• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Go to a Melee tournament and play Mewtwo (unless you're Taj) and try to get 1st place. =[

I've switched my main from Ike so now I play Diddy... Ike is... different. I still play him though.

In fact, maybe it's a toss up between Ike and Diddy for me... >_> ****.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Your just cowards...I'll play DK even if he's low tier...and I love how you mentioned Taj, the reason why I believe you should stick to the character you adore...I will....man-up.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Well Oscar, I just got bored with Ike for a little. I haven't completely left him.

I like how you play DK... Did you like Donkey Kong Country or something? It's why I play Diddy. >_>

I mean really... I played Ike because I really love Fire Emblem. I take back what I said, actually. I'll play Ike still.

Duff0

Smash Ace
I cant go tomorrow, but i can pick you up another time. Im off 67th and the 101 and thats the way i take so if u need a ride next time let me know.

Thanks a lot, really appreciate it

lol it kinda sounds sarcastic but its not at all

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Your just cowards...I'll play DK even if he's low tier...and I love how you mentioned Taj, the reason why I believe you should stick to the character you adore...I will....man-up.
Mmhm, which is why Taj plays Marth and Fox in important tourney situations rather than his Mewtwo, right?

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
the 4444th reply to this thread at 3:33PM, Glide is a God!
actually it was the 4445th reply

thats why hes the asian jesus...and not god

Now on to the topic at hand. I am currently in a business acquisition I can't talk more about at the moment. But if all goes through I will have a location for Arizona to host biweekly if not weekly tournaments for brawl and/or melee.

This won't happen for several months...but just saying...we might finally have an option besides goops house.

^_^

Duff0

Smash Ace
Now on to the topic at hand. I am currently in a business acquisition I can't talk more about at the moment. But if all goes through I will have a location for Arizona to host biweekly if not weekly tournaments for brawl and/or melee.

This won't happen for several months...but just saying...we might finally have an option besides goops house.

^_^
You have no idea how happy I am now

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
actually it was the 4445th reply

thats why hes the asian jesus...and not god

^_^
OMFG MELEE.

IF YOU DO IT, I'LL ****ING LURVE YOU, TRENT. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEEAAAASSEEEEEE MELLLEEEEEEEEEEE

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Posted this in STB Thread:

Well, this is a bit unexpected (not really)

But I think I'm going to quit this game or at least stop showing up at events. I'm sick of wasting my time to play this ******* game that I hate. I'm probably going to still be on the boards, but I probably won't be coming to any weeklies soon. I don't know how quick this will wear off or if it will, but whatever.

This thought has been in my head ever since the week before Brawl came out. I was seriously considering it the week the game came out. I decided against it because I didn't want to stop hanging out with the community and all that. Also, to all the people that gave me crap for my open distaste for Brawl and extreme love for Melee (Oscar, TCB, a few others), all I can say is thank you and **** you. Thank you for helping me make this decision to stop hanging with you guys; it made it a hell lot easier.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Don't give it to him. He hates Brawl!

Also Goop, I'll bring mah pokeymanz next time. I look forward to it. But I'll need your charger since my DS charger is dead.

CHUK

Smash Ace
he needz to sell it fool..

it is the only way he can afford the stuff that are in red circles.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Oh. My bad Tai. >_>

By all means, go right ahead.

(You aren't a ***got. It's the appropriate picture though. Sell it!)

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I'm reposting this because a bunch of people posted crap right after it, so like, no one saw it.

But I think I'm going to quit this game or at least stop showing up at events. I'm sick of wasting my time to play this ******* game that I hate. I'm probably going to still be on the boards, but I probably won't be coming to any weeklies soon. I don't know how quick this will wear off or if it will, but whatever.

This thought has been in my head ever since the week before Brawl came out. I was seriously considering it the week the game came out. I decided against it because I didn't want to stop hanging out with the community and all that. Also, to all the people that gave me crap for my open distaste for Brawl and extreme love for Melee (Oscar, TCB, a few others), all I can say is thank you and **** you. Thank you for helping me make this decision to stop hanging with you guys; it made it a hell lot easier.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
I'm reposting this because a bunch of people posted crap right after it, so like, no one saw it.

Az too good...

Brawl is Gay...

Retiring awesome people..

Never stay away...

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Az too good...

Brawl is Gay...

Retiring awesome people..

Never stay away...
I agree with the second line of that post and maybe some of the others.

Btw, Manny, I heard there was a Melee setup at your fest today! Why the **** didn't you tell me, you jerk? I would have ****ing came if I knew. Will you have a Melee setup at next week's fest, you ass?

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
****ing VirtuosoSteve >__>

[23:50:47] xroflmaowtfx: kosuke's saying there was no melee setups
[23:50:50] xroflmaowtfx: you *****
[23:50:59] stephenvir: ha ha
[23:51:07] stephenvir: actually yes there was
[23:51:09] stephenvir: up stairs

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman

Grow up, Tai.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Or better yet, I should bring my own GAMECUBE ZOMGOD.

IT'S SO MUCH BETTER. IT KILLS TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE. I don't have to go through the Wii Menu and it eliminates the possibility of playing Brawl on that station. It's also easier to bring around and it's resistant to *******es that feel like pressing power on the Wii-mote. So much crap is better on the GC... specifically the variety of Super Smash Bros. that was designed for each respective system.

Also, if anyone wants to debate this point by asking, "Tai, would you rather have Melee or Brawl AND Melee?", my answer would be Melee. The existence of Brawl is detrimental to my satisfaction, and the eradication of that possibility leaves me with the option that I actually enjoy taking part in, and it also makes it so that no one else can drift over to the bad game.

But yes, as Trent said, Brawl is gay.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Grow up, Tai.
I agree.

Stop being immature, we all know you hate brawl but stop posting it over and over and over. If you have such a problem with it then stop posting in here or just shut up about it. We get the ****ing point. Stop acting like a child and mature a little bit.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion

Look at your own faults before finding faults in others. Stop hating everyone.

[concept stolen from fire emblem lol]

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Come pick up your game then Tai.

Also I played maybe 6 or 7 matches of Melee with Light and then went downstairs to socialize, and earlier that day I played some Melee matches with Dan. I like Melee and Brawl but the fact of the matter is that people have stopped playing Melee and there is no real big demand for it in the AZ scene. Despite its faults Brawl is still a lot of fun and most people enjoy the challenge learning new things and playing new match ups.

Tai if you don't like Brawl thats fine but understand that you will be in the minority. I personally like both games but I understand that people don't want to waste their time on a game that has no scene anymore and no competition. Its time to move on or be left behind. And if you decide not to move on then don't whine and b*tch about not having anyone to play with or the entire community not catering to your wishes.

Its pretty immature to think that everyone should have hear the crap you have to say about a game they like, and stop playing the game they like to make because you don't like it.

As Sam would say, "just deal or gtfo."

Top Bottom