about planes that crashed on their way to Florida?

Top Bottom