• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
you guys ever notice that the goat never goes to a tourny that anyone good will go to...................

strange..............i remember him somehow.............maybe i lost to him before...............anyways.............goat you should totally money match me for like 5 dollars..............that would be cool..............

xxxxThe_GoaTxxxx

Smash Ace
dude, I don't goto any tournaments, period. The lack or abundance of "good people" has never been a factor---college, work, and various personal issues have. The last tournaments I went to were sometime last year, and I think I only went to like 4 of them, two of which I hosted at school.

And if you are trying to insinuate that I suck, or that I am now a scrub, well...no **** sherlock! This fact does not 'hurt' me, and I could care less that I am not longer apart of the "elite" people who play this game.

As for the money-match - sure, when I have the time, don't have to drive more than 20 **** miles, and have $5 that I don't mind wasting.

.............................have....................a.......................nice.....................day

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
xxxxThe_GoaTxxxx said:
I am not longer apart of the "elite" people who play this game.

LOL

anyways goat .i was just saying. that youve beat me before. and well.i would want to play you again . now .its not my fault that you avoid tournys.

cory: taking out the god ****ed dots and putting spaces in to see if it really is your stupid "thing" that's making the page spazz.

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone noticed that Medafighter X puts strings of periods where there wouldn't even be spaces anyways? o.O

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
There's a 'v' at the end of your post, Levi, which shows that you were copy/pasting, and not actually typing the dots!

How dare you!

Imposter!

We know the REAL Levi would never stoop to the level of copying/pasting, so then... who are you and what have you done with our Levi?

...I don't talk to trees!

Glide

Smash Ace
Prolly nothing big, but we do generally chill out on the weekends and smash or watch anime. Where are you located Child Prodogy? Depending on where you are, we can direct you to somebody nearby.

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
tourny? sweet! if you can find one then i'll go. ive never been to a tournament before and i want to play someone who is better than me........ havent found anyone yet! i wanna try and play against you Chaos! lemme know!

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
Uhhh... Child Prodigy? You are somewhat close to me, I live on 67th and Southern, which is (obviously?) South of Thomas.

Like... how old are you/can you drive/do you have a car?

Maybe you could come smash with me and my friends on the weekend, or something...

Yes, we all have cars and drive.

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
taj? that mewtwo wielding god ive been hearing about? he could look at me and kill me....... Ganbatte!

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
It is time for our pre-tournament warm-up exercises, everybody watch all of your combo videos, and listen to Smash music while your not watching videos.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up Smash players. I'm formally inviting all of you to CCCT for the huge Smash tournament that will be taking place!. I would love to see your state represent. If you have any questions about the tournament go to www.ccct2k.com or contact me on the boards. Hope to see you there guys and gals!!!

Drew of Tucson

Smash Rookie
Woot. I am new to this website, but a few of my friends and myself are simply awesome at this game. So whats the best way to hear about a major tournament going on in Phoenix? This is still a bit too confusing to me...

Glide

Smash Ace
Drew of Tucson said:
Woot. I am new to this website, but a few of my friends and myself are simply awesome at this game. So whats the best way to hear about a major tournament going on in Phoenix? This is still a bit too confusing to me...
Generally, the best way to hear about tournaments in Arizona is to just give a smasher a phone call. I'm really not sure why, but people seem to like to call me, Treeko, or Levi for information. If you'd like, just go ahead and drop me a PM and I'll give you my cell number and we'll talk. I'll see if we can't set up some local competition for ya.

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
Glide said:
Generally, the best way to hear about tournaments in Arizona is to just give a smasher a phone call. I'm really not sure why, but people seem to like to call me, Treeko, or Levi for information. If you'd like, just go ahead and drop me a PM and I'll give you my cell number and we'll talk. I'll see if we can't set up some local competition for ya.
People call us because we have the best names.

Anyways... Mr. Drew Of Tucson... could you tell where you live (Tucson? o.o?)? Also, give us an AIM name or something so we can contact ya'.

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Hello fellow smashers! muwaha that was corney, anyways thanks for the help glide, ill try to get together with you guys this weekend or somethin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nevermind

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
drew of tucson................

interesting.................wondering if i know you at all

hit me up on aim and we can play........if i dont already know you

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Hmmm that is a good question......You can have that one *points* but dont be mean.

Now then, Glide is team win going to be at the Mesa Weekly this week? I am asking because I am going to have a few new players coming with me that want to see Taj play.

(Chuck Norris doesn't sleep....he waits)

Glide

Smash Ace
Yeah; we'll more than likely be showing up. I can't speak for Taj, but I'll probably be there.

Top Bottom