• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Frosty and Max are about par.

I want Spencer to stop being emo and be above coty/okami. >_>

also I'm coming for coty/kyle's *****. Hungryiris has arrived.
I feel like I've truly officially "quit". I don't have proper funds to pay for tournaments to begin with and I have other aspects of my life I need to work on for the time being.

This is not to mention that I have literally only played one time(about 5 matches) with Sean in the last 2 and a half months or so.....

Corigames

Smash Hero
@Taj
I do have a special beam canon.
@Tai
Ask Frosty how many times he beat me in our 10-15 games at your house, no offense to him.
@Marth
**** you. Stop making everyone play as you.
@AZPR
Give me Nicknyte's spot :3

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i wouldn't care if i saw you beat frosty 5000-0 in friendlies without a close match
sure, i'd be convinced that you're better than him

just do it 2 more times in tournament, and then i'll have a documented reason to place you above him.

Corigames

Smash Hero
i wouldn't care if i saw you beat frosty 5000-0 in friendlies without a close match
If one of those matches is a money match, then it's legit, right? I mean, if I played Wobbles and beat him 5000-0 in friendlies and he said he was trying just as hard as in a tournament setting, would you not be convinced, even the slightest, that I deserve some kind of recognition for that? If I played him and beat him in an equal amount of laughably low priced money matches, then that would be evidence to support a new ranking? Doesn't that seem a bit odd, or is that a misconception of mine?

As a matter of statistics, I may never play against some people in tournament play. If you supplement tournament results with money matches, at what price level does it become a usable ranking match? Do you have to have ranking approved witnesses?
"The rankings may enforce a "ranking battle" system where we ask certain players to play out matches at the next tournament, provided that they do not play in tournament. These will count like tournament matches, and they will help panelists fill in knowledge gaps that make ranking more difficult."
If this is true, shouldn't I have Nicknyte's spot for beating him in a few games at the tournament last week? Do I have to have to start a motion to ask for this to happen before hand and have everyone watch? Do the panelist decide when these take place, or do the players decide? What do you do when 3 of the 5 panelist listed on our PR don't even go to tournaments, even to just hang out and watch games? It all seems rather flimsy.

Furthermore, if you are going to be strict about the rules to the point were you will be completely negligent of friendlies, why not hold other parts of the rules to the same degree:
"With this in mind, there will be a set grace period allowed of "two CONSECUTIVE tournaments" that a player is allowed to miss before a forfeiture of placing(s) is initiated"
Under this clause, how can you say that GG7, Taj, and Axe deserve to be on the list considering that I haven't seen them play in the last three tournaments in the region, if I'm not mistaken. Doesn't this part of the rule-set need to be responsibly upheld to keep the rankings up-to-date and reliable?

I'm not saying we should change the rules, but it is a bit dumb to say that friendlies count for absolutely nothing when other parts of the rules aren't being upheld in a likewise manner. I'm just saiyan, not hatin or bashin.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure forfeiture of placings only occurs when those placings are put into doubt. I don't think anyone doubts that Axe, Tai, and GG7 deserve to be on the PR at their current slots. I agree that what you have recently accomplished has put some doubt on whether or not you deserve to be on the PR, but it's hardly fair to tell Nicknyte, "You lost your place on the PR because Corey beat you in those friendlies at the last tournament." As for the "laughably low-priced MMs," I think the other player still has to be informed that their PR status, not just 1/10 of a penny, is on the line.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I didn't tell Ncknyte that he should lose his spot, I'm just asking if that's how it works. Notice that almost every sentence in that post is a question.
"(if the player is in discussion/jeopardy of losing their spot/being overtaken)"
At what point does this happen? Is this discussion between AZ players, the panelist, or who? If someone isn't losing tournament matches due to not being there, how can they be in jeopardy of losing their spot in the first place considering that those are the only matches that count?

My point is that the rules are pretty vague and we appear to be following them, somewhat, inconsistently. Additionally, to say that friendlies count for nothing seems a bit extreme to me, but maybe I'm insane.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
Please don't get defensive with me. I did not mean to sound as if I was attacking you. I sometimes have difficulty phrasing my responses, online and in real life, so please give me the benefit of the doubt if I say something that could be construed as offensive.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
If one of those matches is a money match, then it's legit, right? I mean, if I played Wobbles and beat him 5000-0 in friendlies and he said he was trying just as hard as in a tournament setting, would you not be convinced, even the slightest, that I deserve some kind of recognition for that? If I played him and beat him in an equal amount of laughably low priced money matches, then that would be evidence to support a new ranking? Doesn't that seem a bit odd, or is that a misconception of mine?

