• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman

okay..............wtf......................tony j should come as well............i want to own everyone............EVERYONE................................

this money is sooooooooooo mine.....................bruhaha.........................

people can show up whenever..............just call before hand.........................and be warned............if you try to show up at ten.............ill give you a jack bracket....................im talking jack......................

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
.tony j should come as well............i want to own everyone............EVERYONE...................... ..........
lol, wishful thinking.

Okay, we'll aim to get there around... 12:30? That sound good?

I'll be sure to bring plenty of caffinated beverages... for myself.

the_kr3w

Smash Rookie
well im thinking your gonna have a thougher time owning everyone cause im sure weve improved ;).......ill see if i can take some soda or something for everyone unlike treeko thinks about himslef :).....wel were having a small tourney down here today.....to see whos the best in nogales im sure its gonna be team prototype ;)

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Well unfortunately I just found out I will be unable to attend. So everyone got of easy. Well See everyone again after xmas cuz Im outta here.

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
Now now, I'm not that selfish, it's just that I need soda... need it... need the caffeine... omg. @.@

Umm... so who do you Nogales people play as?

EDIT: I can't believe crispy Levi.

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
Well, I play Samus... green Samus that is... and as for the sodas... umm... well... I can't say that i'll try... but I'll try to try to share them... but I think I'll just end up defending my sodas with the rage of an angry Treecko...

Seriously though, I'll bring of case of Mountain Dew or something... although I'll probably drink like half of it. o.o

krayziemex99

Smash Cadet
Are their any tournaments going on the 24th of this month or new years eve? Because i actually have those days off from work for once and i would love to test my skills

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
dont post here...........this thread is lame...........im talking LAME............

post in the tucson thread.........that thread is cool............

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
Or maybe all you need to do is buy me soda and rub my head. They say rubbing a Treecko's head brings good luck in smash.

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
dude... wtf... o.o

:) <--- Normal Treeko

:dizzy: <--- Treeko making Samus babies

:psycho: <--- Treeko after giving birth to Samus babies

krayziemex99

Smash Cadet
couldn't attend the tourney in tucson, nobody knows if theirs any this coming saturday i just want to see how i fair out against the competition

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
I suppose this may be a bit off-color, since it is New Year's Day tomorrow, but are there any tournaments going on? I very well may not even get a response before Sunday is gone, but perhaps GamerZone is hosting their weekly?

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Thread Bump

================

Anyway, Xmas break is over for most of us and those of us that left (like meh) are back. Time to get Az back into tourney mode.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
(double post I know)

Anyway I just want to give props to Az for all those who dominated over in texas recently. Taj....Forward....yall are just too good.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
I think the gamerzone tourneys are like every sunday at the gamerzone in mesa at like 5...dunno havent been to one in a while. Gonna try to go tomorrow tho.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
yea i know the feeling. Im not sure if they are having it or not. But we are gonna drive out anyway...if not then we will just go back and have a little smashfest so meh

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
All right, I'm now quite sure that the tournament will take place tomorrow. Entry is $3, so bring at least 6 for money matches! ;) CT, you're right, these weeklies take place every Sunday at 5:00--since, apparently, there is no other direction of these tourneys, we can push or pull the time a bit--I personally vouch for pushing it up to 4 or 4:30 so we can have more friendlies/end earlier. What do you all think?

Yeah, so some of the problems were my own transport there, and some verification with the owner. I've worked all that out, and now only one issue remains--gamecubes. I'm pretty sure that if Laveen comes along, Treeko can bring one gamecube. If someone else can easily bring one, please do so--I'm sure I could get one out of my house, but I'd have to struggle through my parents, plus, I have an RFU adapter, so in that case someone else would have to bring their RGB cable, in which case they could just bring the cube outright!

Yeah, so that's pretty much it. If anything else comes to mind, I'll post or something. GoaT, if you need any further direction, ask and I'll elaborate further or get the exact address. Lookin' forward to seeing your new players, CT. Until tomorrow, then.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Aight sweet second tourney this weekend. w00t. Anyways I can bring at least one maybe two gamecubes. I will also be bringing at least 4-5 players to this tourney. Oh and I vote to move it up also. I am thinking like 4 if possible. See yall tomorrow....err...later today. (btw we got bored today and mastered the black hole glitch....its so fun)

Blind

Honorbound
Chaos Theory, you TOTALLY forgot about me from the Houston tournament. I took SEVENTEETH dude. Come on, step it up, give me my props XD

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
haha oops my bad dude. I totally forgot. I just kinda scrolled through the results. Well delayed mad props to Honorbound for 17th...unless he lost cuz he did a forward b of the edge...in that case then he needs to learn.

Top Bottom