• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Corigames

Smash Hero
No smashfest this fri, I'll be working. Kyle is going to be up here Sat so, after the UAT tournament, we should all go to my place :D
Edit: or Coty/Tai's place.

:phone:

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
What time on Saturday, y'all? I'll be arriving in Tempe that day, but won't be free until ... I'd expect around 9:00 PM, although I'll be all burnt-out and shaky from road nerves and tired from moving in and such ...

AXE 09

Smash Master
Wobbles and I won't be there this Saturday cuz we'll be at FC lol ;)

But I will be at Tai's place tomorrow (Thursday) playing some Melee :)

Corigames

Smash Hero
GOOD LUCK AXE AND WOBBLES!

Wobbles, you are one of the most amazing players ever. Even when your Nana doesn't listen, even when your tech is inconsistent, even when you have a tough matchup, you are freaking great. Don't lose your head and suck all those ****s.

AXE, you're a nice guy, so you should give it all you've got. When you hold back, it's like saying, "Nah man, you aren't good enough to fight my final form." How rude ;) Then they have to spend 20 episodes widdling you down until you actually do it, but, by then, your opponent has leveled up to Super Saiyan from fighting you so long that you end up losing. Stop that. Go all-out, hardcore on them before they have a chance. They put their money down, they deserve it.

Don't get mad, get angry.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Sup *****es. Found out I live really close to Corigames. Time to get my Melee on! Project Melee has blessed me with a small amount of knowledge in Melee Melee. Anyone want to play sometime soon? Tuesday I don't work until 4:30 PM. Early afternoon games?

Good luck to our AZ warriors in the Midwest!

Corigames

Smash Hero
I work two jobs with a full schedule on Mon-Fri. I have off on Sat and work until evening on Sun. So, basically, if I'm going to do smash events it's going to have to be Saturday at any time or Sunday night.

AXE 09

Smash Master
BIG SMASHFEST this SATURDAY at Taj's place starting at 12:00pm, ending AS LATE AS YOUR MELEE HEARTS DESIRE (2:00am).

Starring special guests: The TWINS from NM!

MELEE

CREW BATTLES

MM'S

MAGIC

BE THERE

Hype!

You guys can think of this as the preparation for Cori's tournament next Saturday, which will be EPIC! ;)

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
Dook don't really knot you but if you brought me a lewie cars I would buy it of you our love you forever whichever you prefer.

:phone:

AXE 09

Smash Master
Pretty freakin hyped for the tourney next Saturday!!!!

GG7 said there's a good chance he will be there :)

He won't be here this Saturday for the smashfest, but next Saturday's gonna be hype!!

Cori's place. Don't miss it everyone. I'll see you all there :smash:

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
still looking to see if i can get the days off. if i get them off count me in ill be there

Light_

Smash Apprentice
I will also be making an appearance this weekend. Hope to have good games with you all.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to talk to the mexico smash scene and see if some smashers want to also come to the tourney this coming weekend

Top Bottom