As a matter of statistics, I may never play against some people in tournament play. If you supplement tournament results with money matches, at what price level does it become a usable ranking match? Do you have to have ranking approved witnesses?
Yes, I would be personally convinced that you deserved some kind of recognition. It would be a shame if you couldn't replicate those results in tournament, though.

Also, that comparison doesn't apply as much for lower levels of skill. At lower levels, everyone has so many fundamental holes in their gameplay that results are usually much more unpredictable to begin with, so if you, for example, beat Frosty 5000-0, I wouldn't be 100% convinced that you'd beat everyone that he can beat. The head-to-head does not always dictate the better player, especially at lower levels.

I don't think ignorance of friendlies is odd at all. Only "official" matches should count towards rankings, when something is on the line, whether it be money or tournament life. This is the way that every other state does power rankings, and I don't find enough wrong with that system to rebel against it, and it would be too much of a subjective mess to allow ALL OF THE FRIENDLIES BECOME RELEVANT DATA FOR POWER RANKING. I know that I, for one, play differently between tournament matches and friendlies, even if I am trying to try 100% in friendlies. Coty usually goes even with me in friendlies, but I'm 5-0 or 6-0 against him in tournament (ever since we both started using Sheik and Marth, respectively). Playing smash isn't a fully conscious effort, and therefore, trying isn't a fully conscious endeavor either, which is why I never give you an answer when you ask me how much I'm trying. I can't force myself to care when I honestly couldn't give less of a damn. Choking is a much bigger factor in tournament/MM, and your ability to handle pressure is part of your merit as a PR player, as unfortunate as it may be, even if you are fundamentally better than someone in every aspect, they might still pull in the wins more than you do.

Ignoring friendlies isn't a rule, it's just how power rankings work. You're supposed to use friendlies to experiment and learn how to play the game, not gun for everyone's throat to prove your might. That's what tournaments are for. Don't like the system? That's unfortunate, but it's the one we're using.

Your second point is the reason that the bottom of the rankings are always much shakier than the top, and it's also why the "ranking battle" clause exists, although we've never used it in the history of its existence. There are much more people that can potentially take those spots, the results are so much more unpredictable because of fundamental holes in gameplay, and because all of those people are much less likely to run into each other in tournament because they have the upper sharks taking them out before they have a chance. That's also why using tournament placings is awful to begin with, and that is why we don't really use tournament placings as much as we use who beat whom.

Ummm, we haven't established a number for money matches, but I'd say $5 minimum, and I think the other panelists would agree.

"The rankings may enforce a "ranking battle" system where we ask certain players to play out matches at the next tournament, provided that they do not play in tournament. These will count like tournament matches, and they will help panelists fill in knowledge gaps that make ranking more difficult."

If this is true, shouldn't I have Nicknyte's spot for beating him in a few games at the tournament last week? Do I have to have to start a motion to ask for this to happen before hand and have everyone watch? Do the panelist decide when these take place, or do the players decide? What do you do when 3 of the 5 panelist listed on our PR don't even go to tournaments, even to just hang out and watch games? It all seems rather flimsy.
What that MEANT was that if the panelists had the urge to force two people to play and have it count as an actual match, then the two people would be compelled to play that match.

It doesn't mean that the state has become a "ranking battle" system in which you can rise the ranks on your own initiative, so no, it doesn't mean you should have Nicknyte's spot. Go money-match Nicknyte for $5, let it be known that you won, and then continue to prove that no one else deserves the spot more than you.

We have never once used this clause, by the way. Do you want to know how the PR discussion goes? Here it is: everyone agrees on 1-8 or 1-9, and then nobody gives a **** about #10, but we begrudgingly have to find a reason--any reason--to show that SOMEONE stands out a little bit more and deserves the 10 spot, so yeah, the bottom of the PR is much more subjective, unscientific, and flimsy because there are more gaps in knowledge of how these players compare. The ranking battle system was supposed to fix that, but we don't actually use it, because... well, we don't care. By that time, the tournament is over, everyone is tired, everyone is salty, and everyone wants to either relax, hang out, play friendlies, or get the **** out. I apologize.

