• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna be in SV's melee rankings? make an appearance at least once a month and we'll include you in our seasonal players power rankings if you'd like!!! let me know.. i wanna have some fun b4 i leave for Air force ; ; so yeah if you wanna join.. be a part of an all MELEE SV CREW!!!!!!!!!! woooooooot

**** BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!

NUBS........

and Light. sorry to hear your name taken...you should let them know you've had that name for like.. forever and ****.. and make him at least change the spellin on his you know. that way.. we all know it's you.. that or.. put AZLight or somethin of the nature...

SOMEONE CHALLENGE ME TO FOOD EATING.. CONTEST.. OR IN HALO.. i want to win some $$ from someone... oh yeah.. or in smash (melee) also...

Tai you like MM's so much... MM me.. so i can take some of that $$ you'll be taking from someone else anyway!.. yes? or in food.. i REALLY WANNA MM SOMEONE IN FOOD!!!!!!!!! or in pokemon or somethin! c'mon who wants to? anbody? PUUUUUULLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
you might not believe it but i can also hold my own in a foot eating competition, so i will take that money match, say...
first to down 3 medium pizzas?
that way its speed AND stamina

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
so looks like ty wants to get his grub on, the only problem is, where are these pizzas coming from? cuz that is what determines the size of pizza lol theres a big difference from dominoes and marios pizza

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
3 medium pizzas? sounds good to me, depending on how much it may cost. Doesn't Dominoes do a 555 deal or something?

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hey, what type of questions are they?

If you're going to do crews, you should mainly keep it SV vs. Tucson.

Me and Tai are freelancers. Lol. ^^;

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Jackie's car will rock.

Philippe and James will be playing in absentia. Kosuke will replace him, along with The Chosen One.
(The Chosen One bearing the Stonecutters birthmark)

South_Paw

Smash Ace
i see that smashboards now has ads for male enhancement pills. what a great idea...

anybody that lives near az mills and wishes to play anytime (unless you're worthless like greg =P )

480 307 4476

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Alright, I'll play with Tucson if we get the chance...

And nope, I didn't play any friendlies with Tucson, Duffy...Unfortunately. ._.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Tucson is all-Falcon, Jackie's car is all-Marth. Not sure which crew it will be this time. Maybe our Tucson Rainbow Falcons if that new guy comes and someone picks up Philippe's color.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I want to BRRRAAAAWL tonight?!?! Teams preferrably! I need practice. Who is all down? My place is always open unless someone else wants to do it.

420 S Barkley, Mesa AZ 85204

480-274-4638 for info just call or text.

starting around 7:00

COME ONE COME ALL

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
yes it starts around 7 you can come before if you want. can anyone give justinkamikaze a ride? he lives right next to arizona mills?

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Kosuke, when you ordered something from prizerebel, how long did it take to get to you?
3-5 business days. Some of my stuff actually comes from that website. I got my Xbox Live account from it, for instance.
---
Maybe I'll try to get some Falcon practice before the tourney.

I'll definitely try to get some Falcon obsessive mastery before the tourney.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Tucson Falcon Colors:
Me - Pink
Sean - Neutral
Chris - Black
Philippe - Blue
Cutmet/New guy - Green

So I guess that leaves you with the red.

Top Bottom