• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol, alright, unless we're actually casting for a movie, this has been entirely too many single-line-posts as it is.

Though this movie would likely STILL be better than the live action Dragon Ball movie that's coming out. It looks terrabad.

In other news, finals is upon us. Good luck to those who have them!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
This would be a pretty hilarious cast. No doubt!
---
pomx8, jetfour is a Tucson player who was present at Coreygames' tournament. He was the asian guy playing Smash 64 and Pokemon Puzzle League.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm not sure if any of you play TF2, but if you saw the latest update, they are doing the Scout next :3

I love the Scout. A weird thing though, Valve is asking for player support on what they should do and are asking the gamers to post ideas for the update. I already submit mine, so, if you play TF2, maybe you should send yours!

Also, can someone visit me and play smash? I'm so lonely.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
hmm well that sucks i go back to work at 4, but ty, enrique, and brian are down and ill be back at like 830 lol lame

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if any of you play TF2, but if you saw the latest update, they are doing the Scout next :3

I love the Scout. A weird thing though, Valve is asking for player support on what they should do and are asking the gamers to post ideas for the update. I already submit mine, so, if you play TF2, maybe you should send yours!

Also, can someone visit me and play smash? I'm so lonely.
BONK...err...bump

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Anyone wanna Smash any day from Sunday to Wednesday? I want to get in some last-minute playing before going to Cali.

Sunday: Anyone in Tempe at uncertain times of day.
Monday or Tuesday: 3pm-ish
Wednesday: After 12 (noon)

Slepten

Smash Apprentice
k we need a brawl or melee tourney
during this winter break

any1 wanna host? >=D

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I was Douglas Jay and he was Fox. He SD'd four times in a row. But in my defense, I had the lead before he decided he didn't wanna play Pokéfloats lol.

I'm surprised you don't have that song as your ringtone yet *hint*

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
God ****, this thread is dead.

Dan, who's that special returning person you were talking about?

Top Bottom