Furthermore, if you are going to be strict about the rules to the point were you will be completely negligent of friendlies, why not hold other parts of the rules to the same degree:

"With this in mind, there will be a set grace period allowed of "two CONSECUTIVE tournaments" that a player is allowed to miss before a forfeiture of placing(s) is initiated"
Under this clause, how can you say that GG7, Taj, and Axe deserve to be on the list considering that I haven't seen them play in the last three tournaments in the region, if I'm not mistaken. Doesn't this part of the rule-set need to be responsibly upheld to keep the rankings up-to-date and reliable?
I'll admit, we don't really uphold that rule for the upper end of the skill spectrum. It might be bias, but it can still be defended.

Why? Well, those places are much harder earned and less shaky than the ones at the bottom. Numbers 8-10, for example, will have very flimsy spots. Improvement comes much faster at lower levels, results are much more unpredictable, and therefore, if they're inactive for a period, then it can be said that some of the new blood have surpassed them and that they need to prove themselves again before they can hold their place.

If Axe has been gone for three tournaments, he still probably has not been surpassed because he's that good. Angel, on the other hand, was taken off because there were a lot of people that viably could gun for his spot. We do take off people that are so far-gone that their spots are really hard to place, though. For example, Sean and Jackie are no longer on the rankings because their spots are too ambiguous now. It's almost come to a point where GG7 should be taken off for inactivity, and I actually hinted at a few weeks ago, but I didn't want to be "that guy" who inherits his spot gets a shinier PR number without earning it, so I didn't push the point.

tl;dr: It's an imperfect system, and it's much worse for the people at the bottom for leagues of reasons. There are probably points in my wall of text where I didn't argue/illustrate my points correctly. If you want to disagree with those, feel free to pick them out, and I'll respond whenever, if I feel like it.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Like I said, I don't think the rules need to change. It just bugs me that friendlies count for nothing and tournaments count for everything and this is more than ok in your mind. Consider this:
The past two tournaments, we had to travel down to Tuscon to play. In order to do this, we have to wake up hours earlier than other people, travel down there in a cramped vehicle (most likely), and then compete. Both times I had worked the night before and only got a couple hours of sleep due to this as well as other Johns of that nature (money, hormones, etc.). Under these circumstances I feel like I perform much more poorly than otherwise. Well rested, well fed, and comfortable, I did a lot better against Jackie in friendlies than I did while down in Tuscon doing friendlies, for example. Therefore, how are the recent tournament matches I've played a better representation of my skill than the other games I've played?

"Playing smash isn't a fully conscious effort, and therefore, trying isn't a fully conscious endeavor either, which is why I never give you an answer when you ask me how much I'm trying. I can't force myself to care when I honestly couldn't give less of a damn."
"You're supposed to use friendlies to experiment and learn how to play the game, not gun for everyone's throat to prove your might. That's what tournaments are for. "
Without something on the line, you can't play to your fullest, and therefore friendlies don't count toward power rankings? I don't know about you, but I was always told to give my 100%, and I try to do it. If friendlies are just for experimenting, why not just put it on 0 time limit and just play until rotation should pass? Why even play under the disguise of a "real" match when you aren't even trying? How are you even helping someone, or yourself for that matter, to play the game if you aren't even trying to play that hard? Shouldn't you always play as if someone is trying to take your spot? If not, why? I know we should have fun with the game, you can't be serious all of the time, but it's obvious when we are just ****ing around and when you are trying to make that victory screen show Marth. When doing the second, why shouldn't that count towards anything?

I totally agree with composure in competition being a criteria to judge people on, but I think the same for friendlies can support a person's ranking, even if it isn't the sole basis for it. I mean, you said yourself that if I consistently won that many friendlies that you would be convinced I'm better. Yet, you don't think that I'm better ENOUGH to count toward the power ranking, no matter how much I win. That's what bugs me. Also, I just give Elvis a lot of hate because his spot is the one I'm gunning for. <3 Nicknyte.
Generally, I don't disagree with much anything you say. It makes me sad that you have absolutely no respect for the lower rankings who are busting their *****, at least I feel I am, to stand just a little bit out from the crowed while the higher ranks can sit on their ***** and not do much to keep their title. I know Taj is amazing. We all saw him go to Genesis and kick ***, mostly all of us know that he'll beat us if we played him he's win. He didn't play in a touanment for months, was taken off the PR, and all it took for him to be back at #3 was to say, "Yeah, I'm going to start playing again." No ranking matches. No tournament results. Nothing.

tl;dr
Maybe I'm just *****ing to *****, but it makes me angry to know that the only time anything matters and the only time I know my opponent is trying is if money is on the line. If that's true, then why even bother with friendlies and smashfests at all when we could be doing cheap tournaments ($1?) and have people actually playing, improving, and counting it towards something instead of doing this half *** pretending-to-play-the-game bull?

