• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Max, Tommy, and myself love to smash on the weekend. Chris has also been a frequent guest too as well as Johnny. Tucson knows how to smash it up <3

:phone:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Max, Tommy, and myself love to smash on the weekend. Chris has also been a frequent guest too as well as Johnny. Tucson knows how to smash it up <3

Why does nobody text me or john about these? We smash nearly every weekend.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
id be down for the september 8th tourney unless im doing something else to celebrate the anniversary of my date of birth

Sulla

Smash Rookie
Hey sorry Tucsonians turns out my parents really want to go to Flagstaff this weekend so looks like I won't be able to make it. Maybe next weekend?

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Hello everyone! So I'm starting to consider traveling more to competitions to get better and I would like to check out some neighboring talent. Have any state tournaments in the next 5 months or plan?!

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
Hey cori do u think u can house me again if I can get the days off? I'm really considering going to this tourney since u r cool as **** :)

Blood Falcon11

Smash Apprentice
Axe, if I decide to go, I'll penny match you and Medz. I have barely practiced in the last month though, haha.

Top Bottom