Edit:
I think I cuss way too much, and that's why my posts look angrier than they are meant to be. I ****ing love to say **** like that because, damn, it's an *** load off fun.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
If friendlies are just for experimenting, why not just put it on 0 time limit and just play until rotation should pass? Why even play under the disguise of a "real" match when you aren't even trying?
That's actually a really fantastic idea, and it's something that Taj, Wobbles, Forward, and I have all somehow individually endorsed in the past.

How are you even helping someone, or yourself for that matter, to play the game if you aren't even trying to play that hard? Shouldn't you always play as if someone is trying to take your spot? If not, why? I know we should have fun with the game, you can't be serious all of the time, but it's obvious when we are just ****ing around and when you are trying to make that victory screen show Marth. When doing the second, why shouldn't that count towards anything?

If that's true, then why even bother with friendlies and smashfests at all when we could be doing cheap tournaments ($1?) and have people actually playing, improving, and counting it towards something instead of doing this half *** pretending-to-play-the-game bull?
It's called exploring and experimenting. In friendlies, you're not only supposed to test and refine your skills, but you're supposed to experiment with options to try and learn new things so you can add things to your arsenal rather than simply getting a bit more solid at what you already essentially know.

For example, I may want to explore Marth's offensive options, so I may play more recklessly with my grabs, nairs, empty hops, and what not, or try a few different approaches in friendly matches to see how they do and do not work, so I can learn more about my character. On the other hand, if I played purely to win or decimate my opponent as hard as possible in every match, I wouldn't even DARE to go out and take those risks, and then my understanding of Marth's aggression would remain underdeveloped because I never practiced them or tried to explore them in friendlies.

Empty hops are ****ing scary to do. I want to do them more, but they're so vulnerable, but they're really good in the correct time and place. That's why I will experiment with them in friendlies to get a better understanding of the correct time and place. Same with pretty much any aggressive thing I can do with Marth. Dash attacks, running in and grabbing, approaching nairs and fairs, etc are all pretty risky. But you HAVE to learn about approaching at some point. If you only develop your defense, you'll run into a player or character that can defend better than you, and then what? You're ****ed. Do you see what happens, Corey? Do you see what happens? Do you see what happens when you **** a stranger in the ***?

There's also another bait that I want to start using against Sheik (it's not that significant, but I will not disclose it) and a few tricks I already do that I want to do try to do more against Sheik. I plan on testing out all of these things the next time I play with Coty or Tony.

Or let's say I want to test different throws to see how they set up into different punishes. For example, what if I want to see how well Marth's uthrow works against floaties since fthrow/dthrow to follow-up isn't that reliable? I wouldn't risk uthrow in tournament if I hadn't tried it out in friendlies to see how it set up juggles on floaties.

I have nothing to lose by getting punished for trying those new things and exploring those new things in friendlies. I'm not going to try radically new things (in that sense) in tournament; that would be ********.

I know Taj is amazing. We all saw him go to Genesis and kick ***, mostly all of us know that he'll beat us if we played him he's win. He didn't play in a touanment for months, was taken off the PR, and all it took for him to be back at #3 was to say, "Yeah, I'm going to start playing again." No ranking matches. No tournament results. Nothing.
That's not 100% true, although it is partially true. We put him back on because of Genesis 2; he was off the rankings for a looooong time before that, but after his 3rd place run at Genesis 2, we figured it would be ridiculous to not have him on our PR.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I get what you're saying now and I'll concede my argument about the PR and tournament games/MM's vs friendlies, but there's still a fundamental flaw what you are arguing. If both people are playing in that mindset, then you are experimenting in an atmosphere where the other person is not "playing at their fullest". You may be able to accomplish something in practice here, but that training would be moot if the person you were playing against was only 'allowing' this to happen because they were testing new defenses/avoidance/recoveries. I could get it if one person was playing normally and the other was testing new variables, but without that control you have a botched experiment. Chew no mang?

Personally, I want to play people that are better than me so that I can improve and become a good player myself, but I don't want to constantly have to put money on the line to do that. I know you are good, and would probably consistently 4 stock me in a tournament setting. At your house, I got you down to your last stock and you didn't start really playing until you were about to lose. I learn more about playing on your last stock than I do in the toying around in the first 3 stocks. I know its really selfish of me to ask that of you, but I'm not learning anything significant by learning how to fight you, or anyone else for that matter, while you aren't trying to win. Maybe you are improving and maybe I'm not getting out of those games what I should be getting, but I really just want someone to fight me, no holding back, no sandbagging, no silliness, so that I can actually sharpen my skills. I want to play and know that when I win that it was because my strategy and execution was correct, not because they were trying to do something without me knowing which led to them losing. Otherwise, how do I know what is working and what isn't working when the times that it would appear that something is working is just the result of the other person not trying as hard to stop it from being successful? It instills the same problems as constantly fighting scrubs where bad habits get learned due to results that would not have otherwise been achieved.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
If you know a pattern about a person, it's something to exploit. If you know they will always wait until the last stock to go try hard mode, exploit that. Adapt. Hold back as well, and go all out their last stock so they can't adapt as well. There are so many ways to go about this.

Sure it's not ideal to practice against a sandbagger. However use that opportunity to train an apsect of your game that wouldn't be ideal against an adaptive player. At least you'll be able to get extremely solid against people that try to be extremely aggressive on the edge, etc.

I 'sandbag' to teach on occasion. Notice me spamming nair to death? It's because it's working and I will keep on spamming it until you learn that wavedashing back out of shield is a solid option. Switching to another strategy before you learn would be ideal for me, since minimizing your learning is helping my odds at winning. So while I am hindering your ability to adapt, I am helping you learn a fundamental defense you haven't known by using a basic strategy. Once you master your fundamentals will you truly be efficient at adapting anyways. So don't take us 'sandbaggers' for granted.

On a simpler hand, sandbagging is something good players will do to keep competition. Jeff notoriously sandbags so hard because he would **** you so hard if he tried every game. Many nontop players have a horrible mindset and get discouraged easily after getting 4 stocked. Instead of an "alright, you got me, I'll bring it back" mindset, some players will start swinging their controllers or choosing random characters. Jeff needs to sandbag so selfish players won't give up against him. Don't blame good players for sandbagging if you're the one who stops trying when they start trying. You really need to balance your sodium levels.

As for the rankings, we all know Tony is hella good but he doesn't deserve to be in the rankings if he hasn't been entering singles tournaments, simple as that. People still respect him regardless if he was 10th on our list or not at all anyways. I agree that Chris should be removed for the same reason. Make room for these players that are actually eager to jump on.

As for my ambitions, I hope I can stick to all Donkey Kong so I can get on the rankings with that monkey icon by my name.

Unless Rob goes Sheik on me in tournament and wavedashes back the entire ****ing match.

**** you Rob.
-Taj

:phone:

Corigames

Smash Hero
I hate how when Taj tells me something, I feel bad because it was so obvious like, "Hey Taj, I'm getting frustrated with the game."
"You gatta have love for the game, then you'll enjoy it no matter what happens."

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
indeed, i'll try

idk if it's just the midnight hype, but i am ready to go into maximum overdrive in terms of grinding this game out

after this wednesday LOL

cuz i have an essay and a research bibliography both due on thursday

neither of which i've started yet.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
If you know a pattern about a person, it's something to exploit. If you know they will always wait until the last stock to go try hard mode, exploit that. Adapt. Hold back as well, and go all out their last stock so they can't adapt as well. There are so many ways to go about this.

Sure it's not ideal to practice against a sandbagger. However use that opportunity to train an apsect of your game that wouldn't be ideal against an adaptive player. At least you'll be able to get extremely solid against people that try to be extremely aggressive on the edge, etc.

I 'sandbag' to teach on occasion. Notice me spamming nair to death? It's because it's working and I will keep on spamming it until you learn that wavedashing back out of shield is a solid option. Switching to another strategy before you learn would be ideal for me, since minimizing your learning is helping my odds at winning. So while I am hindering your ability to adapt, I am helping you learn a fundamental defense you haven't known by using a basic strategy. Once you master your fundamentals will you truly be efficient at adapting anyways. So don't take us 'sandbaggers' for granted.

On a simpler hand, sandbagging is something good players will do to keep competition. Jeff notoriously sandbags so hard because he would **** you so hard if he tried every game. Many nontop players have a horrible mindset and get discouraged easily after getting 4 stocked. Instead of an "alright, you got me, I'll bring it back" mindset, some players will start swinging their controllers or choosing random characters. Jeff needs to sandbag so selfish players won't give up against him. Don't blame good players for sandbagging if you're the one who stops trying when they start trying. You really need to balance your sodium levels.

As for the rankings, we all know Tony is hella good but he doesn't deserve to be in the rankings if he hasn't been entering singles tournaments, simple as that. People still respect him regardless if he was 10th on our list or not at all anyways. I agree that Chris should be removed for the same reason. Make room for these players that are actually eager to jump on.

As for my ambitions, I hope I can stick to all Donkey Kong so I can get on the rankings with that monkey icon by my name.

Unless Rob goes Sheik on me in tournament and wavedashes back the entire ****ing match.

**** you Rob.
-Taj

^pretty much this
^agrees 150% w/this... It's how I teach here in SV, and even how I taught trained with Axe, before he surpassed me as well.... IMO it's honestly the most effective way, with the best results, regardless, players may/may not like it... it's what has worked for me here with the SV Crew and will continue to work im sure.

as for the rankings, I'll update, so Taj, GG7, aren't included again till activity resumes for them...it seems to be the "fair" ruleset, and even how i have it posted in the OP

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
In that case, you'd have to remove Axe too, since Axe's last tournament was also Taj's last tournament (Genesis 2).

Just leave it

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Also, the OP says that you're allowed to miss two tournaments. Taj and Axe have both missed no more than two tournaments since Genesis 2.

If Genesis 2 doesn't at least count for ACTIVITY, then I think that's ********.

Although, Jackie was also at Genesis 2... however, nobody would know where to place Jackie in that case since he hasn't played vs Rubyiris, Okami, and Silly Kyle in ages.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Genesis 2 should be included for activity in-state rankings.

I'm not keeping tight track of how long since anyone's been to a tournament. However I feel even if Jeff hasn't entered AZ singles as long as Tony (don't know if that's even the case), it's life johns. Though I mean that in the sense that he would be active but he has other obligations keeping him from Tucson. Tony on the other hand comes but doesn't even enter. Not me following the rules, just where my personal bias would kick in.

I want to be active but my negligence in requesting tournament days off is entirely my fault, so I know I shouldn't be ranked.

Even if you included Genesis 2 for me, I think I've entered like literally 1 tournament in AZ for the past year.

We shouldn't be so uptight about the rankings anyway. Let the hungry ones get their glory. If the top titans want their spots back then they'll enter and the rankings will be updated the next month. The amount of debate seems excessive for a system that is supposed to encourage us away from a static list.

Titans... teen titans... *remembers jeff chipping in about the teen titans porno discussion and rofl's to sleep*

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
does that make me second in AZ?

what a joke

please don't take axe and taj off
it will make arizona look absolutely pathetic

Corigames

Smash Hero
Not if you put Forward on there for his recent attendance and performance, even if it is for just one update XD That way you can stay third Tai.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Sean will probably never enter any tournaments again though. Just as much as you should only be able to miss two tournaments you should have to attend two or more as well.

This is PART of the reason I'm also not on the rankings so yeah.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Nevermind. Not worth being involved here.
BLUE BALLS.

Sure we're all arguing, but it seems more stimulating and we're not attacking each other personally. I'm not sure why you deleted your post :(

DISTURBIN THA PEACE OH

Tai, sure our rankings would look pathetic, but only in comparison to the top 5ish smash states. People still know our talent runs deep. I kind of feel like how Tim seemed with the SV rankings, rewarding the eager players instead of the inactive talented ones so our community can grow and be a bit more flexible.

Johnnayyyy: Fb sucks up too much time, I prefer more personal communication.

Pushing DK's limits has been fun, I forgot that he's so hard to kill vertically. I've learned some fun upB tricks. I just wish he could throw bananas. I've been smashing with CTB and Max during weekdays when I get the chance, is anyone else in Tucson free during weekdays?

Top Bottom